Cryptocurrency

Why is crypto down today? || Cryptocurrency market crash || Breaking NEWS || 101% TRUE

#bitcoin #XRP #Cardano #Etherium #cryptocurrency #NEWS #latestupdate
China orders shut down of Bitcoin mining in Sichuan province and tell banks to stop supporting crypto transactions.

1. A guest on The Wall Street Journal Report spoke sometime last week about making over $631,000 in 4months with a capital of $100,000, which made me realize that as a beginner i have alot to learn, so please assist me with any pointers or tips that would help me make this much profit.

2. Idiots

3. People will be kicking themselves in few weeks if they miss the opportunity to buy and invest in Crypto.

4. 😀Hello. Mrs Patricia is legit and her method works like magic I keep on earning every single week with her new strategy👍👍💞💞😃

5. I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mrs Benjamin julia, her trading strategies are top notch coupled with the little commission she charges on her trade.
    with the hard work she put in

6. This is the right time to invest and win as i did

7. Very good reporting. It would be much nicer if the piano volume crashed by 50%

8. Don't miss out on our next airdrop, invest what you have and earn x3 of it instantly

9. The El Salvador debacle is why

10. T͜͡ h͜͡ a͜͡ n͜͡ k͜͡ s͜͡  f͜͡ o͜͡ r͜͡  s͜͡ h͜͡ a͜͡ r͜͡ i͜͡ n͜͡ g͜͡  y͜͡ o͜͡ u͜͡ r͜͡  c͜͡ o͜͡ m͜͡ m͜͡ e͜͡ n͜͡ t͜͡ s͜͡
    M͜͡ a͜͡ k͜͡ e͜͡  a͜͡  n͜͡ o͜͡ t͜͡ e͜͡  t͜͡ o͜͡  m͜͡ y͜͡  t͜͡ r͜͡ u͜͡ s͜͡ t͜͡ e͜͡ d͜͡  t͜͡ r͜͡ a͜͡ d͜͡ e͜͡ r͜͡ ,͜͡  t͜͡ o͜͡  h͜͡ e͜͡ l͜͡ p͜͡  y͜͡ o͜͡ u͜͡  m͜͡ a͜͡ k͜͡ e͜͡  m͜͡ o͜͡ r͜͡ e͜͡  p͜͡ r͜͡ o͜͡ f͜͡ i͜͡ t͜͡ s͜͡  i͜͡ n͜͡  C͜͡ r͜͡ y͜͡ p͜͡ t͜͡ o͜͡
    w͜͡ h͜͡ a͜͡ t͜͡ a͜͡ p͜͡ p͜͡  +͜͡ 4 -͜͡ 4-͜͡ 7-͜͡ 5-͜͡ 2-͜͡ 3 -͜͡ 6 -͜͡ 9 -͜͡ 9 -͜͡ 4 (3-)(-7 -)..

11. I think it's Right time to buy , because crypto is Future

12. The fact is, BTC is the future of crypto and the questions traders ask themselves now is if this is right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. for the past few days the price of BTC has been fluctuating which means the market is currently unstable and you cant tell if it is going bearish or bullish. while others still continue to trade without the fear of making lose, others are being patient. it all depends on the pattern with which you trade and also the source of your signals. i would say trading has been going smoothly for me, i started with 1.5 BTC and i have accumulated over 6.5 BTC in just three weeks from implementing trades with tips and info from Jake Ryan….,

13. BTC truly is a class of its own, it has no competitors. All the other alts are competing with each other, they are more centralized, and the majority of them are not completed projects. I can't believe it when i hear people selling their btc for doge lol, that why I trade with the best analysts since the last bear which i attain maximum success through Chris Washington…………

14. First of all, thank you for the amazing analysis you provide Louis Alfano. You can only appreciate a person who tries to teach everyone how to invest and make profits in multiple ways. My earnings has increased drastically from 0.5 ₿ T C to 6.2 ₿ T C in just a month. I have full confidence in Louis Alfano abilities. I find his teaching very educational on how to approach the crypto market. Get trades, tips and info from Louis Alfano F̐̈o̐̈r̐̈ ̐̈t̐̈e̐̈l̐̈e̐̈g̐̈r̐̈a̐̈m̐̈ ̐̈>̐̈>̐̈>̐̈>̐̈ ̐̈A̐̈l̐̈f̐̈a̐̈n̐̈o̐̈F̐̈x̐̈

15. #vaw.fyi

congenial

16. Great video and for sure appreciate your insights! We’ll be back soon for new videos