Cryptocurrency

Anthony Scaramucci talks about the SALT conference and the future of cryptocurrencies

Anthony Scaramucci, managing partner at Skybridge Capital, joins the Halftime Report from the SALT conference in New York City to discuss the current state of the markets and what he sees in the future of crypto amidst regulatory threats. For access to live and exclusive video from CNBC subscribe to CNBC PRO:

Turn to CNBC TV for the latest stock market news and analysis. From market futures to live price updates CNBC is the leader in business news worldwide.

The News with Shepard Smith is CNBC’s daily news podcast providing deep, non-partisan coverage and perspective on the day’s most important stories. Available to listen by 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT daily beginning September 30:

Connect with CNBC News Online
Get the latest news:
Follow CNBC on LinkedIn:
Follow CNBC News on Facebook:
Follow CNBC News on Twitter:
Follow CNBC News on Instagram:

#CNBC
#CNBCTV

1. The SEC is rife with fraud and abuse which is why they are being sued by the people they are supposed to be protecting.

There is no clarity, there is no fair notice, there is only enforcement through litigation and SEC heads getting paid by law firms after they allow some cryptos to be successful that those same law firms heavily invested in ….. this is not a coincidence

2. gotta love the mooch lmao

3. anthony scammer-moochie

4. They’re using payment for order flow (as cattle lined up to a slaughter house) We then get an IOU and our stock is put into dark pools. These dark pools are a remote control for the market where they throttle to keep the market price and secondary hidden book price parallel.
    Dark pools control the “human” Element of buying pressure and Single line python code/algorithms creates the outcome.
    Every stock is on a loop cycle replaying the same movements in fractional segments. The market and crypto is a rigged Ponzi scheme

5. what is the best way to make money from investing

6. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

7. RAT

8. <I respect your work mate, because you are pointing people in the right direction, this is the FOMO September for incoming dip in October. It is manipulated but that can be a good thing if you understand it. We should all know that when these reports are bullish take some off to the side lines, when news gets bearish start buying. "Keep it simple simple" that bear/ correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to Rick Richard for his amazing skills for help me to earn 20 BTC through trading chart. I believe we are in the spring phase…

9. "Rife with fraud and abuse"….. So nothing like wall street at all…..

10. Buy #Bitcoin while you can 😬😬😬

11. Loved the president until he got fired, then he didn’t like him anymore lol

12. Big mouth scaramoronucci 😂😂😂

13. We can say the same about the NASDAQ in the early '80s-'90s, it was heavy with fraud, scams, and manipulation.

14. Remember, there is no bigger scum bag than this fraud

15. Invest in his hair dye company

16. Who bought the Bitcoin dip???

17. He may look weird, but his statement is spot on. The SEC, bankers and some in Congress are fighting a losing battle.

18. BIG LIAR, GARY OWNS MILLIONS IN XRP, XRP IS PUMPING, WHAT IS THE LOGIC, IS ALL A SIMULATION

19. vay.fyi

peachy

20. Algorand 😍😍

21. Am I the only one that thinks he looks weird, did he get a face lift and dies his hair light brown????

22. Baby, NOBODY is born a Warrior….

"We choose to be one when we refuse to stay seated!

We choose to be one when we refuse to back down!

We choose to be one when we STAND UP after getting knocked down!

We choose to be one, because if not us, who?"

– Rising Sun Samurai (Bushido)

Ezekiel 2
    "And he said unto me, Son of man, STAND UPON THY FEET, and I will speak unto thee!"

"And the Spirit entered into me when he spoke unto me, and set me upon my feet, that I heard him that spoke unto me."

"And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a REBELLIOUS nation that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have transgressed against me, even unto this very day!"

"For they are impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD!"

"And whether they hear or refuse to hear (for they are a rebellious house) they will know that a Prophet (Me😘) HAS been among them!"

"And you, son of man, be NOT AFRAID of them, nor be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns are with you and you sit on scorpions. Be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, for they are a rebellious house."

"And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious."

"Son of man, listen to what I say to you. DON'T join them in their rebellion. Open your mouth, and eat what I give you.”

Psalms 1
    "BLESSED is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful."

"But his delight is in the LAW of the LORD; and in his LAW doth he meditate day and night."

"He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its Fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In ALL that he does, he prospers!"

"But NOT the wicked! They are like WORTHLESS chaff, scattered by the wind!"

"Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the JUDGMENT, nor sinners in the Congregation of the Righteous!"

"For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly… SHALL PERISH!!!"