Bitcoin News

BITCOIN FALLING!! The Breakout CAME!! Key Support Broken = BEARISH!

BitMEX:
Bitcoin Technical Analysis & Bitcoin News Today: Bitcoin is falling today, and I’ll show you the key Bitcoin support and resistance. The Bitcoin breakout came as predicted, and is the Bitcoin price going down more now? I’ll use technical analysis on the Bitcoin price to make a Bitcoin price prediction. Watch the video to learn more!

1:31 Bitcoin Analysis
9:32 Fundamentals STRONG!
14:25 Iran CBDC
16:25 Venezuela & BTC

Support Me Via Affiliate Links!
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Exchanges I Use:
▶ BitMEX 10% Off:
▶ Coinbase Get $10 Free:
▶ Binance:
▶ Binance Jersey:
▶ Abra Get $25:

Hardware Wallets I Use:
▶ Ledger:
▶ Trezor:

Other Essentials:
▶ Brave Browser:
▶ Tradingview:

⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆
Support Me Via Affiliate Links! (I receive a commission for referring users. Some of my links give you a bonus for using my unique link above!)

☾ Community:
Patreon Videos:
Discord:

🏅Sean Velasquez
🏅Andrei Neagu
🏅Debbie Schwan
🏅Renato Gioia
🏅Oscar Skoglund
🏅Bill LaPrise

☾ Sources:

#Bitcoin #BitcoinAnalysis #BitcoinNews

I don’t accept donations, so if you want to support me, use any of the affiliate links above, also leave a like & SUBSCRIBE, that’s completely free. Thank you very much!

1. EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYY came from future just to look how cheap bitcoin was.

2. Guys you know what, FUCK CRYPTO…!!!

3. AS I SAID MONTH AGO ! MARKETS ARE BULLISH AND BITCOIN ISD TOTALY BEARISH |!

4. We do know. Canada just admitted to meeting weeks before, with the "opposition", and organizing the coup. The US has also never hidden it's financial/economic support of the "opposition's" goal to carry out a coup.

5. I strongly believe that people complaing alot about the fall and rise of bitcoin are people that are ignorant about Trading, and even if you do have an idea you also need a Coach. I have made over $50,000 from trading bitcoin but my success never started that way as I had made substantial losses before my turning point in the Crypto space. bought 2Btc last year which quickly rose in the bull run but eventually lost most of it and sold off what was left, That was the last I would ever have to do with bitcoins until I was introduced to Mr Dominic Connor,First of He asked to know my trade experience. He then gave me a quick insight on what to look out for when choosing a platform and a bunch of other things most experienced traders may never tell you. Most importantly, he introduced me to his specially designed layout and provided me with professional advice and accurate trade signals. With his system, trading has become easy and profitable and I just want to spread the word and thereby help as many that are in my previous unfortunate situation. For all questions, you can reach out for his help on dominicconnor33@gmailcom

6. Hi, my name is Angelo and I have cancer. If I die, my children will be taken to the orphanage.

Your help can save our lives.

Please donate on Bitcoin wallet: 1CU95tXnH4nWFHqdJskvtaSKdqWv9xZHN6.

God bless you!

7. Carls expert analysis: "it might or up or go down". Theres no point in watching these videos

8. Preach it my boy

9. Would you happen to know why my
    200 moving average on the weekly chart does not show? Just says NA?

10. What is a Breakout?

11. Were n deep trouble now

12. Im fucked…

13. Were you sleeping off on the "if that sounds interesting, youshddefntlykpwtchnthisvidio" part 😀 Good video Carl 😀

14. Favourit jew

15. things become very boring

16. I prefer holding 1000 oz. bars in my hands (and although I can't lift them like I once used to be able to, I have never been told 'that is too much silver' and have been told I would receive much more of a premium for them since I have them gold-plated or molded into ART statues which I never worship… LOL)… Accumulating Gold & Silver for decades and BTC since 2012… Got in on the ground floor with LTC & TrX (for speed) iOST & ZIL (for scalability) NCASH & TNB (for resource buybacks and mining)… Just bought another 100,000,000 HOT, NPXS & DENT (for the ability to time travel – satoSHi's original vision for BITCOIN and FOR INFORMATION is knowledge and KNOWLEDGE is POWER) each @12 & @28 sats… Not trying to show off… We have a LOT MORE than just that… You may GOOGLE our MISSION… We believe in doing what I say and saying what I do so that people can follow me to success and help the world rid itself of all poverty and hunger by 2020… Invest with confidence and patience… They WILL ALL 100x – 1000x by 2020…  PS: Care to see what a $1,000,000,000 worth of GOLD and SILVER look like? 😉 HODL!

