Cryptocurrency

Robert Kiyosaki: This ENTIRE Crypto Bubble Is About To Collapse!

#RobertKiyosaki #Bitcoin #Crypto

With the recent crypto crash everybody has been turning to financial and crypto experts for tips and guides. Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad Book has been very vocal about bitcoin and other altcoins & cryptocurrencies. Recently he has been mentioning about a huge cryptocurrency crash like the stock market crash in 2008 and today we’re going to look at what he said about the recent dips in the crypto market.

**DISCLAIMER**
All videos on this channel are intended for entertainment purposes only. You should not buy, sell, trade, or invest in any asset based on what I say in these videos. You should know that investing carries extreme risks. You could lose your entire investment. This is not financial advice. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage which is incurred from you acting or not acting as a result of reading any of our publications. You acknowledge that you use the information we provide at your own risk.

1. Bitcoin doesn't care what kiyosaki says! Bitcoin run his own show!

2. i stayed at home for several months after i lost my job, i felt really bad at first but a friend of mine introduce me to Kelvin1uptrades i counted on !G his service because i need to feed my kids i still can't believe i made up to $14k on forex investment. i just want to appreciate her for her integrity..

3. It's mind blowing realizing that binary trading changed my life I didn't except that I will be financially free through binary trading I invested a little amount of money of $ 1000 and now I make $ 13,000 weekly with kelvin1uptrades via !G and now am free from all debts .

4. Kelvin1uptrades on !G deserve to be celebrate on social media because he’s real and trustworthy thanks for helping me cash flips .

5. SAITAMA INU !! Every transaction of Saitama, there is a 2% distribution reward to the holders. A further 2% is burned. This will give all the holders a passive source of income on their token.Anti Whale Contract, creation of real world values and true use cases, allowing for investment at any level which gives power back to the people.

6. Perfect!! thank you for your educational videos.
    Lot of people misunderstand the ideology and
    importance of technical analysis with regards to
    crypto, Technical analysis predict the movement
    of assests prices despite whats occur in the
    Crypto market, strategies can be quite different
    which is why most newbies/traders hold their
    coins which is very threatening as when the
    market goes bearish. The market is unstable
    and this is the best time to take advantage of
    the market because of it fall by buying now and
    trading for greater profits, i was able to grasp the
    knowledge of crypto assest trade early last year
    but due to my lack of technical understanding of
    analyzing the digital market, i almost lost all my
    coins but it all changed when i came across a
    video on YT giving accolades to Mr. Tradenick
    for his strategy and provision of accurate
    signals, i must admit trading routes is not an
    easy task to learn but with the help of
    Dominguez i was able to understand how the
    market works, under his care and his signal
    service i was to recover my loss and grow my
    portfolio from 1.3BTC to 6BTC in just 2months.Dm Mr.Tradenickfx on (FACEBOOK)

7. I want to tell you how much I appreciate MISTTCYBER he's really the best Bitcoin specialist

8. I couldn't do it if not for JASONMADDlSON2 0 2
    O
    'n ì''G I remember when I barely could afford my rent
    but now I've got my first home

9. So speechless right now,
    No word can express how good and great PROPCYBER on !G service is.. Humble, honest and fast

10. .My votes .goes to q5cyber he’s just like a magician I really .appreciate everything you did✅

11. .My votes .goes to q5cyber he’s just like a magician I really .appreciate everything you did✅

12. I am leaving this post here as a form of gratitude, since that is one of the least thing I could do to appreciate the things ELITECAPITAL▪️LIMITED has done for me. Most of us have tried a lot of methods but we keep missing it because we have no personal guide.

13. Money is an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life, life was hard for me until I started trading Bitcoin and now earning $22,000 per week

14. WelI just noticed that trading is risking of money unnecessarily, but investing in a profitable platform is very secure a kind of because if the crypto currency falls the loss is for the company only and your profits still standard without loss but ELITECAPITAL▫️LIMITED doesn't think about that nor withhold your dime for any reasons learn to always make a right choice investing.

15. Lol every time a gold head opens their mouth about crypto its time to buy.

16. Hodl and get a miner such as aRevuMiner and you will thank yourself

17. i wish i was smart

18. MILLION COIN(MM) IS THE NEW BITCOIN im telling you

19. Thanks for watching! for more guidance kindly meet Master on (te.l.e.g.r.a.m) if you want to invest tell him I referred you good luck 🤝 @ Nicole_Bryan

20. Fail

21. Bitcoin commercial, lol.

22. Is something fishy for Robert’s U TURN?!

23. The Biggest Presale of the Year is on July 23rd
    Doge Reversed ($egoD) much burn & much rewards

The Doge Father himself came up with the idea of $egoD

Inspired by Elon our devs delivered the most wow project of 2021

The 5,000 BNB hard cap presale is going to sell up fast but we made it large enough so everyone will have the opportunity to own much $egoD

HUGE marketing push starts today.

24. 🚀CAPTAIN DOGE IS THE NEXT MOONSHOT 🐕

– 75k mc
    – doxxed devs
    – already making donations to veterans
    – ongoing marketing
    – organized raids
    – community givaways and more
    – amazing team that is always active
    – marketing wallet gets 3% of every transaction so the project will never lose marketing funds!

Captaindogebsc

25. <🧏‍♂️₿ TC price is prone to volatile swings, making it historically popular for traders to speculate on . According to bitcoin halving cycles, there should be at least other 4 months in this bull run, so, if the PI indicator (and Bitcoin) might repeat a similar bull run to 2013. That would mean a local top relatively close in time and then another top to end the bull run towards mid year. lnvestors and traders find it difficult to decide how best to utilise the current Market, hodling is profitable but tradlng is far more profitable. I was able to grasp the knowledge of tradlng crypt0 assets early enough, I didn’t think it was possible to make constant win from tradlng till I came across Felix program for lnvestors/newbies who lack understanding on how tradlng B TC works, to help them stack up more Bit¢σ!и, since late last year till date I have made over 19₿TC from 2.6₿TC with Felix help. You can easily get to him on lG [@Felixtrades0]]

26. GATAN4🪐COM has taken over all the blessings of his good work. I łövē ÿôū šîr.

27. GATAN4🪐COM has taken over all the blessings of his good work. I łövē ÿôū šîr.

28. Looks like his rich dad is fighting to stay relevant

29. How the hell does he know!? I disagree.