Cryptocurrency

Historic Day For Bitcoin, Visa + Bitcoin, Ethereum Out Of Control, Rich Buying BTC & Going Public

Check Out My NFTs – New Pieces Drop Daily!

——————————————

Art Instagram:

——————————————-

Become A Patreon!

——————————————-

MY SECOND CHANNEL:

—————————————–
Protect And Store Your Crypto With A Ledger Nano:

——————————————-
Merch Shop:

Prints, T-Shirts, Bags & Other Merch Right Here:

TMArtist.redbubble.com

——————————————-
Open An Account With Binance!

——————————————-

Nicola Kenny
Mr. Smith
Joey The Happy Farmer
Damien Walker

—————————————-

1. in England we eat spam sandwiches with pins in

2. BUILD YOUR FUTURE , SMALL STEPS, EVERYDAY SUCCESS IS A PROCESS , YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!!!.

3. Algorithm 2.0

4. Algorithm

5. What is the other YouTube/person are you talking about so I want watch it?

6. apparently there is some young college age kid gets rich move in production and its based off bitcoin

7. <<Money is an issue that everyone has for a better and luxurious life was hard for me until I started trading bitcoin and am now earning $ 18,435 per week

8. Nice work,I advise y'all to forget predictions and start making a good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses.The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish.While myself and others are tradn without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow.I was able to make 6b TC in just July from implementing tradess with tips and info from Isaac Steward

9. Lol, so wrong

10. During the dreadful lockdown I made lots of profit investing with Mrs Hilder Tyler, I was able to build a big income stream still hungry for more profits.

11. hello everybody

12. My income stream has been magnificent since i started trading with a professional broker Mrs Millian Kelvin, her trading strategies are top notch coupled with the little commission she charges on her trade.

13. …☕…

14. Bitcoin should be higher? I guess you got your answer. 😂

15. Thank you 🙏

16. Totally agree that BTC should be much higher and it's being artificially held down

17. Happy day for me 😊

18. <🚀Amazing content. Crypto is moving with little sign of stopping throughout the past few days and weeks. Bitcoin price fall means analysts remain divided over whether it is entering a bear market or is just suffering a brief correction on the road to more record highs. Right now can be a smart time to invest. So choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. Bitcoin trading is a lucrative opportunity as it leverages the market volatility. Trading is more fulfilling and is truly reasonable if you learn and earn. I have been able to make 17 BTC in just 3 months of trading all thanks to exclusive signals from Richard Ming, a renowned trader that is always one step ahead…..

19. this video didn't age well in the immediate short term

20. Shout out to Martin Schtoyer-Nostromo.

21. El salvador means “The Savior” , kinda what is doing now to humanity

22. <I respect your work mate, because you are pointing people in the right direction, this is the FOMO September for incoming dip in October. It is manipulated but that can be a good thing if you understand it. We should all know that when these reports are bullish take some off to the side lines, when news gets bearish start buying. "Keep it simple simple" that bear/ correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to Rick Richard for his amazing skills for help me to earn 20 BTC through trading chart. I believe we are in the spring phase

23. Awesome post I must say. Crypto is moving with little sign of stopping throughout the past few days and weeks ,with movement reaching a clear impasse ,the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in bitcoins lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum. One analyst is now noting that Btc has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months . He believes that the recent consolidation above this level bodes well for its near -term outlook and could indicate that significantly further upside is imminent in the weeks and months ahead . Tips like this are why it’s advisable for investors and newbies to trade with the help of pro traders like Martinez Harris , who is a signal provider . I was able to make 8 BTC in a month from implementing trades with tips and info from Martinez Harris.

24. EEEKK a gggggg GhOsT

25. No. If you are a merchant in El Salvador, you generally have to accept Bitcoin. There are exceptions to the law, but most merchants MUST accept it.

26. Right now Binance official exchanger have a bug

it exchanges BTC to ETH almost x10 rate fully automatic

I posted a video'

27. Bitcoin is on sale

28. Be careful with that ghost TMI

29. QWERTYUIOP[]789+

30. Exactly who is willing to accept El Salvador's currency for their BTC—-I wouldn't, am I missing something?

31. regarding Germany being crypto "friendly"… yeah, well, tax free after one year thing is and sounds cool, but – I doubt it will last so much longer… I personally think the administration here somehow simply overlooked this easy source of tax income, but is getting more and more interested in it, as crypto gains more and more on popularity and price! taxes are definitely raising here lately and as all governments need money now, this will be a very easy take to grab more into crypto as well. besides, there is too much other stuff that is too complicated with crypto taxes in Germany already… first of all, crypto sold within one year is not taxed according to capital gains tax, but according to personal tax rate. this means, being taxed at even 45% tax rate! and if you have small salary for example, and are not a crypto millionaire – crypto gains will therefore also raise the tax rate applied to your salary…. as crypto gains will be counted together with your salary as income. This makes doing smaller trades complicated. Plus, staking or lending extends this tax free period from 1 to 10 years!! this is truly insane. anyway… just my opinion, but I wouldn't say Germany is super friendly with crypto. A lot of things about this market remain unregulated and unclear, and later being judged to the disadvantage of the crypto holder, of course (Finanzamt power 😀 ). So, we'll see what will happen next, after elections. clearly, all of the parties make social promises and will certainly introduce taxation changes. for example, some parties want to change tax applied to the traditional market – taxing benefits from shares according to the personal tax rate as well, instead of capital gains tax (which of course means having to pay more tax in majority of cases). Two parties openly consider crypto as evil thing 😀 so… fun, fun, fun ahead!

32. Support

33. Good day investors

34. What happened…
    Holy Molly I'm loving ❤ the crash buy the dips!!!!!

35. A few hours later…

36. What a scam manipulation crypto markets are….massive good news yet BTC crashes & takes the alts down 20-25%….like Michael Saylor didn't plan this dump

37. yet another failure by BTC to hold $50k….but it's going to $250k any day now…right

38. 😊🙏

39. Hey TMI…the crypto prices are slumping pretty hard……want to do a video on what your views are on why it is happening?

40. Hey, what happened to your video quality in the middle? Really terrible on a smartphone with reading glasses I never needed…..

41. Hi everyone.

42. I had a potato salad sandwich for lunch!

43. So much eth burned but no supply cap…

44. any mention of 9 million people in America no longer receive C-19 benefits…? It is also The Jewish New Year (Happy Rosh Hashanah) and it's a Shmita year. Should be a 2-week long pullback until the next Full Moon.

45. I HAVE INCURRED SO MUCH LOSSES TRADING ON MY OWN…I TRADE WELL ON DEMO BUT I THINK THE REAL MARKET IS MANIPULATED… CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT OR AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG ?

46. Just watched ur vid and it’s dumping 💩😂I’m totally immune from panic selling
    However that’s until my portfolio reaches 6 figures then my hands will sweat

47. I HAVE INCURRED SO MUCH LOSSES TRADING ON MY OWN…I TRADE WELL ON DEMO BUT I THINK THE REAL MARKET IS MANIPULATED… CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT OR AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG ?

48. I HAVE INCURRED SO MUCH LOSSES TRADING ON MY OWN…I TRADE WELL ON DEMO BUT I THINK THE REAL MARKET IS MANIPULATED… CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT OR AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG ?

49. We love you!!