Cryptocurrency

Why Ripple Will Be Really worth BILLIONS and XRP will SURGE

Why Ripple Will Be Really worth BILLIONS and XRP will SURGE
is xrp a very good investment decision – Indeed check out and come across out why.
Ripple does deal with terrific competitors: Ripple vs Paypal , Ripple vs Xoom , and so forth.

what would make xrp unique – Created for company use, XRP features banks and payment
vendors a reputable, on-demand from customers option to source
liquidity for cross-border payments.
speediest and most scalable electronic asset,
enabling true-time worldwide payments
any place in the earth.

#XRP = the forex (asset)
#ripple = the company

Bitcoin Shirt:

xrp 1k

Ledger Wallet:
Start off Purchasing Bitcoin:
Microphone:
Silver American Eagle coin:
Buy stocks with no costs:

*some inbound links may perhaps be affiliate

1. Start Buying Bitcoin: https://cex.io/r/0/up107571407/0/

2. nope banks need ripple to be stable cant be fluctuating like bitcoin + supply of ripple is 100 billions

3. Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Ripple: https://buyingripple.com/

4. Wait …. There are total of 100,000,000,000 (100 Billion) Xrp to be released at today's rate of .23 cents per XRP it already has a market cap of 9 Billion USD.
    so its already worth billions buuuuut in my opinion it will not go over $1 or $1.5
    otherwise they could have had a more limited supply to have certain higher value. So this in a way is like a shit coin with a great working project.
    Don't get me wrong its amazing at what it does and what its meant for but for people who are looking for gainZ – to the moon a 7x on a .23 coin isn"t what we are looking for …..

5. Don't forget Stellar XLM

6. XRP surge will happen as banks wake up!

7. Guys I Swear I just got $2413.on.my paypal from this tool without paying anything:(just go to)~> http://freepplmon.club/?L2Vtzp

8. Learn how to make money on the Volatility in Bitcoin. https://bitconnect.co/?ref=fitzkie

9. Free ripple

10. Its no longer a new thing that both Bitcoin and Ethereum has and is still  making a lot of people "stupid rich"  $10(ten dollars) seven years ago is now worth $7.5 million in bitcoins today.  And $100 (hundred dollars) in Ethereum has increased to as high as $66,290 in under two years! The trend is on a daily increase,  worldwide, investors in crypto and digital  currencies are getting rich daily, I personally have invested in bitcoin and Ethereum. And I've collected bigger gains investing these coins than in anything else in my life. For example, I bought bitcoin twice, last year and early this year, 10 coins at $83.40. And 20 more at $128. Today my 20 coins trade nearly 24 times higher . And I also bought Ethereum last November at $9.70… before it rocketed to $355! I was up over 3,500%. But here is the thing nobody is talking about, bitcoin and Ethereum aren't the real success stories anymore. It's the smaller and unpopular new digital currencies that are rewarding investors with the next round of huge wins. For example , I recently obtained 27,000 coins in a tiny new digital currency for just 18.5 cents per coin. Those coins now trade for around $4 each- 1,981% higher. And I invested in another one that's jumped from $1.50 to $10.71. Yet this opportunity is just getting started, today I'll show you the new digital currencies that can turn as little as $10 into over $1million. in the blink of an eye. Yes, that's right. a single crispy $10 bill could make you a millionaire. now for the doubters, not only is it possible, it's actually happening right now, a considerable number of  investors worldwide have seen gains of 75,063% in Cryptonite, 59,577% in InfluxCoin, 60,450% in MaxCoin, and even 823,750% in DubaiCoin! Tiny new digital currencies are offering profits far bigger than bitcoin and much more quickly,  I've personally made over 600% in one digital currency more than 1,981 in a second and over 3,500% in another, and I expect to make a whole lot more. Digital currencies is now one of the online investments where you can start with $10 and turn that into real money fast. CNBC did a story about a high school dropout who bought some bitcoin at $12 and is now a millionaire. also top investors worldwide are going all in on the new digital currencies. Now this is what you guys should know . A new set of  coins are being launched now that could help you turn as little as $10 into over $1 million. I've never seen profit opportunities like this before in any market and at anytime. For example, in one recent week 23 separate digital currencies doubled in value. By comparison, the S&P 500 hasn't seen a single stock double yet this year. But only those who recognize the opportunity right now will see the fast profits. I first got in on Bitcoin at $83.40 and $128… only to watch it soar to over $2,000. But now I've turned my attention to the new digital currencies. For example; I invested in ANTSHARES earlier this year and at the time it was trading for just $1.50 but I watched it climb to $10.71 in less than a month. I invested in tiny new digital currencies of 12 coins and I cashed out 12,000 at $3.50 but still hold the rest… nearly $100,000 in total. There are now dozens of small digital currencies trading for just a few cents that are moving up dramatically over very short periods; like Asch traded for few cents at first but in less than 3 months $100=$,570. NolimitCoin traded for few cents but now $100=5,348 in 6 days. MediterraneanCoin traded for few cents but now $100=8,313 in 3 months, the list is endless, I will stop here so I don't bore you guys, but it is sure worth your time. in case you are interested in venturing into investing in Crypto and Digital Currencies, or perhaps you are trading them but you don't understand what you are doing, feel free to message me through email and I will be sure to guide and assist with any information you may need to invest in  these new and unpopular  crypto and digital currencies that are making waves at the moment. Morrissmart615@gmail.com

