Crypto Exchanges

SHIBA INU SHIB News Today Update! Most Traded Crypto, Bull Run Continues, Price Analysis

This is a SHIBA INU SHIB news update today. In this video I give you the latest and most important news updates now on SHIBA INU coin.

📊 Safest Crypto Exchange – r.kraken.com/doKYEy

My Work Gear
💻 HubPro –
📷 Camera –
💡 Lighting Kit –
🎙 Microphone –
💽 Video Editor –

Disclaimer: Links in the description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.

Disclaimer: I’m not a financial advisor. You should always do your own research and make your own financial decisions. This video is for entertainment purposes only.

1. I got 23,45,000 will i get millioner or not?

2. What crap, with trillions of this junk token in circulation it has no hope of ever getting anywhere near 1c

3. <<Without any doubt, we’ve all noticed the recent fluctuations in the general market even cryptocurrency is not left out. So far the greatest challenges investors/traders passes through this days is lack of technical analysis and the ability to study the market curves. For me Bitcoin trading is as easy like ABC if you employ the right analysis involved and that could be achieved by guidance provided by pro trader. Copying trades/signals daily provided by Pro. Talon Bradley has done me lots of good for the past 6 weeks being able to grow my portfolio from 1.1 BTC to 6.2 BTC which is just awesome. Right now bitcoin day trading is what we should engage in at the moment, BE WISE !!

4. Currently holding 62 million Shib! To the moon!!!!

5. To the moon, everyone buy Shib!

6. Shiba 🚀🚀🚀

7. <The market is growing daily with new strategies and trading opportunities. Financial empowerment is our everyday and Jake Ryan, has proven to be a part of this mission. his strategy is the best . Trading crypto is logic, if you don’t have a working and excellent strategies like Jake Ryan's strategy, you will surely lose when the price is not favorable. Jake helped me make $ 8,500 with $ 2,000 in just seven days, his strategies are overwhelming,……

8. The analysis is actually brilliant and helpful
    Bitcoin is really the future and investing in it now is the wisest thing to do now

9. Thanks for the analysis! Hope you can also analysis OGN.