Altcoins

I SOLD BITCOIN TO BUY MORE ETHEREUM!!! ETHEREUM PRICE PREDICTION & ETH NEWS TODAY (London Hard Fork)

Welcome back to the Crypto World channel! In this video I reveal my next Ethereum Price Targets and my Ethereum Strategy! Make sure to watch the WHOLE video so you don’t miss out on this valuable information!!

If you enjoy this video then be sure to leave a LIKE on the video and SUBSCRIBE to the channel for more videos like this! I appreciate all of your support!

► $250 FREE BITCOIN BONUS ON BLOCKFI:
► WORLD FIRST BITCOIN REWARDS CREDIT CARD:

► I use Bybit to Trade Crypto: ($600 BONUS)

► I use TradingView to view Charts:

Important Levels to Watch 5:18
Why I Moved Bitcoin into Ethereum! 7:41
Get FREE Ethereum & Bitcoin 10:52
Ethereum Price Targets 11:39
Bitcoin Dominance Falling! 13:33
Summary 15:22

#Ethereum​ #ETH​ #Bitcoin​ #BTC #Cryptocurrency​ #Invest​ #Crypto​ #TheFed​ #News​ #Litecoin​ #marketanalysis​ #entrepreneur​ #business​ #success​ #investment​ #finance​ #bitcoins​ #StockMarket​ #BestCryptocurrency

*DISCLAIMER*
DO NOT take this video as financial advice! I am not a financial advisor and this video was only made for entertainment purposes. I am not liable for any losses you may incur so always do your own research before making any investment/financial decision.

This information is what was found publicly on the internet. This information could’ve been doctored or misrepresented by the internet. All information is meant for public awareness and is public domain. This information is not intended to slander harm or defame any of the actors involved but to show what was said through their social media accounts. Please take this information and do your own research.

This video relates to the following:
bitcoin, btc, bitcoin news, btc news, bitcoin price, btc price, bitcoin news today, bitcoin today, btc news today, btc today, crypto, cryptocurrency, cryptocurrencies, digital currency, digital currencies, crypto world, cryptoworld, cryptowrld, crypto news, cryptocurrency news, altcoins, altcoin news, best altcoin, best altcoins, ethereum, xrp, litecoin, bitcoin cash, news, bitcoin breakout, bitcoin price target, bitcoin price prediction, btc price target, btc price prediction, price prediction bitcoin, price prediction btc, ethereum price, eth price, ethereum today, eth today, ethereum price now, eth price now, ethereum news, eth news, ethereum breakout, eth breakout, price prediction 2021, price target 2021, btc target, eth target, bitcoin price breaking out, bitcoin price breakout, ethereum price breakout, ethereum price breaking out now, 2021, ethereum crash, ethereum break, ethereum breakdown, ethereum dip, ethereum crash 2021, buy ethereum, sell ethereum, selling ethereum, buying ethereum, alt season, altcoin season, altseason, altcoin season 2021, alt season 2021, technical analysis, bitcoin technical analysis, ethereum technical analysis, ethereum signal, ethereum buy signal, ethereum sell signal, bull, bear, bullish, bearish, cross, ethereum whale, ethereum whales, buying now, buy now, ethereum whales buying now, ethereum 2.0, eth 2.0, ethereum hard fork, ethereum fork, ethereum london, ethereum london hard fork, ethereum eip, eip 1559.

– Crypto World, The World of Crypto –

1. Welcome back to the Crypto World channel! In this video I reveal my next Ethereum Price Targets and my Ethereum Strategy! Make sure to watch the WHOLE video so you don't miss out on this valuable information!!
    ► $250 FREE BITCOIN BONUS ON BLOCKFI: https://blockfi.com/cryptoworld
    ► WORLD FIRST BITCOIN REWARDS CREDIT CARD: https://bit.ly/CreditCardBlockFi

► I use Bybit to Trade Crypto: https://bit.ly/BybitJosh ($600 BONUS)

► I use TradingView to view Charts: https://bit.ly/TradingViewJosh

*********************************************************************

Official Social Media:

► TWITTER: https://twitter.com/CryptoWorldJosh

*********************************************************************

SUGGESTED VIDEOS:

► How To Trade Bitcoin (Step by Step Tutorial): https://youtu.be/oIr4rxDb82U

► Bitcoin Bull Market Top Prediction: https://youtu.be/AwwM2qsT9Ok

► TradingView Tutorial For Beginners: https://youtu.be/R2pK2o3YYw0

► BlockFi Tutorial (Earn Interest On Bitcoin): https://youtu.be/dE5I_jqIQxQ

► My Complete Exit Strategy For Bitcoin And Altcoins: https://youtu.be/6-R-PdlXx2c

2. Hey Josh, Blockfi is nice, but have you looked at Celsius? Rates are much better. Love your channel!

3. This is really a great video, but as for me I make huge profits on my investment since i started trading with Mrs Charlotte Payton, her trading strategies are top notch.

