Altcoins

WHAT ALTCOINS I AM BUYING IN THE DIPS [MUST SEE!!]

See what cryptos I am looking to buy in these market dips; I’ve setup key levels I am interested in and what I am looking at.

💎 BINANCE ►►

👉 LEDGER –
👉 ExpressVPN: 3 Months FREE:

OTHER CRYPTO MOBSTER RECOMMENDATIONS ✅
✅ Best Trading Indicator:
👉CoinPASS:
👉Crypto.com: (cryptomobster)

For any business enquires please do email me at cryptomobster@learningcrypto.co.uk

DISCLAIMER: Trading CRYPTOCURRENCIES is VERY risky, and 97% of traders don’t make money.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT I OWN SOME COINS I SPEAK ABOUT

I wish to remain transparent and impartial; my content is intended for general information purposes with it being sourced on the internet at all times. Nothing that I say in terms of fundamentals or technical analysis is financial advice.

Please make sure you understand the risks of investing in cryptocurrency and consult a financial advisor.

1. $PLU for sure. Got so much going for it – just got to look at the roadmap. And 3-5% PLU cashback on every purchase with their debit card!

2. $PLU – Plutus has the best crypto visa card, offers great cash back (3% default +) and additional rewards for staking! it's a steal rn

3. Plutus PLU all the way… So underrated currently it's funny. A working product and great plans for the future…

4. You'll be waiting a long time for dot under 5!! Ain't happening

5. Why not use the WETH/ERSDL pair for analysis? Goes further back than the Kucoin data.

6. Finally an update about ERSDL! Thanks for the video!

7. polkadot✔

8. WSPP SPEECH

WSPP

1000X

9. ‘Second wave’ Bitcoin rally on its way….🌊…. 🐬

Bitcoin and crypto is the best way to inoculate from the upcoming inflation.

10. What is your price prediction for RSR for this cycle, assuming that BTC eventually starts trending back up and goes to 100k?

11. I am most bullish on Verasity. Outstanding Project with 100% sure mass adoption. Just keep accumulate this whenever the price drops, u can also stake it in their wallet with 0.07% daily.

12. If you get the opportunity to buy DOT for 3/5 $, it is very easy, then you buy! PS do your own research, these are not financial recommendations!

13. <I must say. Bitcoin's price action has been fluctuated throughout the past few days and weeks, with bulls and bears both reaching a clear impasse, the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in Bitcoin's lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum. One analyst is now noting that BTC has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months. He believes that the recent consolidation above this level bodes well for its near-term outlook and could indicate that significantly further upside is imminent in the weeks and months ahead. Tips like this are why it's advisable for investors and newbies to trade with the help of pro traders like Larry Robinson. He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings have increased drastically from 1.01 BTC to 6.700 BTC in just 4 weeks using his strategy. You can easily get hold of him for a profitable system on TE-LE-GRAM (@Robinson_Trade12)…

14. <I must say. Bitcoin’s price action has been fluctuating throughout the past few days and weeks, with bulls and bears both reaching a clear impasse, the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in Bitcoin lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum. One analyst is now noting that BTC has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months. He believes that the recent consolidation above this level bodes well for its near-term outlook and could indicate that significantly further upside is imminent in the weeks and months ahead. Tips like this are why it’s advisable for investors and newbies to trade with the help of pro traders like Dr Kingson Bill. He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings have increased drastically from 1.01 BTC to 9.700 BTC in just 4 weeks using his strategy. You can easily get hold of him for a profitable system on TE LE GRAM (@ @KingSonSignal )

15. Why is RSR the one coin that actually hard to find solid information on. I know they are doing alot of work on their mainnet launch and applications in other countries but its so hard to find real information on whats going on with the project. This has been the only project ive actually lost quite a huge bag on, from .041 down to current prices. Without any major exchanges allowing the trading of RSR that also bottlenecks RSR IMO

16. Ace vid Ash…and the reply scammers are back…surely you’ll get more subs!😅😂. Totally with those altcoins mate, followed you and similar use for me tho,sure way smaller bags than yours lol. ✌️

17. Whats today's caveat

18. Bro why to invest into alts during the start of a bearmatket? Why not to wait for the consolidation?

19. ADA, DOT, BEPRO,

20. BEPRO, PLU, ERSDL, YFDAI, ZIL, DOT

21. Thought Pluton was withdrawing services in the UK – I received an email from them

22. hope you are looking forward to the 30's up there over the next couple of days! It's the humidity that's the worst part, sweat city.

23. AC is your friend

24. XRP MOON

25. It's 34c in ontario canada with the worst humidity 😫 it makes the heat unbearable…… getting sick of the government allowing all the deforestation to build dumb homes that are garbage and insanely over priced … I feel bad for first time home buyers

26. ADA, DOT, SOL RUINE, LINK

27. How do I stake my polksadot ? I’m from Africa

28. @CryptoMobster stay cool brother! Question, why dot over ksm? I feel like with the low supply, same staking yield as dot, and all the real action is happening on ksm now. I think ksm will perform better for a long time before projects move over to dot. What’s your take? I invest in both equally.

29. I just keep buying more eRSDL, now it's time to accumulate. People make fortunes in situations like our current bear market

30. I'm a Northern monkey manc basking in ball sweat over in Thailand!

31. I’m not making any more buys til we hit low 20s which we are pretty much guaranteed at this point. Then I’ll be aping. Lol

32. It's 28 in whitley bay

33. Still interested in api3 and akasi network? Remember you saying ull take a look at those if the price was right.

34. Great video 👍

35. I thought you were just a bear, turns out you’ve been right every step of the way. Went back to watching some of your older videos today before the bull run started. Mad to see we’re not far from those prices for projects like DOT