Bitcoin News

A key pattern suggests bitcoin will crash to $20K

Weekends are volatile for bitcoin. Here’s where the Chartmaster says prices are headed. With CNBC’s Melissa Lee and the Fast Money traders, Guy Adami, Tim Seymour, Steve Grasso and Courtney Dominguez. Subscribe to CNBC PRO for access to investor and analyst insights on crypto and more:

Turn to CNBC TV for the latest stock market news and analysis. From market futures to live price updates CNBC is the leader in business news worldwide.

The News with Shepard Smith is CNBC’s daily news podcast providing deep, non-partisan coverage and perspective on the day’s most important stories. Available to listen by 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT daily beginning September 30:

Connect with CNBC News Online
Get the latest news:
Follow CNBC on LinkedIn:
Follow CNBC News on Facebook:
Follow CNBC News on Twitter:
Follow CNBC News on Instagram:

#CNBC
#CNBCTV

1. Still on our way to $20K…
    $29K today
    7-20-2021

2. I have been a believer in the blockchain and the bitcoin over the years and from experience, I have learned that information about bitcoin comes from three kinds of people, One who knows but would rather suppress the information by publicly criticizing bitcoin but privately stacking up on the asset, there is also the truly ignorant who would swallow any information hook, line and sinker and of course, those that are truly devout to bitcoin and making steady progress in updating with information worth knowing. I have been in the last 2 group but with the assistance of Mike Nigel whose trades I have been copying for over 3 months now, netting in more than 9 btc in profit already. Learning never ends and I am still doing so with Mike. He can be reached on Tel-gram(@TechifyCryptfx) . Persistence and commitment and love for success is what you need in the crypto space.

3. I have been a believer in the blockchain and the bitcoin over the years and from experience, I have learned that information about bitcoin comes from three kinds of people, One who knows but would rather suppress the information by publicly criticizing bitcoin but privately stacking up on the asset, there is also the truly ignorant who would swallow any information hook, line and sinker and of course, those that are truly devout to bitcoin and making steady progress in updating with information worth knowing. I have been in the last 2 group but with the assistance of Mike Nigel whose trades I have been copying for over 3 months now, netting in more than 9 btc in profit already. Learning never ends and I am still doing so with Mike. He can be reached on Tel-gram(@TechifyCryptfx) . Persistence and commitment and love for success is what you need in the crypto space.

4. Greeting everyone!!! Staying calm through the daily market price changes isn't an easy feeling to bottle in, With the current price I will advise investors to trade before the bull run, as I still strongly believe BTC is going to enter the $70kÚSD record before year ending, although that's my personal opinion. A lot of my friends who are holders are currently going crazy over the sudden drop in price and a follow up rise. Firstly, you aren't supposed to be emotionally entangled with the market charts / price. This is a good realization I worked towards correcting early last year, so it was never second-guessing when an opportunity as crypto trading came my way. With much energy channeled into trading bit coin daiIy with the guide of an expert Mr. Mike Nigel, my portfolio went from approximate 3.2Bit coin to 18.4Bitcoin within a year. I will always suggest to newbie’s or old holders, Trade with an expert! It is truly easy, only requires your time and guide with a mentor like him. You can reach Mike via tele-gra:m : @TechifyCryptfx

5. I find it funny that people are rushing to buy or sell crypto in general just on hearing Elon tweet, despite the recent challenge at 40k(USD) for market value. The truth is, Bitcoin is way bigger than anyone in the world currently, this is merely a start to the rise of btc and crypto in general this year. What i'm trying to say is, btc is bigger than Elon and would sooner than later see better figures irrespective of his purchase.This is the very reason I am focused on accumulating more btc by way of trading with high indicators and expert signals I use for personal trading from pro trade analyst Mike I'll admit it, His guide has been the reason I've gotten 17 BTC in portfolio trading since march. he can be contacted on Tele-gram (@TechifyCryptfx) for crypto-inclined challenges issues..

6. I didn’t know that investing in crypto and stocks can change my life for good, as i saw comments about Ms Amelia here on YouTube, I decided to give her a try of $500, and after a week I got a Profit of $5,999 as a beginner, isn’t that fair enough??!.

7. Thanks you Maskoffwebcom for saving me from fraud. I’m really grateful I will continue to tell my family and friends about you

8. This is spot on. Good work.

9. Well if you think the only best way to profit from bitcoin is by holding then you're wrong. I make at least 0.3btc every week with Logan Wilson software

10. I think This pandemic situation of the world presently, have taught people the importance of multiple stream of income. Investing in bitcoin is another way of making extra money

11. You see, this graph that doesn't have a pattern to it… uh…. if you extrapolate and uh… it could make a hill to continue the pattern that uh…. doesn't exist. :/ Same idea as "systems" for roulette.

12. Dogecoin to the moon 🚀🚀🚀

13. It is like soo obvius jaajajaj they are telling us to sell because says you it is going to 20k what a joke fellas

14. Thank you random investor on the video to tell me it is a head shoulders pattern xdxd i will go and bet my house btc will fall to 25k or even 20k so i make a lot of money thank to your advice…you look soo self confident in what you are saying xdxdxdxd lets make money by shorting btc right?

15. So I should buy stonks instead? Ok…

16. ELON INDICATOR IS GODLY

17. Cryptocurrency /forex trading is a big chance to make money nowadays, if you can't see that at this point is time you learn more about it

18. $2,000 Gold will be worth infinitely more than $20,000 BTC in a prolonged grid down situation, during time of war, or any number of potentially disruptive scenarios than might arise in uncertain times, ranging from EMP events to newly levied tax burdens, the list is as infinite as BTC is completely intangible and for the most part completely imaginary, much as paper instruments, unlike precious metals and other hard assets that can be seen, held and stored privately without these kinds of questions. As a speculative asset BTC might provide incentives for easy gains based on past record, but now that it’s popularity has garnered so much attention it reminds of the low key party with a really cool vibe that’s been ruined by hoards of very uncool crashers and now with the size of the party growing to such dimension that with the authorities, government, SEC, IRS, etc, following just behind them because of course this whole thing has just gotten out of hand and something has to be done. But what will be done exactly? Other than remove the elements that made crypto so attractive in the first place so they can be more like unprofitable markets, say stocks, unless your a hedge fund with friends and gobs of capital then it’s your party now, but it’s no longer cool and you will ruin it in rapid time only to abandon it and move on to muck up anything else you can steal your way into. Tell me why I’m wrong Please!

19. Why does this guy has any TV time still? He's been so wrong about his charts, especially about BTC, 😂

20. Investing in Bitcoin trading is the best Investment that's more profitable