Altcoins

How to Buy Bitcoin Safely in Nigeria After CBN Ban & Avoid Blocking Account!

If you ever wanted to know how to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies after the CBN crypto ban in Nigeria, here’s a quick guide to help. #Bitcoin #Cryptocurrency #FinanceFriday

CONTENTS:

0:00 – Intro
1:09 – Before the Ban
2:00 – P2P Explained
4:20 – Advantages of P2P
5:27 – Things to Look For
7:23 – Conclusion

LINKS:

How I Earn $500 A Day:
I made $10,000 with these Apps:
Money Mistakes I’ve Made:
Earn 1,000 Naira with PiggyVest:
Get the Books (Audible Affiliate)
The Truth About INFLATION in Nigeria:
Video about Binance Trading in Nigeria:

Why Nigeria Banned Bitcoin:
My Bank Account Blocked for Bitcoin (Update):

Platforms:
Paxful:
Binance:
Quidax:
BuyCoins:
Xend:

The camera I used to film this:
Microphone I used:
Other Microphone I used:

Music I use (BEST for YouTube) from Musicbed:
Start Here:

If you see this, comment #FodaAdu​​​

Do Like, Subscribe and Share this video! You can also:

Follow me on INSTAGRAM –
Follow me on FACEBOOK –

1. There are fake “Fisayo Fosudo” accounts in the replies. If you don’t see a “Verified” Check mark sign, it’s NOT ME.

PS. How do you trade Bitcoin? What apps do you use?
    Let's chat 👇Below!

2. OMG😱 ITS WORKS DANTECHIES ON IG, GOT MINE RESTORED SUCCESSFULLY..

3. OMG😱 ITS WORKS DANTECHIES ON IG, GOT MINE RESTORED SUCCESSFULLY..

4. Gambling almost killed me , when i met you i had nothing … C O I N S P O T C R Y P T O🟤UK You have helped me from college grade to fees, rent , bills , credit card debt and you still run my cashapp..

5. it feels really great giving a try to some platform they are real i tried out bithacoin platform and indeed they paid off i am really excited and grateful to the platform

6. Cryptocurrency /forex trading is a big chance to make money nowadays, if you can't see that at this point is time you learn more about it

7. I really can’t doubt what people say about creditrepairport on telegram He’s godsent to me and my family He got us 3btc Thank you so much sir

8. Thank you for your video. How about Bit minutes(tanagent)? How is the site used to convert Bitcoin to naira? I transferred bitcoin from block chain to bit minutes. In bit minutes the transaction is showing as deposit but my bitcoin wallet is zero. How do I make the deposit to reflect in my wallet in Bit minutes (tanagent)? Thank you.

9. Get an expert like Mrs.Virginiamayregan whose daily signals and strategy is TOP-NOTCH. With his strategy and daily signals, I was able to grow my portfolio from 1.7btc to 6.03btc which you can agree is a great profits.

10. Get an expert like Mrs.Virginiamayregan whose daily signals and strategy is TOP-NOTCH. With his strategy and daily signals, I was able to grow my portfolio from 1.7btc to 6.03btc which you can agree is a great profits.

11. They rich see economic crisis as a garage sale also the rich stays rich by investing and diversifying their portfolio with stocks, cryptocurrency and forex trading which is the widest thing every individual need to do and it's really profiting

12. Now I know why everyone is recommending MILETECHIEES on Instagram he is good at his job………

13. Now I know why everyone is recommending MILETECHIEES on Instagram he is good at his job………

14. Thanks

15. Hello

16. Another 0.05682 bitcoin was recover by this Dude DANTECHIES on instagram, I appreciate the work he did for me..

17. A friend of mine recommended me to creditrepairport on telegram actually now they are my best decision of this year because what I got from them was unexpected..

