XRP

Ripple XRP THEY WANT YOU OUT BAD BEFORE IT HAPPENS!

Ripple XRP They Want You Out Bad Before It Happens
Second YouTube Channel:

Buy A Domain!

Ledger Nano

EMAIL For Business Inquiries ONLY:
cryptocks1@gmail.com

Join The Facebook Group!

Join this channel to get access to perks:

Join The Discord Channel!

( not financial advice lol )

support the channel 😀 –

XRP ADDRESS – rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh

XRP TAG – 101911049

(Cryptocurrency News)

Links –

Random Tags (Please Ignore): #ripple #xrp #cryptocurrency #bestcrypto #investing #ripplexrp #xrpnews #ripplenews #priceprediction #crypto #altcoin

1. XRP DONT GET PRICED OUT!

2. LETSGO‼️💥🚀

3. and please keep the moronic QAnon nonsense off the video, some of us are educated…

4. Until the XRP Token is actually burned by banks $15 will be like the maximum. I think you should understand Supply and Market cap BEFORE you make videos. IF every single 1.5 Trillion dollars were into XRP it wouldn't even be $20. THE TOKENS NEED USE.

5. my twittr was deleted…..

6. Dealing with INTELLECTWEB is the best my cash app funds done successfully now I got my money am about too get my own brown new car, thank you guys, I will keep dealing with your service.

7. Glad you are aware of the elite reptiles. May they fall hard.

8. The only numbers I care about are the 0s stacking up

9. Oh my goodness, they shut bitboy down? 😯

10. The amazon partnership will be the big one when you see the xrp logo when your shopping on Amazon

11. Fyi, an ounce of gold is almost $1800, not $50. Literally 30 seconds of research would have gotten you that info. SMH. I come back here occasionally to see how deluded this channel is, and I’m never disappointed.

12. There are still people believing in these moon date? Hahahahahahha

13. I bought XRP today on KUCOIN. It sent me the confirmation on my RIPPLE purchase. Its always said XRP before today. Something is going on for real

14. Watch the New jeremy Hogan thread. Settlement is imminent. No word on the Hinman statement, papers filed to have the 2 SEC statements quashed only for Ripple not to put in a time sensitive reply, coupled with the launch of the Japanese ODL stating XRP is not a security? It's all been a stalling game to give the banks time to play catch up. Get ready for new regulations though

15. XRP family is the smartest investors in digital assets,,

16. He’s been saying this now for years

17. 2021 is the year!!! AUG-GUST!!! = Gold = 17 in Chaldean

18. FATBOY CRYPTO. is reading from a tele-prompter script. does anyone actually believe he's a crypto wiz. he goes into the studio once a day to shill and get his paycheck to pay for his burgers and chicken wings that he loves. he lead so many sheep to the slaughter when bitcoin was at the top. now he's re-inventing himself as the XRP Guru. we gotta call him out for the sake of newbies coming into the space. I've nothing personal against him but he's a bad actor… literally. worst actor i've ever seen and i've been on stage a few times. lolz

19. Now XRP holder's should have been able to get usd100,000 for 1 XRP……………Why William Hinman dont pay deposite to XRP holder's?

20. Important points made and it's all great, in my opinion when it comes to the mother of all coins < B TC >, B!tcoin is getting interesting every day by day. Alt, Xrp, Link are still lucrative in the market. In this case, the Majority are finding it difficult on which coin to HODL better. Right now bitcoin it's in the greatest shape and we are all expecting more of it, I'm currently a HODler but still, I'm using a working system that provides me 80% correct signal which helps me increases my portfolio, now I bother less about the speculation of the market." I'm still winning by applying the same method in every trad e, you can also become a winner today, I think crypto is going to get more importance and acknowledgment in the future. BTC is the future doesn’t mean we should just hold and not think of the negative effect it would put on you when it goes low than the entry price. Most newbies often undermine and most often neglect the importance of Technical analysis with regards to trading. Technical analysis overly predicts the movement of asset prices regardless of what is happening in the wider or broader market . so to be on a safer side i advise that we all follow a less talked about way, which is trad!ng. I have been able to generate 13.2b tc with my initial 3.5.Y'all in search of a profitable system can reach out to Mr Henry Marin on TEIEGRAM (@henrymarin1*) and ահαԵsαթթ +447868768012*. for more insights…………….

21. I'm not here for 22 stinking dollars