4. nice info bro

5. Buy $DBA 💎🙌🚀🚀🚀

6. London hard fork is the 4th of august.

7. NSAV ANNOUNCES ITS ON SCHEDULE FOR AUGUST 9, 2021 LAUNCH OF CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE!

8. Invest in DBA today while we are still on private sale. We launch in September buy now or pay more. Current price $0.32🚀🚀🚀

9. <How you get me hooked on this your podcast amazes me. Regard less, BTC price is prone to volatile swings , making it historically popular for traders to speculate on . According to bitcoin halving cycles , there should be at least other 4months in this bull run , so , if the PL indicator ( and Bitcoin ) might repeat a similar bull run to 2013. That would mean a local top relatively close in time and then another top to end the bull run towards mid year . Investors and traders find it difficult to decide how best to utilise the current Market , hodling is profit able but trading is far more profitable I was able to grasp the knowledge of trading crypt0 assets early enough , I didn't think it was possible to make constant win from trading till came across Eric Clark's program for Investors / new bies who lack understanding on how trading BTC works , to help them stack up more Bitco ! v , since late last year till date I have made over 11BTC from 3.2BTC with Eric's help . You can easily get to him Telegram (@ericclark01)

10. Dogecoin Pump. DogeCoin with the world's largest crypto community. Will bounce very strongly to $5 quickly.

11. very infomative!!!!

12. Thank you 😊

13. Will there be short time ETH squeeze tomorrow, before London Fork?

14. <I must say. Bitcoin's price action has been fluctuated throughout the past few days and weeks, with bulls and bears both reaching a clear impasse, the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in Bitcoin's lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum. One analyst is now noting that BTC has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months. He believes that the recent consolidation above this level bodes well for its near-term outlook and could indicate that significantly further upside is imminent in the weeks and months ahead. Tips like this are why it's advisable for investors and newbies to trade with the help of pro traders like Rick Richard. He is always one step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings have increased drastically from 1.01 BTC to 6.7 BTC in just 4 weeks using his strategy. You can easily get hold of him for a profitable trading system on TE-LE-GRAM (@rickrichardcrypto).

15. I HAVE BEEN MAKING LOSSES TRADING MYSELF…I THOUGHT TRADING ON DEMO ACCOUNT IS JUST LIKE TRADING THE REAL MARKET… CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT OR AT LEAST ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO?

16. This is really a great video, but as for me i make huge profits on my investment since i started trading with mrs Melinda Brooks, her trading strategies are top notch

17. Can you make a video explaining how beginners can make huge profit within a short period of time? I mean i was at a seminar and the host spoke about making well over $880,000 within 4months of investing $150,000 i just need to know how.

18. Not sure but minors do not get reward however validators do .

19. Crypto scammer – do not listen to him.

20. WRONG! There was no green and my ETH lost a lot of money overnight, just proves you know nothing.

21. if u bought ethereum than y it is dropping idiot😈 i lost 50k

22. Good call , it dipped

23. Invest in bitcoin today and start earning

24. what is the ticker symbol for the BTC dominance chart? Great videos. Thanks so much.

25. I AM SO HAPPY ☺️
    I have been earning $18000 returns from my $2000 Investment every 13 days.

26. You helped me a lot these past few months to keep my cool and not panic sell. I lost 3k when the whole crypto market crashed and I was extremely stressed lol. Especially because i was new. Your videos educated me a lot and made me keep holding and made me make better decisions. Glad I found you cause I would’ve took the L and lost my 3k back then and never looked back. I almost made my money back now with this massive bull run we’ve been having and I’m looking forward to making profit once again in the future with ETH. 🙏 Thanks for educating all of us new to the scene. It’s really overwhelming to us beginners but you explain it very well and make it easy for us to learn. It’s really appreciated. And congrats on the well deserved growth!

27. Great job young lad!!!!!!!!!

28. So we are looking for a big spike a few months after the 4th?