Bitcoin News

SHOULD YOU BE CONCERNED WITH THIS BITCOIN CHART? [My Honest Opinion…]

Today we are talking about bitcoin

APPLY AS A VOICEOVER ARTIST HERE:

$4,000 IN BONUSES BELOW!
~~~~~
Top 3 Bitcoin Trading Platforms:

🥇Phemex: $1,200 BONUS!
🥈Bybit: $610 BONUS!
🥉C-Trade: $2,200 BONUS!
-$Binance: LOWER FEES!

The number 1 trading tool:
Lux Algo : 20% DISCOUNT WITH CODE “stacker20”

$100 FREE BONUS AND PASSIVE INCOME:

~~~~~

⛓️ 🔗 Useful Links 🔗 ⛓️

EARN PASSIVELY:

GET $200 BONUS ON C-TRADE

MY CHARTING TOOL:

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Social▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Telegram:
Twitter:
Email: realsatoshistacker@gmail.com (ONLY BUSINESS)

DISCLAIMER: Trading Bitcoin is VERY risky, and 80% of traders don’t make money. Make sure that you understand these risks if you are a beginner. I only recommend crypto trading to already experienced traders!

**Disclaimer**
Please be advised that I own a diverse portfolio of cryptocurrency as I wish to remain transparent and impartial to the cryptocurrency community at all times, and therefore, the content of my media are intended FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES not financial advice. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial legal or tax advice. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Purchasing cryptocurrencies poses considerable risk of loss. The speaker does not guarantee any particular outcome. Past performance does not indicate future results.

This information is what was found publicly on the internet. This is all my own opinion. All information is meant for public awareness and is public domain. Please take this information and do your own research.

bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, decentralized, news, best investment, top altcoins, ethereum, tron, stellar, binance, cardano, litecoin, 2019, 2020, crash, bull run, bottom, crash, tether, bitfinex, rally, tone vays, ivan on tech, chico, video, youtube, macro, price, prediction, podcast, interview, trump, finance, stock, investment, halving, halvening, too late, when, fed, federal reserve, interest rates, rates, cut, economy, stock market,

1. Since I have been dealing with them why never disappoint me I am so happy dealing with them

2. This guy’s are so good and legit 👍 I deal with them with a little bit amount and I never regret dealing with them you can try them now I promise you will not regret dealing with them❤️

3. Buy some xeq… small market cap. About to blow up soon

4. TVL is very fragmented now among different chains but with RE:WATER launch TVL from all the chains will flow there. You will be able to stake ANY token there and get rewards.

5. If you look through bitcoin Volatility you see 200 week moving average always going up and btc never closing a month. below 200WMA the trend is your friend

6. 👍👌 from 🇵🇰

7. Vechain fixing to kill it because of the global supply shortages crisis

8. Have been watching you for several months and I saw how you was 100% RIGHT about ANKR, AXS and BOND…..to name a few. I see you as a very clever crypto youtuber…but all thanks to you and Mr Wayne Carlos for helping on my crypto journey

9. <Awesome post I must say . Crypto is moving with little sign of stopping throughout the past few days and weeks , with movements reaching a clear impasse , the aggregated cryptocurrency market has been following in Btcoin's lead and is struggling to garner any decisive momentum . One analyst is now noting that BTC has been holding above a key macro level throughout the past few months.I appreciate the honesty / the most you tubers this days is only up to the Moon / funny part is that nobody is talking or taking in consideration of what's happening around us !!!!! / stock market , delta variant , inflation and so on ; let alone of how bitcoin perform before in the same situation in the past . What's best to do now is to trade with pro treder Daniel as to stack up more even in this period.

10. You asked me to join. If ADA goes to $20 i will join. If it goes to$1.74 you join me.

11. Cardano shittin the bed

12. You are the man! I watch a few people on crypto, you've become my number one source of info! Right on the money,, the resistance lines are a great help! Thanks!

13. Hey Satoshi Stacker! I tried to listen to the italian videos, but I don't like the voice and the way he talks. Your english version is way way better. Maybe I just like the original version of yours. I'm sorry for this, but this is an honest feedback from an italian guy.

14. Did you notice he said ”let’s go” into Bitcoin? Then he chuckled a bit. Maybe he’ll bring back that phrase in future intros.

15. I follow a lot of channels,you are my morning market catchup…always solid.
    You Benjamin Cowen, Crypto Jebb are Gems in this space.

16. In my opinion we go to much more than 60k or go to 30k, unfortunately ✅