Bitcoin Cash

Bitcoin Money Market Reaction + $a thousand Reinvest

In present-day video we seem at the induce and result of the Bitcoin Money pump and subsequent consolidation, together with the good reasons why. Also, we conduct our very first ever $a thousand Bitconnect reinvest.

Bitconnect is the most recent way to make and improve your Bitcoin belongings by bot trading on the blockchain. Indicator up now and see what everyone is raving about.

If you’re presently signed up and never at present have a sponsor, then you can go to “Profile” and increase a sponsor as “rmurphy”. You may then be element of “Staff Smurf” and a calculator will be despatched to you.

Our wonderful Bitconnect Calculator:

For those of you who indication up to our network or are presently a member of “Staff Smurf”, just send us an e mail at roymurphy@stay.com with the term “Bitconnect” adopted by your bitconnect username in the title and request a copy of the calculator. It is really no cost & very simple. 🙂

For those presently in groups, you may perhaps request that we e mail you a copy of the calculator ONLY immediately after you have emailed us with the term “Bitconnect” adopted by your transaction ID. You will get your transaction ID the moment you’ve got despatched possibly Bitconnect or some Bitcoin. (we would recommend all around $ten value)

Bitcoin Handle: 173acKcnubi2SXznLZsoWQPWr8iRri43RN
Bitconnect Handle: 8NVJdUJWkt9VBiCq1QTeReS9WgWpgXVHPY
E mail: roymurphy@stay.com

Get pleasure from! 🙂

supply

1. I have a question: If bitcoin cash substitute bitcoin, does bitconnect will crash? They can change and now depend on bitcoin cash?
    I'm afraid to be reinvesting in bitconnect if the bitcoin cash takes the place of bitcoin.
    Thank you very much for your answer, you are an amazing guide for me.

2. you expect it to last through 2018?? Thank you

3. Watching this gets me thinking how easy this system would be for doing taxes.

4. Ive seen accusations that bitcoin will go to 100,000 or even a million in the future, do you think it could?

5. Can you make a video about cashing out to fiat currency (bank account) how to do it and where to do it

6. Hey, I would like to Know how do we go about declaring taxes with our main source of income being through Bitconnect? Do I need to form an LLC? Thanks

7. Hi Roy, I've a question related to withdrawal to UK account (may be not directly related to the subject video though). What is the best way to transfer the BCC coins daily returns to my UK bank account ?
    Currently I do it through Coinbase, which means they take transaction fees (4%) for converting BTC to EUR and then the bank offers a shitty exchange rate EU to GBP(3% loss from market rate) while withdrawal from the Coinbase EUR wallet to my UK account. A lot of losses in transmission, isn't it.

Just wanted to know what is the best way to minimise the exchange losses for converting BCC to GBP, being in the UK.

8. Hi,

If you do a reinvest instead of lend will you also receive the extra bonus?!

9. Hi Roy! Would it be possible to receive your excel spreadsheet(s) that you use?
    The wife and I are fairly new to the crypto space and even newer to BitConnect… but we’re enjoying every minute! We just found ourselves searching for a decent excel spreadsheet that would allow us to do our projections and calculations without making it from scratch and yours is exactly what we’re looking for!

If you’re willing to share it then please email me at: bearjpeterson@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!!!

10. why are you re-investing when reaching $1010 in stead of creating a new Leaning Loan? Would lending still give you the additional .10 in interest? I'm a bit confused.

11. I have questions..
    1. when you reinvest 10$ it will extend your whole 100$ Investment lockup for anther 299 day? or they calculate the lockup fund separately?
    2. When you have 2 investments 100$ once and another 1010$ it seems to me that it doesn't combine up to 1110$ investment and reduce the lock up time to 239 days…. is that right?
    3. When you have 2 investments 100$ once and another 1010$ when we do reinvest I wish that I could specify to which amount to put in…

Actually, I watch many video about Bitconnect Invest and Reinvest… I still not understand much.

12. i bought some bitcoins,send to my exodus wallet,i thought it would be there in a second.but after 7 hours still no bitcoins there.yes they are there but not had not be confirmed .So i cant use them.The story off the crypto was that it was fast and cheap,this looks like a bank account from the 80s,were all was writen on papers to make it get on ur account nr.

13. roy murphy my man love ur vids. but craig wright is not satoshi lol… it's dorian satoshi nakamoto. but if not him its nick szabo or hal finney. satoshi has to be somebody denying it and not looking to profit from patents since he's already rich and holding over 1 million bitcoin.

14. How can you protect a bitconnect account from hacking. Tanner J Fox lost his bitconnect account balance due to hackers ? I have not opened one yet but this has put me off big time.

15. How long does bitconnect will last? Not saying I'm against it. I'm investing it right now but there must be a way of its peak point despite of how clever this system is.

16. Hey Roy, whats your thoughts on the very high fees being charged by the miners to trade Bitcoin. I thought cryptos were supposed to be cheap to trade and that was part of the appeal. Thanks

17. are bit connect gonna get taken down?

18. "&" not 7!!!

19. Bitconnect -best to withdraw 7 then invest a new investment because it will be refunded as against reinvests which are not!? BTC 37boZ3cqPveJjSi4jCBv4if4FXorGpRzbF

20. People say bitconnect is a scam, 1% daily is imposible, it will make you too much money, it is unsustainable.
    But I started with daytrading and my goal evryday is to split my investment into 2 or 3 coins and aim for only 0.45% to 1.5% daily and convert back to usdt.
    Every week I make 5-7% procent. So if I will still keep those results, acording to math,if i started with 10.000 x 1.008(avarage 0.8% daily)^365(1year)= it will grow to 183.000.
    So it is possible. People also say that when people will start to cash out from bitconnect than the whole thing will colpase. But this applies to all cryptos, if there are no bitcoin buyers anymomre than the whole thing collapses and is worth nothing.

What are your thoughts on my statement?

21. Why don't you keep some money in BCC wallet? It has out performed Bitcoin over the past year.

22. Hi,I just started yesterday with bitconnect and I did not reinvest the daily payout in my lending wallet, My question is I dont want to lose any money so I want to take the profits out first for fear of losing with people saying that it cant last, but I also want to build it up and reinvest everyday, what do you say ?

23. hI Roy, did you know if you guys are working in a new android app???, notice on the website removes the link, thank you for the video

24. Made a new channel and to help get it's start I'll be doing a $1000 giveaway when I hit 1000 subscribers. Check it out!