17. The goverment destroyed their Country. Go back to school boi. Mama packed Your second breckfest?

18. Yay! The fundamentals are great! Too bad the price does not reflect this fact.

19. Glad to see that you came back to reality with BTC prices. You were killing me with those moon boy predictions over the past 2 weeks

20. Should I buy any other altcoins now that they are bleeding or should I stick to bitcoin only? I am poor very little to invest. from El Salvador. 3rd world country. thank you!

21. happy for mentioning venezuela

22. Thanks Carl! So a 5% move in either direction is a breakout? What do we call more aggressive moves?

23. Sorry carl US Dollar WON'T fall…is to big to fall….no other currency,gold diamonds or cripto…can outlast us fiat….it is what it is…. unless the USA dissapear….period….lest just make $ in the all Markets….and yes i like cripto, it CURB my gambling bad habits.

24. "new president" and "self proclaimed president"…. big difference u twat

25. Moon, i have to correct you, it is ILLEGAL to mine BTC in Venezuella. Its because government there is
    substituting electricity costs for own people. Gov doesnt want anyone to waste their money on mining anything.
    Please do better research next time before you do such claims in your video!
    Greetings

26. Double Bottom inc? Form a similar formation as at the last low point (2015)
    If so, we are in the last outbreak down before the bull market starts.

27. Thanks Carl! Once again you're right.

28. Hey moon when will you come to earth

29. i only kidding hehe. hold for dear tamales!

30. you underestimate the excellent support the 200 EMA provides. you're missing the fact btc has been going up long term and like every single time, it will bounce on the 200 ema.

31. Can someone look into wirexapp and why lots of people are getting locked out of their accounts? Did wirex get hacked?

32. Just definitely keep watching this video!

33. All the GRIN I'm mining is now acquiring me more BTC, can we go down some more please?

34. Who tf couldn’t have called that , just like who don’t know it’s still going lower

35. Will not happen to the usd no time soon it’s the world reserve currency., lol Carl says anything to hype is pipe dream of a bullish btc up

36. Hey Carl you should talk about what are a the gold is ripping lately… All those little guys who were going around cities to buy good in the past years was actually a the government trying to buy all the gold for cheap…

37. Regarding Venezuela they sit on one of the largest oil reserves in the world. The US and Russia are trying to get in there to take it. Same thing with Zimbabwe the people are revolting to their government following the same scenario as Venezuela and Paris. Again other governments are trying to come in and take their gold and diamonds.

38. why is vitalyzyd so skinny?

39. Do you have a TG channel?

40. This is just the perfect time to invest in cryptocurrency reasons being BTC is cheap now and the dynamic market favors trading greatly. Another popular notion is that we should wait for the bottom before buying, but the truth is, you will never be able to invest at the very bottom of the fall because you are going to miss it. Reason is that we will never know the bottom only until we are out of it but for now bitcoin will stagnate as right now and most likely drop some more until the 3rd or 4th quarter of the year so what I and any other smart investor should do is accumulate now and find a working system to use in expanding that portfolio over and over again until the bull run. I got five more BTC last month, and now, I have grown that to sixteen BTC already, and I intend adding another three BTC every other month and expanding them so with this strategy when bitcoin value eventually starts skyrocketing, I would have had an outstanding stock in my portfolio. I would sincerely love to thank everyone that posted about and recommended Peter Harrison signals and strategy because speaking with him gave me a clearer understanding of how to make money and propelled me into this system of his where I use his patterns and signals to increase my portfolio. He is one of the best analyst and strategist, and I would also love to give me a recommendation because his system works. You can reach him for any crypto-related assistance on (peterharrison506@gmailcom)

41. Fallinge wedge potential

42. Man! I love your way of doin' your analysis..2 thumbs up..Thanks..

43. hi MOOn do you have a twitter acc. ? love to keep up with whats going on or facebook?

44. Wish you would have covered the ETH price action too…

45. Hiya Carl im a bit laye late today 🦖

46. dBEST

47. Like!!! Thanks!

48. the problem of Venezuela is the oil, and is true that years ago some venezuelan people can go to USA for shopping, but in that period the 75% of venezuelan population where extremely poor and analphabet and the 25% of the rest was extremely rich. now only the 0,5% are analphabet, you must see the complete panorama not only what CNN or NBC wants to. you are a smart guy, dont let the media wash your brain

49. Carl – The break out man!