Bitcoin News

Bitcoin Global Dominance by 2050? (Most Important XRP and ETH News)

Today we going to cover latest crypto news. What’s going on with the market, how Binance will be regulated, XRP’s death cross flashing on the charts, how Bitcoin is going to reach global financial dominance by 2050, and why Polkadex will be superior crypto exchange. As usually I’ll give you technical analysis for Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and XRP.

What We Discuss:
0:00 Intro
0:18 Market Watch
1:51 Binance News
2:42 Bitcoin Global Dominance by 2050
5:27 XRP Death Cross
6:02 Polkadex
7:57 BTC TA
9:19 ETH TA
9:49 XRP TA

➡️ Join our VIP Coin Coin Calls Group to Follow Our EXACT Trades! ➡️

➡️ Deposit 50 EUROS and Get up to $100 FREE of Bitcoin on SWISSBORG ➡️ join.swissborg.com/r/cbycapKOQH

➡️ Take our Pro Trader Course (Use Code ‘CRYPTOBUSY’ for $100 off) ➡️

➡️ Bybit for trading (Up to $620 FREE) (with this link) ➡️

➡️ 50% DEPOSIT BONUS on PRIME XBT to Trade Traditional Markets USING CODE ‘CryptoBusy’ ON OUR LINK! ➡️

➡️ Get 10% OFF ALL TOKEN METRICS PLANS NOW USING OUR LINK ➡️

Connect With Us! ↙️
✅ Twitter:
✅ Instagram:
✅ Telegram:
✅ Website: www.cryptobusy.co.uk
✅ Business Inquiries Only: cryptobusy@gmail.com
———————————————————————————–
Please remember and understand that all of these videos are strictly opinion pieces. Everyone has different opinions and approaches to the market and we always advocate for doing your own research. This is NOT financial advice, all decisions you make, whether based off this video or not are at your OWN risk.

1. 2050???? Brah lets just get to 2022 first LOL. 🙂

2. The bull might truly take lots of people unaware, that's why I think it's best to keep accumulating projects with use-cases every possible way you can, projects like $KFT of @KnitFinance is one of the project enhancing network security and scalability across multiple chains.

#DeFi #Crypto #KFT #Blockchain

3. <.<Your contents are really educative, Stick with ETH and BTC as much as you can guys, just remember where it's going and don't be put off by short term fluctuations and don't facilitate this dream into becoming a nightmare. The coinbase thing will undoubtedly be replaced by another incident but it will always correct to higher until it's mooned naturally. Don't give up on it and start day trading it, it will take too much time and concentration. Remember XRP is probably bitcoin part 2. It is quite unfortunate that the most popular word lately amongst crypto enthusiasts and traders alike is “hodl.” This concept of “holding on for dear life” in itself may not be a bad idea but why hold on to an investment instrument which could make you some money, or make you very miserable tomorrow? Making a good profit off crypto is easy if and only if you can find the right entry point and exit point in your day trading. Someone I discovered that has tremendously helped me with this is Mr. Max Santigo. He has a system which is so effective it amazes me. I have been using his signals and strategies and have turned out a very impressive profit over the last two months. I would suggest him for beginners and even more experienced traders who have a problem turning in a consistent profit. You can easily reach him ͲҽӀҽ ցɾ ąʍ @ maxsantigo47 or What'sapp– +, 1,5,5,1,2,2,5,0,6,2,8. or email Maxsantigo47 @ gmail com >>

4. <I must say. Bitcoin's price action has been fluctuated throughout the past few days and weeks, with bulls and bears both reaching a clear impasse, the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in Bitcoin's lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum. One analyst is now noting that BTC has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months. He believes that the recent consolidation above this level bodes well for its near-term outlook and could indicate that significantly further upside is imminent in the weeks and months ahead. Tips like this are why it's advisable for investors and newbies to trade with the help of pro traders like Rick Richard. He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings have increased drastically from 1.01 BTC to 6.7 BTC in just 4 weeks using his strategy. You can easily get hold of him for a profitable trading system on TE-LE-GRAM (@rickrichardcrypto)…

5. Polkadex looks interesting! You should check out Sonar ($PING) too. They're doing a similar thing but making an analytical wallet that tracks all social media engagements of cryptos and highlights strengths and weaknesses of each project

6. Anyone living on less than they make, needs to learn how to invest for a better future.

7. Bitcoiи bull market is far from over, bitcoin tops are marked by increasinly illustrative price action until a blowoff top occurs and demand steps back. According to bitcoiи halving cycles, there should be at least other 4 months in this bull run, so, if the PI indicator (and Bitcoiи) might repeat a similar bull run to 2013. That would mean a local top relatively close in time and then another top to end the bull run towards mid year. lnvest0rs and traders find it difficult to decide how best to utilise the current market, hodling is profitable but tradlng is far more profitable. We need a trader with the correct technique and indicators to enable us earn big regardless of the current market (bulls or bears). I didn't think it was possible to make steady win from tradlng till I came across Dr.Bernard Theo's program for lnvestors/beginners who need understanding on how tradlng works, I have made more than 9 BTC with Dr.Bernards assistance. He stands apart with experienced skill in the field. You can easily get to him ͲҽӀҽցɾąʍ @MrBernardTheo

8. 2050??? Id be too old for btc then 😭

9. Don't care for pokadex

10. Bitcoin has got to go. Let the genuine utility based, use case projects thrive…

11. 2050? FFS.
    I'll be feeding via a straw by then, assuming I'm still alive.

12. What about REEF?

13. <<There's definetly no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTCis going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making prof!ts should be the way of life That being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I’ll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of William Joseph Heslin ,he is a pro trader who runs a training program for investors/newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 1.3btc to 6btc in just 9 weeks. You can reach him on reach him on telegrm @WilliamHeslin , let’s make the best of whatever we can.

14. My fingers is crossed,I really hope you're analysis will go to right 👍

15. This channel is a limited hangout and you will get burnt long term!

16. Go digibyte

17. Josh the man who loves shit token Zilliqa(ZIL) 😂

18. vegemite not marmite

19. <The cyrpto market has been unstable. People ask themselves if this is the right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion I think you should take a look at things first. BTC is the best cryptocurrency to make earnings due to the recent outbreak. Sometimes when we have that specific money that we want to invest in a particular thing, we always lose focus and then invest or spend the money wrongly. Investors who bought early are still in profit despite the recent price crash and they also earn by tradlng. I'm an investor and am winning by applying the same method in every trad e, you can also become a winner today. We should follow the way of earning more regardless of the current market (bulls or bears) which is tradlng. Buy the Dip and trade, I have made over 7 btc profits not just by buying the dip but implementing tradess with s!gnals supplied by Charles. You can easily get to Charles on TEᒪEGᖇᗩᗰᗰ as [ VeteranCharlestrading ]…

20. 2050?? 😭

21. Global dominance? I'll be surprised if bitcoin is top 20 in 2050.

I don't know if it'll die off… the cheerleaders are very loud and very good at luring in new money. However, bitcoin won't be able to hold all of these better coins down forever.

22. 1st