XRP

MAJOR RIPPLE XRP UPDATE! New RIPPLE PARTNERSHIP Signed! + SEC's UNBELIEVABLE Response to Congress!

#xrp #ripple #crypto
MAJOR RIPPLE XRP UPDATE! New RIPPLE PARTNERSHIP Signed! + SEC’s UNBELIEVABLE Response to Congress!

My Twitter Profile:

John Deaton On Fox Business:

John Deaton:

Digital Asset Investor:

Jeremy Hogan Expert Legal Analysis:

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Goes big on Bitcoin on Call with JP Morgan!

BREAKING XRP RIPPLE NEWS: RIPPLE’S LEGAL WIN! RIPPLE Client Lands Huge DEAL! Plus: Bitcoin To $500k? Big legal win for Ripple XRP!

El Salvador made HUGE Bitcoin News Today! Is the world stage now set for the an epic bull run and major price increase? XRP was one of the biggest growth crypto’s in 2017! Can it repeat? If So, how much will it be worth?

Jeremy Hogan Settlement Explanation:

Why people are not paying attention to the SEC vs Ripple Case, and why it could result in a major price jump!

John Deaton’s: Memorandum about Intervening.

MAJOR XRP RIPPLE UPDATE: MUST DROPPING BITCOIN; CHOOSING XRP? HUGE Bombshell for XRP! SEC Update! Is Tesla and Elon Musk preparing to Accept XRP in replace of Bitcoin?

Huge new partnership to use the ODL / XRP system for major South Asian cross boarder payments system!

SEC is losing credibility by the day. Will Gary Gensler call the whole thing off? Settlement? What some major price predictions are showing post-lawsuit! Plus more Ripple news as they ad a big name to their board of directors!

MAJOR XRP RIPPLE UPDATE: Most POWERFULL Woman In Crypto: Reviews RIPPLE / XRP Case! + Huge ETH Pump! High Stakes Ripple case against SEC puts 1 woman front and center! Trillion Dollar implications!

BREAKING XRP RIPPLE UPDATE: MAJOR SEC CORRUPTION Exposed! Former SEC Chair: TIES TO Bitcoin, ETH!

John Deaton Blog Outlining SEC Corruption:

XRP RIPPLE UPDATE: Ripple PUNCHES BACK At SEC! SEC DEFIES JUDGE MAJOR XRP RIPPLE UPDATE: After SEC Case: XRP $10 or XRP $10,000! Technical basis vs Conspiracy!

In XRP Case! Bitcoin Ready to BOOM! Wow, SEC refuses judges order! XRP Case getting stranger by the day! Plus the second half of this Bitcoin Bull Run…is the second half about ready to roll?

BREAKING XRP RIPPLE UPDATE: XRP Gets RELISTED (#RELISTXRP) & Garlinghouse Talks RIPPLE IPO! The XRP Army are putting pressure on exchanges to relist XRP. Especially since the SEC has in testimony said that only RIPPLE could be looking at charges, not others who sold XRP!

What Elon Musk & Tesla did with the SEC Case:

Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse Interview with Thinking Crypto:

BREAKING XRP RIPPLE UPDATE: BOMBSHELL Dropped today Flips The Script! XRP To $10, $20, $35,000!! New shift in SEC case against Ripple just happened! Plus, what does short term XRP price predictions look like?

BREAKING XRP RIPPLE NEWS: New CONFIRMED SEC HEAD Is PRO-CRYPTO? Speaks on XRP! Must Watch! Gary Gensler is slated as being Pro-Crypto! What does this mean for XRP! Gary speaks on the issue of XRP being a security or not! Must Watch! Go to: 4:48 to hear Greg Gensler specifically address the XRP Securities Issue!

1. 30000+ hodlers have signed! Garry is just another clown in the govornment circus!

2. I will forever appreciate this channel, you've helped my family alot, your videos, advice, lessons and funny words are inspirational and helpful to us. My wife and I have been able to be minimal, conscious in spending, saving and investing wisely, I now earn every week. You're such a blessing to this generation. we all love you😘😘

3. " Kim" Gary Gansler!!

4. XRP to the moon and beyond!!!

5. <I will always let anyone know to forget predictions and start making good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses.The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish.While myself and others are tradn without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow.I was able to make 9 bTC in just September from implementin tradess with tips and info from Mr Clint J Morrison>

6. Unless it hits 10,000 I don’t care

7. Shiba inu

8. Thank🙏 you for your videos mate. I watch them and they are meaningful💥and love your content, most people don't understand the concept OF "buying the dip" buying the dip is all about buying digital assets when their price are down and selling off when the price rise. Holding is great, Trading is far more profitable. I was able to grasp the knowledge of trading crypto assets early enough, but I was still limited due to my lack of technical understanding of how to analyze the digital market, all change when I encountered an expert Mr Aaron Addison . I must confess it was easier for me to understand with his assistance that he made me 4.300 BTC. if you want any assist on crypto.👇

9. ……"snake in the grass gensler."

