Cryptocurrency

RIPPLE (XRP) Cryptocurrency Overview

In this video, I will be furnishing a cryptocurrency critique of XRP, the interior currency of Ripple.

DONATIONS

● Instagram:

● Snapchat: louisxthomas

● Steemit:

CHANNEL Methods

■ My Ebook: How to Opt for a University

Offered in this article:

■ Camera: Nikon D5100 (outdated but inexpensive)

Offered in this article:

■ Microphone: RODE VideoMic GO

Offered in this article:

■ Tripod: Polaroid 184cm

Offered in this article:

Panama Hat No Voice by Audionautix is licensed below a Resourceful Commons Attribution License (
Artist:

resource

1. Free Ripple every hour…… https://coinfaucet.io/Account?r=9mwS7nZp3OL

2. XRP is the future. it just makes sense.

3. Nice video like always, thanx Louis!!

I also have this kinda dirty feeling buying XRP because it feels like supporting the banks that we all "hate" so much. But I also agree on why not thinking about the benifits we can take out of Ripple, given that banks will not just dissaper next year.

But I don't understand why no Youtuber is talking about Ripples partnership with the Gates foundation. I feel that is a realy good project and it is similar to OMG "bank the unbanked", just I guess more in Africa then Asia. Isn't this something good and shouln't this be something that crypto intusiats like? I mean do we realy only hate banks because of ourselfs or because of the "the whole world is fucking poor" situation? Sorry if I got something wrong here!?

I personaly hope that cryptos are the first step to make the world a better place for everybody.

love to you all

4. AmericanExpress joined RippleNet! Instant payments are now live between the US – UK!

5. your smiley face makes me want to punch you

6. I use coinbase to get the biggest crypto but where can I get ripple?

7. Anyone have a good place to store ripple ? Online and offline. ??

8. thanks for bringing this up, because I was actually struggling with that question..lol.. and you make logical sense…

9. It's kind of funny to look at Ripple labs writhing so hard seeking media hypes and bankers' attention. They must have paid the ex fed man, Ben 'Shalom' Bernanke some good deal of free XRP's to open their show. And Ben knew what to do. Cash all out! That's why the price of XRP fell like niagara even before they closed the show.

10. In the old system the banks were largely tied to government fiat currency which is continually manipulated by government because of political rather than economic reasons. This has largely helped lead to the crypto revolution we see today but it's still only for the enthusiasts for the most part. We need something to bridge the enthusiasts and anarchists to the grandma and grandpa who want to invest in crypto through a bank or brokerage. I see Ripple as this bridge, possibly. If the banks move into the crypto currency space heavily, it'll gradually put enormous pressure on all fiat currencies to get THEIR SHIT TOGETHER, which is where the real problem lies. Digital stores of limited value are more valuable than enormous amounts of paper currencies being printed to infinity. Ripple may just be what the doctor ordered in order to clean up the banking and money system world-wide.

11. After the lock of the 55 billion XRP to their escrow account what is going to happen to its value?

12. liked just for the dude reference

13. *Hot news – Bitcoin Cloud Mining per 1 days 10.0% Profit LIFETIME
    – 100 GH/s free for registering – https://www.auroramine.com/?ref=30130

14. Great video , Thank you!

15. F the bankers and their ripple

16. Donated Louis, keep up the good work.

17. 3 weeks ago, i came across some posts about this great expert called Scott Adrian, i decided to give it a try and today i am here testifying to the goodness of his strategy, i just made my first $150k in 2 weeks, i cant thank you enough master.

18. Your voice sounds like you're retarded Louis.. ethereum is backed by banks.. like JP Morgan.. so yeah what you have to say about that

19. HI ! Louis, will the circulating supply of ripple continue to increase. Today, it is around 38.34 billion compared to 16.60 Million bitcoin. Considering this enormous circulation supply how can its price grow? Why ripple supply is so high compared to other cryptos?

20. ripple me in the asshole

21. Reply
  22. Gonna keep holding onto my IOTA for a long time. Would buy a nice amount of Ripple but…Ive been saving for this beautiful pair of shoes. One goal at a time

23. Can you review UR?

24. I think when Bitcoin is going to try crush the usual currency like dollars obviously banks will go after bitcoin and they need something to go with then comes the RIPPLE. Its a sleeping lion. You never know when banks will use it to go after Bitcoin. And I think that time is not far. Close of Chinese bitcoin exchanges is like the stage is being set. If not this year it could happen next year or the year after but it will happen eventually. In my opinion Ripple is a good long term investment.