Bitcoin News

BITCOIN JUST HAD AN INSANE BULLISH RETEST!!! [price target revealed!!!]

💰 BYBIT $680 DEPOSIT BONUS 💰
👉
Register, deposit & CLAIM your bonus!

🐦 Follow me on Twitter for more updates on the market!
👉

📸 Follow me on Instagram if you are interested in my lifestyle!
👉

If you enjoyed this video make sure to reward it with SMASHING that LIKE button! SUBSCRIBE to the channel for more videos like this!

🔥 OTHER USEFUL LINKS🔥

Ledger Nano S The Best Crypto Hardware Wallet:
Technical Analysis Masterclass book:
Charting and Technical Analysis book:
How to Day Trade for a Living book:

Timestamps:
00:00 Intro

DISCLAIMER: Trading Bitcoin is VERY risky, and 80% of traders don’t make money. Make sure that you understand these risks if you are a beginner. I only recommend crypto trading to already experienced traders!

Please be advised that I own a diverse portfolio of cryptocurrency as I wish to remain transparent and impartial to the cryptocurrency community at all times, and therefore, the content of my media are intended FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES not financial advice. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial legal or tax advice. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Purchasing cryptocurrencies poses considerable risk of loss. The speaker does not guarantee any particular outcome. Past performance does not indicate future results.

This information is what was found publicly on the internet. This is all my own opinion. All information is meant for public awareness and is public domain. Please take this information and do your own research.

#Bitcoin #cryptocurrency #altcoins #blockchain #cryptozombie #crypto #btc #bch #bsv #eth #ripple #xrp $BTC $ETH $XRP #BitcoinNews

I make Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency videos to showcase How to trade Bitcoin & other Cryptocurrencies. Videos cover everything from bitcoin, cryptocurrency, crypto, altcoin, altcoin daily, blockchain, decentralized, news, best investment, top altcoins, ethereum, tron, stellar, binance, cardano, litecoin, 2019, 2020, crash, bull run, bottom, crash, tether, bitfinex, rally, tone vays, ivan on tech, chico, video, youtube, macro, price, prediction, podcast, interview, trump, finance, stock, investment, halving, halvening, too late, when, fed, federal reserve, interest rates, rates, cut, economy, stock market,

1. 🚨Remember only highlighted comments are real from me. Anything else is a scam!

🔥USE THESE LINKS TO GET FREE BTC🔥

👉 Bybit: https://partner.bybit.com/b/cryptoroverbbash

Bybit competition: https://bit.ly/JoinCryptoRover

🔹 Phemex: https://phemex.com/register?group=901&referralCode=BGD3S

2. I invested in both stock and crypto but i believe is doing well better 💯

3. The general market for some days has been going up and down and even the crypto market is not left out, but the good thing is that every market gives us a certain leverage to benefits from. For me, i'm taking full advantage to continue bitcoin day trading so as to grow a very strong portfolio ahead of the major bull market after this short correction. Pro trader Seth Leonard deserves all praises from me due to his unfailing efforts, signals and guidance towards his traders. I've gained 10.3btc trading with his signals and services. SUPERB .

4. Thought Algo was going to pump mate? It's crashing. That was a horrible call. No point in saying it if you are not sure.

5. People has increased their bids in hopes of making huge gain from the rise but as we can see now the markt is very unstable , the truth is that you can always make more profit from tradn rather than just hodlin and waiting for the price of BTC to skyrocket. Indeed its a tough decision for both old and newbies whose intensions are just to hodl and sell but rather the potentials of tradn Btc would allow you grow your Btc not minding the present price chart and also saving your ass from any future deep that may occur . I started tradn with Daniel Wríght since last year and till date have made over 14 Btc even with the ups and downs since the journey. With Daniel’s help I no longer have to worry about the rise and dip of Bitcoin ,you can reach Daniel at :Telg: rm @Danlelwrlghtfx*

6. IF THE WORLD 🌎 HAS MORE PEOPLE LIKE 🔼THEN IT WILL DEFINITELY BE A BETTER PLACE…. THANK SO MUCH YOU’RE THE BEST I GOT THE 2.1 BTC

7. IF THE WORLD 🌎 HAS MORE PEOPLE LIKE 🔼THEN IT WILL DEFINITELY BE A BETTER PLACE…. THANK SO MUCH YOU’RE THE BEST I GOT THE 2.1 BTC

8. some people ↖️will think they're scamming you not knowing that God is using them to push you to your helper in life thanks for the BTC from you sir I really appreciate you effort sir

9. some people ↖️will think they're scamming you not knowing that God is using them to push you to your helper in life thanks for the BTC from you sir I really appreciate you effort sir

10. Wtf is going on with alts

11. The crypto market has been unstable. People ask themselves if this is the right time to invest? before jumping into conclusion i think you should take a look at things first. BTC price fall means analysts remain divided over whether it is entering a bear market or is just suffering a brief correction on the road to more record highs. Investors who bought early are still in profit despite the recent price crash and they also earn by trading. I'm still an investor and still I'm winning by applying the same method in every trade, you can also become a winner today. We should follow the way of earning more regardless of the current market (bulls or bears), which is trading. Buy the Dip and Trade…I have made over 15 btc profits not just by buying the dip but implementing trades with signals supplied by mike a veteran trader.

