XRP

Ripple XRP SEC CASE IS CRUMBLING BEFORE OUR EYES!!!

Ripple XRP SEC Case Is Crumbling Before Our Eyes
Second YouTube Channel:

Buy A Domain!

Ledger Nano

EMAIL For Business Inquiries ONLY:
cryptocks1@gmail.com

Join The Facebook Group!

Join this channel to get access to perks:

Join The Discord Channel!

( not financial advice lol )

support the channel 😀 –

XRP ADDRESS – rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh

XRP TAG – 101911049

(Cryptocurrency News)

Links –

Random Tags (Please Ignore): #ripple #xrp #cryptocurrency #bestcrypto #investing #ripplexrp #xrpnews #ripplenews #priceprediction #crypto #altcoin

1. XRP SOON NO DOUBT!

2. You are craxy mans brother

3. Oh my god guys! it’s right in front of our faces! Guys 6+1=7. G is the 7th letter. June 1st (G)pod things are going to happen! Guys it’s right in front of our faces! Oh my god guys!

4. The market is all about bitcoin at the moment,It is important to have different streams of income and also a diversified portfolio I've already invested in bitcoin trading which is very profitable been earning much more than a bitcoin hits as it is now and it still going much more higher

5. What is flare and spark

6. The Sec case is all a show to rattle out pre Dec 2020 investors out of XRP.

7. Roll in the next video for the latest dose of bull shit

8. Gary Gensler is Mr. Burns! "Release the hounds on cryptos Smithers!" . . .

9. Yes. I'm NEVER selling my xrp. I'm going to use it for passive income. It's going to be like owning apartment complexes without having employees or tenants

10. ⭐️Bitcoin has seen some massive momentum that has allowed it to erase a good portion of the losses that came about due to the recent plunge. This sell-off marked capitulation amongst investors, with many clearly fearing that the multi-month uptrend that led BTC to its all-time highs was over and that a deep retrace was imminent. Nonetheless, bulls have since gained full control over the crypto’s price action, and it is now positioned to see significantly further near-term upside. There was a break below the 200-day moving average indicating the bulls are trying to surmount and a firm break above this level could confirm that this bounce marks a full reversal of the recent downtrend. Staying profitable round the clock should be every investor and trader's goal, which is why I trade daily to increase my holdings. Even though am not an expert trader I always ensure to trade efficiently by copying and using trade signals of expert traders and Cameron Hepburn the best signal provider I have come across because of his trade signals being copied in my trades. I obtained 4.05 BTC from 0.9 BTC with the help of Cameron Hepburn. A senior trader who gave me trading strategies. He is an experienced trader with 90% accuracy. His methods of trading are profitable. You can easily get to him via Ͳelegram @ HepburnCrypto

11. Any explanation why xrp will flip btc?

12. <I still see cryptocurrency as one of the best digital investment and i totally love the technology when it comes to the largest crypto asset Bitcoin As a trader, i have been able to understand that there are two sides when it comes to crypto and everyone has their opinions when it comes to choosing sides, though i am not kicking against Hodl, but i see it as an old and odd Wilson to make profit of the market as when the market goes bearish investors/traders loses their investment which is always painful, when you can take advantage of the market by involving in day trading or copying trade alert from a professional trader that understand the market and use Wilson to generate signals daily to make profit to grow your portfolio as i have been doing with Darryl Wilson for the past 5 weeks and i have been able to day trade to grow my initial 0.8 btc to 6.8 btc which you will rethink and see that trading is better/profitable Darryl Wilson daily signals are very accurate and always yields a great positive return on investment Darryl can be contacted via ……TE LE GRAM (@Darrylwilson) on how to trade profitably📈📊

13. It will rocket soon which is in 3 years time. Its not a long wait actually… Don't forget we will get this hype on you tube daily.. its feeding you to hang on there… 😆

14. When lambo❓👀

15. Gensler is feeling sick about not being able to go ahead with an epic court victory against Ripple/xrp. Don’t fool yourselves that Gensler is a ‘good guy’. Wishful thinking will fk you up.

16. Delusional

17. So then why has the price dropped?

18. What's even more funny is all your crystal predictions wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong hahahaha

19. Your wrong 24 hour and 7 day chart looks pretty much identical for xrp and bitcoin

20. Do i have to put xrp on my nano ledger?

21. what mark phillips said exactly what i had in mind about them trying to delay it @ 1:30

22. Ripple and the xrp token are seperate from each other . Can someone explain me how XRP the token will benifit from it.

23. Jeremy Hogan said that dude leaving was probably just offered better money at a big NYC firm. Its not because he's scared or embarrassed. Likely means nothing.

24. This shit was fire 🔥

25. Can someone explain the flare tokens he mentioned and the passive income? Do we use XRP to get those tokens or is this something we buy separately? Sorry for the dumb question, I guess I can do a google search later but was hoping someone who knows could clarify. Also what do you guys think of XLM? XRP will definitely go to the moon, but XLM is connected to the new system as well? Couldn't hurt to have a little XLM on the side I guess.

26. The more u post about xrp the more the coin goes up…well done…lol….

27. “Bitcoin, bye bye” 🤣🤣🤣 love it!

28. Nothing will happen this year

29. im really thankful we have people like you who are not selfish because other people wont recommend xrp