Crypto Exchanges

What is Proof of Stake? – Earn Passive Income with Staking

The best staking resource on the web today:

👉Staking on Exchanges:
– Coinbase –
– Binance –
– Cex –
– Kraken –

👉Staking through Wallets:
– Atomic Wallet:
– Guarda Wallet:

👉Staking Pools:
– Rocket Pool –

👉Validator as a Service:
– Staked.US –

💸🤑Staking helps you to earn passive income on your cryptocurrency holdings. In this episode of Crypto Whiteboard Tuesday, we will explain, how to get started with staking and what are the risks involved.

If you are new to cryptocurrencies, start here:
✅ What is Bitcoin?
⚒ What is Bitcoin Mining?
🏦 What is Defi?

Content of this video:
0:58 Decentralized Cryptocurrencies
1:14 Bitcoin Mining
1:47 Proof of Work
2:31 Proof of Stake
2:50 How Does Staking Work?
3:47 Ethereum’s Blockchain
4:06 How to Stake Ethereum
4:48 Ethereum Staking Rewards
5:42 Staking Limitations
6:44 Staking on Exchanges
7:13 Staking Pools
7:47 Validator as a Service
8:12 Conclusion on Cryptocurrency Staking
9:00 Bloopers 🙂

👉For the complete text guide visit:

📖 Join our 7-day Bitcoin crash course absolutely free:

🔔 Learn ANYTHING about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies on our YouTube channel:

📲 Get the latest news and prices on your phone:
iOS –
Android –

👇See anything we haven’t covered? Leave us a comment in the comment section below

1. CAUTION!! Many scammers are using the comment section to promote their scams and sometimes even use the name “99Bitcoins” in their profile. Never send money to someone you don’t know and don’t accept offers to trade or exchange cryptocurrency from strangers.

Stay safe 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

👉Staking on Exchanges:

– Coinbase – http://bit.ly/35bKkSJ

– Binance – http://bit.ly/3b86vgq

– Cex – http://bit.ly/3b6ofZJ

– Kraken – https://bit.ly/3hKhIVF

👉Staking through Wallets:

– Atomic Wallet: http://bit.ly/38XGk9D

– Guarda Wallet: https://bit.ly/389JIis

👉Staking Pools:

– Rocket Pool – https://bit.ly/3nbYNV4

👉Validator as a Service:

Staked.UShttp://bit.ly/2MywO5d

👉For the complete text guide visit:

2. Excellent all in nutshell. You’re helping lots of people. Thanks for your hard work 😓 please keep it up. God bless you 🙏

3. what is the best way to make money from investing

4. I was filled with tears of joy in just few minutes CYBERCRACKIE on !G recovered all my lost funds..

5. I didn’t understand one thing he said. My brain is still trying to compute. Haha love the bloopers though. 😂😂😂

6. Excellent explanation.

7. QUESTION (someone please answer): in PROOF OF WORK your computer has to actually solve maths to get to a result that certifies that by adding a specific number (and only that number) to the data of a specific block of transactions, you get a number that starts with a given number of ceros. This guarantees that the block you are validating has a very specific set of data and any other.
    In PROOF OF STAKE, how do I know if the block of transactions I am voting to approve is correct or fraudulent?

8. Explaining this sounds like the currency is going back to the 1% and no longer in the control of the people.

9. <<< Extremely Point by point video 🚀 Well I will also say this here, Most people don't understand the concept of "buying the dip" buying the dip is all about buying digital assets when their prices are down and selling off when the price rises just has the current markets is down. Holding is great, although trading is far more profit able. I was able to grasp the knowledge of trading crypt0 assets early enough, but I was still limited due to my lack of technical under standing of how to analyze the digital market, all that changed when I encountered Charles Daniel services, I must confess it was easier to understand with the assistance of Charles, He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my funds .. My earnings has increased from 2 ʙᴛᴄ to 19 ʙᴛᴄ in just 11 weeks and some days. I have full confidence in his tradin abilities .. Charles can be reached on𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐩 {+ +4,4,7,8,6,8,8,0,2,4,1,4. 🌈 ™ 🆃🅴🅻🅴🅶🆁🅼 @ [@Charles_Trade00] >> ><<

10. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13)
    Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. (Psalms 51:1-4)

11. I checked out CYBERCRACKIE on !G he recovered mine with the sim working

12. So grateful to thechinahacks for the help .Thnks to this platform i paid my debts .

13. You all are really. This same DANTECHIES got my crypto restored back to my wallet, I'm so happy🤭..

14. You all are really. This same DANTECHIES got my crypto restored back to my wallet, I'm so happy🤭..

15. This dude looks like the actor in Dog with a Blog. And he sounds like a tv salesman. LMAO

16. You are a great teacher! Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

17. rip

18. Is there a chance you can loose your cryptocurrency by stacking it?

19. Gatan4🪐com is legit and their method works like magic

20. Gatan4🪐com is legit and their method works like magic

21. Gatan4🪐com is legit and their method works like magic

22. If you are a beginner, ask me what you want to learn and where to start. remember "Always take baby steps, and you need to learn to walk before you start running in a Marathon"

23. うわー、誰かが専門家のジャネット夫人に言及したことにただただショックだった、私は彼女と取引しているのは私だけだと思っていた

24. The ability to create something that cannot be copied in the digital word is of immense value. Many people will build a business on it. I recommend Luna Bryant to every little beginners.

25. In this current bull or bear run as you foresee the current market with the battle of the whales and newbies of the cyrpto market, the bitcoin spot market expects major price fluctuations, Visibly happening already ahead of the london opening bell. It surges 3.4 to 37,524usd(data from coinmarkercap) after falling to nearly $30,000usd in the previous early sessions.

26. How bloody complicated!