12. 😍Good review everything about him they’re the best as I just receive the alert and comfirmed funds available you’re blessing in disguise Thanks for sending me this

13. Guys, why trade if you can invest in Flirt Invest or stake your own coins?

14. Guys, just drop your bitcoins into the flirt invest platform and don't worry

15. Guys, can anyone explain to me the meaning of holding coins if there is staсking or platforms like Flirt Invest?

16. First, read about cool projects such as Flirt Invest and then tell tales about growth

17. Despite the current dip in Crypto's I'm still happy I can smile back at my portfolio had my fourth withdrawal of $13,400 from my investments.

18. <<The general market for some days has been going up and down and even the crypto market is not left out, but the good thing is that every market gives us a certain leverage to benefits from. For me, i'm taking full advantage to continue *bitcoin day trading so as to grow a very strong portfolio ahead of the major bull market after this short correction. Pro Jason Potts deserves all praises from me due to his unfailing efforts, signals and guidance towards his traders. I'v gained 9.3btc trading with his signals and services… SUPERB !!

19. <Good job Mate. Lately, when asked for predictions about bitcoin and cryptos generally, most experts on youtube and other media, predictions are mostly generic with no specifics on the direction. Everyone seems to be guessing and getting even more confused about the future. The only constant thing I can say for sure is that the traders are actually earning good returns while HODlers are always concerned about what the future holds for bitcoin or if there is even a future at all. With the insight, skills, and experience of a trader like josh Owen welch the sky is the limit. I came to this realization when I made a return on investment of 87% in my first month using his signals for my trades. Not to sound biased, there are lots of GOOD traders out there but John has been of immense assistance to me, especially with his signals and strategies.

20. thans for your work bro

21. I thought you didn’t use diamond patterns?

22. There's is an opportunity for newbie's to capitalize on it's quite a shame people can't see this, crypto currency is far better than any digital trade now .

23. Jij lult echt slap uit je nek gap

24. Take a breath Rover!!

25. I'm no longer waiting for the GRANT LOAN because I earn $ 26,700 every 10 days recently

26. <<Nice Video….We may experience continous pump as the time goes or a reversal which would lead us to declination for a while,as the market has always played unpredictable.I'd say outrightly that we shouldn't allow the dynamism of the space prevent us from making profit off the market as I have been able to make more than 13 b tc in just September alone.I didn't do that from buying the dip and hodlin but implementing trad es with the sig nals provided by Nelson Haggler.Even if the market goes bearish I would continue to make good profit 4rm tradn as trad ing has be proeven to be less affected by the speculative nature of the market ,so inorder to be able to ride with the wave our assets must be backed up with a medium that would enable us not feel the fall in price at beairsh moments>>

27. Great video, investing in crypto is a big chance of making money

28. i'm no longer waiting for the grant loan because i earn $ 46,700 every 10 days recently

29. Have you ever thought about teaching technical analysis to people…

30. <<I respect your work mate, B T C appear bound for high volatility as several on-chain metrics suggest that buying pressure is accelerating. Still, these cryptocurrencies must overcome one obstacle to resume the uptrend because you are pointing people in the right direction, It is manipulated but that can be a good thing if you understand it. We should all know that when these reports are bullish take some off to the side lines, when news gets bearish start buying. "Keep it simple simple" that bear/ correction was the best thing that happened me. but all thanks to Davis Thomas for his amazing skills for help me to earn 7.44 BTC through trading tips.

31. Thanks rover

32. <The price surge is visible rising above 55 /k for the first time since May. It is now less than 10 /k away from the all-time high it hit in mid April. The surge has taken its cap above 1T and provided a major boost.Every single one of the top 10 most valuable cryptocurrencies are now in the green on both a 24 hour and seven day timeframe. We should follow the right way regardless of trends, which is trading. Buy the Dip and Trade..I have made over 6.5BTC from 2.4 BTC in just September and still winning. Not just by buying the dip but implementing trades with signals supplied by-an expert trad er. like Mrs Edward Lily on WhatsApp’s who mentor newbeing on how trading Bitcoin work..

33. WRONG!!!……Again!!!