XRP

XRP: Hold Gary ACCOUNTABLE! Rep. Emmer BLASTS Gensler For HARMING INVESTORS

Follow me on Twitter: @moonlamboio

DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser. None of what I have communicated verbally or in writing here should be considered financial advice; it is not. Do your own research before investing in any digital asset, and understand that investing in any cryptocurrency is inherently risky. If you do, you need to be prepared to lose your entire investment.

1. <I will always let anyone know to forget predictions and start making good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses.The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish.While myself and others are tradn without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow.I was able to make 9 bTC in just September from implementin tradess with tips and info from Mr Clint J Morrison>

2. This is unbelievable I never know itโ€™s going to work but thanks God I got paid same day I text them here on YouTube โ˜๏ธ.

3. This is unbelievable I never know itโ€™s going to work but thanks God I got paid same day I text them here on YouTube โ˜๏ธ

4. Government was control and stop Gary Grensler account bank…

5. Stop Gary Gensler account bank….and then catch him to jail quickly…

6. Iโ€™m so happy โ˜บ๏ธ my life has totally changed, Iโ€™ve been earning $18,000 returns from my $6,000 Investment every 13 days

7. 14:33 years ago Gensler used to be frank when he spoke about crypto…now he's just plain ol Gary

8. Gary is like that annoying government rep going through Adamโ€™s trash outside in I now pronounce you chuck and larry

9. This isn't totally accurate. Ethereum might very well be a security; especially the progression towards ETH2. Binance coin is pretty obviously a security too.

Most coins are not securities; Bitcoin, Filecoin, XRP, Quant, Helium….. the list goes wayyyyy on.

10. No Security registration! We don't want Sec/Mob protection

11. actually you can become an accredited investor by taking a test.. costs 187 if i remember right… i think it's on the finra site.

12. Yet is ok for him to make money!!! Bastard

13. The SEC has caused a tremendous amount of loss and harm to all XRP holders. They stopped us from buying and therefore missing out on massive amounts of profits. I want to sue the SEC for losses of profits after Ripple Labs is done with them. I want a massive Class Action against the SEC

14. Founders harming investors……………they own some billions of that Crap ๐Ÿ’ฉ for themselves….

15. First let me say that the opinions that I express are my own and do not represent the opinions of Chad a.k.a. Chat.
    We wouldn't say that GaryG is wrong or right but it is very clear what we think!
    Now, I'm not going to go into any particular cases but there are long standing laws for appointed officials be allow to own this shit so, no one has done anything "illegal". We, just like everyone else, want this emerging market class to make us stupid rich. Security smeridy. That is all.

If you have any questions about any topic at all, anything…. pls refer to the statement above.

16. The government legalizes weed, legalizes lottery sales and casinos, now sports betting. WHY haven't they done away with the "requirements" for accredited investors?

17. When are people going to realize that this guy is quite possibly crookedly working for the banking industry and a shill for Goldman Sachs and probably has a secret payment agreement lining his pockets. There needs to be an investigation asap!

18. The nine word from the government hate to hear โ€œIโ€™m from the government here to help youโ€

19. You don't need to be in the U.S. to be part of the law suit, sign up!

20. Gensler is a little weasel and a lire !! He will always protect his billionaire buddy's that r manipulating the cryto market for themselves .. Rally against him any way u can !!!

21. According to the National debt they are the idiots who don't know what they are doing..

22. oh hey you're gonna need to roll the XRP buyback into the new debt ceiling too…..just tack on another few trill๐Ÿ˜‚

23. Then, why the heck registering the cryptocurrency if you can't do anything with it afterwards

24. SEC is just stalling for what reason , to shake out the retail investors. Biden himself appointed this clown so that tells you something about this case. I don't think it's going to be over untill the Goverment says it's over so just hold on to your XRP and be patient and concentrate on other projects

25. Genzler should be taken to task for his actions…Go after his personal wealth to compensate XRP holders!

26. Gary says 'Stable Value Coin' because the SEC has an established jurisdiction over something called a 'Stable Value Contract.' It is an attempt to draw a parallel.

27. Gensler thinks we are useless eaters that should save $5 bucks a payday and maybe have $140,000 when we are 80 if we live that long. Meanwhile he can decide to prevent any of the so called little people from an opportunity to obtain generational wealth. I enjoyed Congressman Emmer schooling his ignorant responses as well as calling him out for being a greedy little weasel.