Bitcoin News

💰 Recession Profit Secrets –

🔥 Easy Way To Make Huge Money with BTC and Crypto

💰 Create Automatic Income For Life Immediately! –

🔥 Copy the Strategies Of Top Crypto Traders:

👉 Finance And Global Economics Updates On Our 2nd Channel –

👉 Enjoy Our Wojak Crypto Memes Videos –

DISCLAIMER: We may receive a small commission for any purchases made through our affiliate links.

Thanks For Watching Our Video 🤗
Please, like, comment, subscribe, and ring the bell! EVERYTHING helps us grow!.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Credit: Anthony Pompliano (Full unedited video)
The Bitcoin Interview That YouTube Tried To Delete

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
#bitcoin #cryptonews #savvyfinance

Welcome to “Savvy Finance 🤝
This channel is all about being savvy with your finance 💰.

We create and share videos about investments and how best you can put your money to use, in order to bring in more money. We love cryptocurrencies and the stock market and so, we share a lot of crypto and stock market videos,, including bitcoin, ethereum, Cardano ADA, and other altcoins. 🗠

We do a lot of research to bring you valuable and useful information, as well as sharing videos from many experts, including Michael Saylor, Raoul Pal, Charles Hoskinson, Max Keiser, Stacy Herbert, Cathie Wood, Lyn Alden and many others.

#Bitcoin #Cryptocurrency #Invest #Ethereum #Crypto #entrepreneur #business #success #investment #finance #bitcoins #Stockmarket #Bestcryptocurrency #BitBoy #AltcoinDaily #Coinbureau #CryptoNews #btc #eth 👨‍🏫.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🎦 Video footage and Background music: all video footage and background music used is either licensed through either CC-BY or from Videoblocks

👉 FINANCIAL DISCLAIMER
This channel is intended to share tips and investment videos by experts. We DO NOT GIVE FINANCIAL ADVICE! Please consult a licensed financial advisor and do your own research before making any financial action.

Never buy crypto just because you see a YouTuber talking about it. Always do your own independent research before investing in any coin.

For transparency, our crypto portfolio comprises mostly bitcoin, Cardano, ethereum, and xrp.

1. 💰 Get A Tax-Free IRA Crypto Account – https://bit.ly/iTrustCapitalSavvyFinance

🔥 365 Perpetual Income – https://bit.ly/365perpetualIncomedaily

💰 Recession Profit Secrets – https://bit.ly/savvyrecessionprofitse

🔥 Easy Way To Make Huge Money with BTC and Crypto https://bit.ly/cryptoswapprofits

2. <Even with the dip in price of bitcoin, profits are still being made. As for me i work with Mr Benjamin James Leon and so far my portfolio has been on rapid increase, I have accumulated up to 27 bTC as profits! He’s the best trader I have ever traded with..Thanks!>

3. 5:59 100k

4. I never doubted .☝️ they kept to their words and transferred the money into my PayPal account so awesome of them

5. I never doubted ☝️ they kept to their words and transferred the money into my PayPal account so awesome of them

6. am no longer waiting for 4th stimulus check,
    My life has totally changed since I started
    with $7,000 and now l make $ 24,450 every
    11 days😊

7. I like Plan B, but his S->F Ratio hypothesis hasn’t really manifested itself in anything but speculation.

He wouldn’t be as popular if his predictions were bearish.

“Going towards Stock-to-Flow” still begs the question: “Where are We Now?”

8. Pie in the sky, this model will not hold up

9. Long Bitcoin

SHORT THE BANKS! ,,I,,

10. Love the Pomp !!!! great in from plan B

11. What about ADA? Should I exchange my usdt for ADA now or wait a little longer?

12. great interview but the visuals didnt match.

13. I HAVE BEEN MAKING LOSSES TRADING MYSELF.. THOUGHT TRADING ON DEMO ACCOUNT IS JUST LIKE TRADING THE REAL MARKET… CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT OR AT LEAST ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO?

14. That’s not Willie wu’s voice.

15. You were there with me through all the ups and downs of my life. I really appreciate your support, every time

16. You were there with me through all the ups and downs of my life. I really appreciate your support, every time

17. You were there with me through all the ups and downs of my life. I really appreciate your support, every time

18. I’ll 🙏never forget the great effort of for🙏 keeping up his promise, he’s such a genius brother face🔥

19. I’ll 🙏never forget the great effort of for🙏 keeping up his promise, he’s such a genius brother face🔥

20. <} Rumorz has it the probability of BTC ETFs being approved is driving BTCs price. However, the ETFs likely to be approved will be futures on the CME meaning no BTC will actually be invested in it will be speculated on paper. There are ETFs that are awaiting approval that will invest in BTC, but those are much more uncertain. And with the recent uptick of Bitcoin, yet no substantial shift in the total crypto market Capitalization makes me think people are being goaded into BTC. It might hit an all-time high well been trading for awhile now and was able to accumulate 40btc in space of 3 months from implementing tradess with tips and info from Jeffrey Allyn Hawkins

21. DKYC

22. Bitcoin is not intrinsically ,monetarily ,economically ,socioeconomically value with no monetary , socioeconomic ,economic , intrinsic value because it is not physical only digital only physical minerals ,creates wealth ,riches not digital cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin such as gold ,silver, platinum ,sapphires , emeralds , diamonds ,lapis lazuli, turquoise ,cedar ,short leafed acacia ,Amazon rosewood ,bismuth , ivory ,nacre (mother of pearl ),pearls ,ammolite , amber ,ambergris , copal ,basalt ,obsidian ,ochre , terracotta ,clay ,jet .

23. You guys are nuts, there's no way it will hit 500k in Q2 next year. Do you even realize how much money it would take for that to happen? When BTC was $1,000 it was easy to 10x the market cap was way lower.

24. Seriously….BTC…..seriously?
    Think about it guys. Sure there’s a theoretical 21million ceiling. But there’s no floor. At this point it’s infinitely divisible. How many decimal places do you want to go out? It’s the essence of fiat. Because ♾ matters.

25. The fundamentals speak the price loudly – Milton Friedman’s prophesy that some day digital money will take the power away from governments and politicians- long overdue

26. Love Vra great alt coin with massive opportunity for anyone to buy in cheap now!

27. Plan B sounds like Bain from Batman

28. Wonder what he looks like

29. <<Nice Video….We may experience continous pump as the time goes or a reversal which would lead us to declination for a while,as the market has always played unpredictable.I'd say outrightly that we shouldn't allow the dynamism of the space prevent us from making profit off the market as I have been able to make more than 13 b tc in just September alone.I didn't do that from buying the dip and hodlin but implementing trad es with the sig nals provided by Timothy Ricks.Even if the market goes bearish I would continue to make good profit 4rm tradn as trad ing has be proeven to be less affected by the speculative nature of the market ,so inorder to be able to ride with the wave our assets must be backed up with a medium that would enable us not feel the fall in price at beairsh moments>>