Altcoins

Pundi X: Zac @ MWC Ministerial Programme 2019

On 27 Feb 2019, Zac participated in the GSMA’s prestigious Ministerial Programme as a speaker. He spoke about how the technology and solutions provided by Pundi X can help to shape our future and begin to drive disruptive change across different industries and countries in this era of decentralized world.

For more details, visit: and

GSMA’s Ministerial Programme:

1. I like this project for long term I just did buy my first 2700000 tokes

2. Pundix can 1$

3. today the pudix price is equal to peanuts ha ha ha ha ha ha , my money ……..

4. I love what PundiX are doing but governments want LESS privacy for their citizens!

5. Blockchain storage for mobile devices is the next level of cloud storage. It has the principle features of cloud storage with addition of security and privacy. You will never have to worry about losing your mobile device data again.

6. Stacking 3.000.000 moon soon!

7. where are going to my money?

8. Pundi X one cent in 2025.. 😂

9. I can't believe some of the people on Facebook under (Pundi X) membership, would sale their stocks. This is a great project. I'm buying and loading up on tons of Pundi X

10. Awesome project. Go to moon 👍👍

11. All in pundi pundi cause i love this project <3

12. Pundi x 200 $ 2023.

13. SMDH… 😂

14. Why does Zac doesn't mirror his Android phone on the big screen so everyone can watch?

15. Один из немногих проектов который не на словах, что то делает а на деле, причем токены NPXS в настоящее время очень дешовые и думаю ближе к лету когда будут сжигать при конвертировании в FX, цена на них сильно вырастет – так, как общее количество токенов будет сожжено то общая капитализация поделится на оставшийся обьем – так, что советую кто читает немного прикупить, так же если держать токены на кошельке xwallet то это позволит год майнить токены Fx и как минимум на листинге очень не плохо заработать.

16. Kinda lame. Been holding pundix since ico. But this is one lame ass presentation. What I wanted to hear is: "all calls, all messages, all videos and ALL content that goes through fxphone Is Fucking ecrypted"!!! Imposible to hack to alter to be removed!!!! Fuck the blockchain call! Why do i need it to be descebtralised!??!?! I need it to be secure! I ve been waiting for this news to come out of the pundix team for a year!

17. I really like Pundi X, and believe that it has great products. However, judging from the weak applause and lack of enthusiasm from the audiences, the presentation did not seem to go very well for the CEO. Zac could use some help in making the whole presentation goes smoother and more natural looking in his stage performance.

18. There is no denying Pundi X is going to moon someday, but their marketing team s*cks @$s. I have watched many, many, MANY… of their presentations and for the love of GOD! USE a WIRELESS MICROPHONE cause the video camera cannot pick up WTF your saying on stage when your off the MIC, #2, NOBODY see's WTF your doing on the XPHONE OR XPOS cause you didn't effing HOOK it up to a projector, for example, when Steve Jobs 1st introduced the iPhone, they had to make a specialized adapter to project the iPhone screen, but i'm sure if an executive PUNDIX team member used some brains??? they could MIRROR that XPHONE or XPOS on to a projector for everyone to see??? instead of waving it around, and lying to themselves that people can see it. People are posting these presentations on the internet and nobody can see WTF they're doing on the hardware. THESE GUYS SHOULD NOT BE IN MARKETING, and let someone else do it, they should stick to their core competencies.

These guys market as fast as american insurance companies and ONLY the PEOPLE WHO NEED IT, effing care… kind of like Life Insurance.

P.S. If you complain in their Telegram Channel, YOUR @$s will be banned…but other than that, PUNDIX is great! Did i mention it will moon someday and that their CEO is a nice person?!

19. Thanks Zac for sharing with us this presentation