Crypto Exchanges

Binance.com as a US resident – How to use Binance.com in the United States 2021 – LOOP HOLE

👉 Nord VPN for Binance:
👉 Express VPN for Binance:
👉 Binance:
👉Buy Crypto FAST & CHEAP:
👉FREE MONEY:
🔔 Join my Telegram channel:
How to use binance.com as a United States citizen. You can use binance.com and trade THETA as a US citizen using the method in this video. I will show you how you can easily trade cryptocurrencies on binance in the United States.

1. I find it funny that people are rushing to buy or sell crypto in general just on hearing Elon tweet, despite the recent challenge at 40k(USD) for market value. The truth is, Bitcoin is way bigger than anyone in the world currently, this is merely a start to the rise of btc and crypto in general this year. What i'm trying to say is, btc is bigger than Elon and would sooner than later see better figures irrespective of his purchase.This is the very reason I am focused on accumulating more btc by way of trading with high indicators and expert signals I use for personal trading from pro trade analyst Adam I'll admit it, His guide has been the reason I've gotten 17 BTC in portfolio trading since march. he can be contacted on Tele-gram (@Adamfxtrading) for crypto-inclined challenges issues.

2. <I must say. Bitcoin’s price action has been fluctuating throughout the past few days and weeks, with bulls and bears both reaching a clear impasse, the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in Btcoin’s lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum. One analyst is now noting that BTC has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months. He believes that the recent consolidation above this level bodes well for its near-term outlook and could indicate that significantly further upside is imminent in the weeks and months ahead. Tips like this are why it’s advisable for investors and newbies to trade with the help of pro traders like Dr. joe Olsen. He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings have increased drastically from 1.01 BTC to 9.700 BTC in just 4 weeks using his strategy. You can easily get hold of him for a profitable system on TE LE GRAM (@ joehackbtc

3. do we have to use Proton email ?

4. This will not age well! I’ll check back in a couple of months.

5. I had to create a wallet because I accidently created bep xrp tokens. Do I need to make a binance account or is there a way to swap without all this

6. Could you buy more than $300 worth of crypto on there with Germany? I’m using Japan (they were trying to make me do the advance verification on there so I switched countries) and they said that there’s a limit on the amount of crypto I can buy for a lifetime with Japan’s😢

7. Good way to get kicked off Binance if they track you back to the U.S. Too risky and too many other platforms that don't require KYC to trade various coins.

8. Is it even legal?

9. I just had 3 deposits charged back have no idea why.

10. You can't buy crypto on there still want you to verify your account. So you left that part out. All you can do with it is send money over and withdraw.

11. Is the Google 2fa on your phone not tied to your usa phone number

12. At the top it says “ identity verification and product risk questionnaire required “ should I still send crypto or is it a wrap for this method?

13. Which site should we use to purchase the crypto that we use to send to Binance? If we are in the US can we use a wallet like coinbase without a VPN to purchase the crypto first?

14. Love the detailed walk-through! However, the steps were slightly different on my iPad. I got it working though.
    Question: Can you buy crypto from Binance using a VISA Giftcard? Seems that would be pretty anonymous.

15. Thank you!

16. So in reality you could trade on Binance(dot)com and then send the funds to your actual Binance(dot)us wallet and withdraw as much as you like

17. How do you verify the account if it asks you for identification

18. Can I use binance with a tax id instead of ssn ?

19. Mrs Patricia is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy

20. It now ask to verify id good luck

21. SKRRT! 😎👌

22. Thank you sir

23. Red flag 🚩 This is outdated and Binance is now requiring “Identity Verification and Product Risk Questionnaire required.” It will state “Dear user, based on your IP, you are identified as German user. German user need to enter into a service agreement with Binance as required by German law.”

It goes on to say…

“Advanced Verification, please complete basic verification etc.”

If you have found any solutions please comment below.

24. How in the heck do I verify myself if I live in the U.S. and have a U.S. DL?????????? Why can't I find this topic being addressed anywhere on the web? WTF.

25. So they don’t care who’s paying, just where you’re IP is?
    If I link my bank will that be an issue?

26. IT WONT BE AN ISSUE IF YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY TO YOUR US BANK ACCOUNT???? ✔😓😓😓😓😓🙃🙃🙃🙃

27. I need to do this to avoid paying tax on my crypto. With the VPN, does IRS identify that I'm trading on Binance even even if I register with my international identifications and funds my account internationally?

28. Good stuff man, thanks for the assist brotha! 👏 😊