18. YES IT WORK PERFECTLY WITH SMITHMIAN2011 ON INSTAGRAM THEY’VE JUST CREATED MY WALLET WITH 3BTC WITHOUT ANY EXTRA PAYMENT OR CHARGES..THANKS ONCE MORE SIR

19. YES IT WORK PERFECTLY WITH SMITHMIAN2011 ON INSTAGRAM THEY’VE JUST CREATED MY WALLET WITH 3BTC WITHOUT ANY EXTRA PAYMENT OR CHARGES..THANKS ONCE MORE SIR

20. 2021 stock market has been wired and proven difficult to invest.

21. and only for actually my most favourite aunt who always makes my day even more better as well as more wonderful one by gifting me with those money gifts every time she sees me. Thankfulness for all those money gifts.

22. iDEBTSOFF on insta helped me I actually as well as so very warm heartedly want to just thank you that you actually gave me the very money gift which I just loved it and being so very honest, you just made my day so much more special one for me.

23. I would actually definitely love to express my very gratitude as well as more of my appreciations for the very money that you actually gave me on this very festive season hey Guys follow iDEBTSOFF on insta they help proplr financially

24. Thankfulness more and more is just for you that you actually give me money gifts iDEBTSOFF on Nsta is really helpful

25. IF YOU WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL HAVE THE MINDSET OF THE RICH, SPEND LESS AND INVEST MORE. DON'T GIVE UP YOUR DREAMS.

26. Indeed 12samrthackerzzz on insta is the beet have seen, so sincere in his dealing

27. I servicappreciate thee of johnhacker231on insta my bitcoin account password after I forgot it,he's fast,trustworthy and honhe helped me recoverest..

28. I servicappreciate thee of johnhacker231on insta my bitcoin account password after I forgot it,he's fast,trustworthy and honhe helped me recoverest..

29. I servicappreciate thee of johnhacker231on insta my bitcoin account password after I forgot it,he's fast,trustworthy and honhe helped me recoverest..

30. I servicappreciate thee of johnhacker231on insta my bitcoin account password after I forgot it,he's fast,trustworthy and honhe helped me recoverest..

31. I servicappreciate thee of johnhacker231on insta my bitcoin account password after I forgot it,he's fast,trustworthy and honhe helped me recoverest..

32. I will recommend a professional trader with the best trading software,
    @bradly_lasia on Instagram

33. Please what are ur reviews on zugacoin??

34. Thank you creditrepairport on telegram for saving my family from poverty you’re a God senT.

35. I can’t stop recommending creditrepairport on telegram He’s godsent to me and my family He got us 8btc Thank you so much sir

36. <I must say. Bitcoin’s price action has been fluctuating throughout the past few days and weeks, with bulls and bears both reaching a clear impasse, the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in Btcoin’s lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum. One analyst is now noting that BTC has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months. He believes that the recent consolidation above this level bodes well for its near-term outlook and could indicate that significantly further upside is imminent in the weeks and months ahead. Tips like this are why it’s advisable for investors and newbies to trade with the help of pro traders like Dr. joe Olsen. He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings have increased drastically from 1.01 BTC to 9.700 BTC in just 4 weeks using his strategy. You can easily get hold of him for a profitable system on TE LE GRAM (@ joehackbtc

37. Successful people don't become that way overnight. What most people see at a glance-wealth, a great career, purpose-is the result of hard work and hustle over time.

38. Hello I'm new to forex trade And have been making huge losses but I recently see a lot of people earning from it. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong

39. You can also reach her on telegram @ Expertmrslaura

40. The opportunity of lifetime must be seized in the lifetime of the opportunity! there is no time like the present to become the business owner you've always wanted to become, get clarity around your life purpose make major leaps in your business

41. <I must say. Bitcoin’s price action has been fluctuating throughout the past few days and weeks, with bulls and bears both reaching a clear impasse, the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in Btcoin’s lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum. One analyst is now noting that BTC has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months. He believes that the recent consolidation above this level bodes well for its near-term outlook and could indicate that significantly further upside is imminent in the weeks and months ahead. Tips like this are why it’s advisable for investors and newbies to trade with the help of pro traders like Dr. joe Olsen. He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings have increased drastically from 1.01 BTC to 9.700 BTC in just 4 weeks using his strategy. You can easily get hold of him for a profitable system on TE LE GRAM (@ joehackbtc)….