10. China tells Biden how it’s to be run. Then Biden tell Garry what China wants. And Garry is to run it that way. Strange how Garry was pro crypto until he started to work for Biden

11. Ginsler is a corrupt, globalist, swamp creature.

12. I think the SEC will do nothing as far as clarity. Why? They see the crypto space as a big money grab! They want to find reasons to sue all of them. To line their pockets. And there overloads, the banks are scared. They cannot control and corrupt crypto the way they have Wall Street. So they are using the SEC as a stall tactic until they can find a way to control and profit from XRP and other cryptos.

13. The SEC are bought off crooks like the rest of them!

14. Yippee, yet another partner. When will the XRP volume increase.?!?
    Santander 5 years ago. SBI 4 years ago. MoneyGram 3 years ago. Pivot to SMEs 2 years ago. Tranglo 1 year ago. QNB this year. Still no XRP/ODL volume. A lot of expensive lawyers and 'suits'. Overseas clarity. No XRP volume.

15. Lol, XRP isn't going anywhere soon. Lets meet next year with the same levels and down

16. I know everyone expects XRP to be the last to reach ATH but my worry is this time, there is a lot more Coins/Tokens that people will exit into not just XRP, I am a long time Hodler just expressing my concerns

17. A lot of people with high IQs are terrible investors because they've got terrible temperaments. You need to keep raw, irrational emotion under control…

18. Great video

19. 2022 Dogecoin 8$ xrp 1cent ?

20. It does make you wonder what will affect the XRP price. Maybe rename it to Shiba Inu and remove all utility from it?

21. All experts want us to believe everything related to XRP is bullish. Too bad the price doesn't show nothing they predict.

22. I am not gonna touch my XRP before XRP gets clarity and ripple goes public. even if it goes to 20 cent I am willing to just HODL and DCA knowing what I hold I am very very bullish in the long run.

23. This goose is cooked 👊😎

24. Jay Clayton has warned Gary before he is in SEC therefore he is holding on the post to his dear life trying not to hurt anyone while waiting for court ruling to move on.

25. XRP

26. Gary gensler looks like a cross between mark zuckerberg and twins from the shining if they were bald.

27. Once again, putting an academic in charge is usually a mistake.

28. ive tried so many times to give this channel a chance. your terrible editing and excessive jump cuts makes it unwatchable. truly. its brutal. anyways. best of luck

29. Gensler is such a moron and so bad for growth and USA leadership in the crypto space, he is happy to put his name out there and nothing else, several Congress people are his lunch today and Ripple is destroying him. He used to teach about how secure blockchain is that p2p is all that's needed, no one has ever been able to falsify anything in the space i don't be him keeping me safe. Even the hackers get caught.

30. Glass Node analysis indicates high volatility as several on-chain metrics which means that long bids pressure is accelerating. Whales behavior suggests that the incoming volatility is in fact for the upside. Mica Sanchez's automated sig nals based on unique combinations of trend, momentum and volume indicators used to predict market reversals of bitcoin for years is alerting a 5th wave of the Bull cycle. Time to stack some sats.

31. XRP is a joke, shib is kicking its arse 🤣

32. People will be kicking themselves in few weeks if they miss the opportunity to buy and invest in Crypto as it's retracing….BE WISE

33. …yeah, you make a good point about Gary being just a place holder. If the SEC looses this case, I can see him being replaced as chair. (The govt hates to loose at anything). As to projects I have my eye on: XTZ, DOT, LINK, VET.

34. What's his address… i will sort him… johnyb land of Oz…

35. Gensler needs to be brought to account… its like a lie that keeps going round n round… WHO IS GOING TO DEAL WITH THIS!!??!! johnyb land of Oz

36. Seriously how can gensler be trusted before congress even when it will come to pass that he's a shadie grass lizard that's going to loose his tail in the cage he's going to… johnyb land of Oz…

37. Perhaps this is a bit newbie ish but do investors plan on attempting to dump all their crypto at the top of this bull run and start to DCA on the way down or do you just hold coins like xrp and ada through the cycles?

38. SEC = HURT PEOPLE , XRP = HELP PEOPLE

39. Ripple partnering with QNB is actually a really big deal. Also, the fact that they're starting in Turkey, which I thought was vehemetly against crypto, is a huge deal in-and-of itself.

40. Vaxies want to control everything.

41. XRP= large cross boarder payments, bonds, stocks etc.