11. Thanks

12. I'm going to subscribe . I don't know why but I fuck with u. I trust what you have to say verse others I've watched.

13. I have 20k XRP. Should I get more?

14. I am about to receive 5 free coins that could be the next Bitcoin and it was free. I just registered at no cost to get information about how digital money like Bitcoin are going up in price faster than gold. If you just click on this link http://digitalfrontiernews.com/?affiliates=272 and register for the free information you will get 5 Cloud Coins that are activated. I don’t know how long these coins are available so go register now. FYI, 5 free Bitcoins would be valued today at $35,000 at today's value. Check out the link and get your coins!! http://digitalfrontiernews.com/?affiliates=272

15. is ripple the best long term investment in the coin world?

16. Never take advice from a guy that can't even afford a decent mic setup.

17. Ripple will surge only because governments like to be in control but as far as crypto currencies go bit coin will always be the best. ripple will only be a substitute for Fiat cos if governments

18. Bitcoin is like iOS, Ethereum is like Android, Ripple is not even windows phone, it's straight up symbian :)))))))

19. So I got a question.
    If Ripple is a software and XRP is a token. And banks can do fine with Ripple without the use of XRP? How would it benefit the investors? You follow me, I'm not sure if I wrote it right.

20. Might as well be called the bank's coin. Don't mean to hate however this coin was designed by the big banks to combat Bitcoin. When people realise Ripple can be duplicated at will the value will drop. Who wants a coin which can be made easily?

Crytocurrency was made so that things don't devalue.

21. Buy ripple before your country bans bitcoin

22. Its up to the banks when xrp goes up they have total control

23. you think it'd be a good idea to just buy a lot of cheap crypto coins?

24. Sounds good bro!

25. Here's a way to earn free Ripple easily. I know the payouts are mostly small & you have to build up a balance before you can withdrawl but you can do it every 60 minutes & earn referrals. It's really simple all you do is press a button to spin the wheel. I do it while messing around online. Check out this link if you're interested in some free Ripple. http://FreeRipple.com/Account?r=rzJkUPbqMuR

26. RIPPLE IS A BAD COIN DO NOT BUY. iTS A BANK COIN STUFF THE BANKS… IT GOES AGAINST EVERYTHING CRYPTO STANDS FOR!

27. SO…I buy $1,000 worth of XRP today while it is at $0.191158…I then have 5,231.274652381799…..and lets say it goes up to where bitcoin is ($5.750 today)……I would then have 30 million? I'm down.

28. This new website he have 5,000,000 GH/s and huge server and today The first day of working 😀 So Creat account and make invest
    you must Creat account in the new website https://stormhash.com?ref=be3c3156c1c2ee0eda398ed6db83590a

29. Is this guy a paedophile or does he just sound like one?

30. Nice review,..i have about 600 ripple and wish to buy some more although i don't know any increasing price about this coin in the future.. at least, i wish to give a try.. ^_^

31. its already worth billions.

32. how do i invest? stock in company or xrp?

33. https://my.electroneum.com/join/86AFF6   buy electroneum with my link