Cryptocurrency

COULD RIPPLE XRP Get to 1$ Prior to 2018? l Rate evaluation and speculation on upcoming Swell

Acquire the Ledger nano s:
Resource:
XRP chat:
Acquire Ripple XRP:
Get started shopping for Bitcoin & get $ten after your $a hundred buy @ Coinbase:
Get started mining Bitcoin and Altcoind now @ Minergate:

Aid assist the channel! Donations :

ETH 0x1f609E0b75D5F1abA955F58FE83eB64227785cBb

abide by me on
Viuly . :
Dtube . :
Steemit :
Twitter :

resource

1. Thank you so much for watching! If you'd like to support me and donate to the channel, here is my address:
    ETH: 0x1f609E0b75D5F1abA955F58FE83eB64227785cBb

2. What is stopping the banks from just adopting the blockchain technology on regular money and abandoning ripple altogether? I am seriously asking coz I have no idea why money currently takes 4-5 days to be sent. Is it purely the blockchain tech that avoids this? Or is it because the transfer is in a common currency?

3. not going anywhere The only coin making money is bitcoin but i cannot afford it right now nor will coinbase allow me to purchase more that $100 worth of it SCAM

4. how do i buy bitcoins in thailand?

5. well i since did alto of research and no longer think xrp will hit even hit 1.00 dollar because of ex co founder having over 9 billion coins which is millions of dollars and billions of dollars if xrp hits 1.00 so its a no brainer ripple will not hit a dollar for a very very long time years most likely yes its a long hold two are four years from now so while you see gray hair growing its not for me now!!

6. Ripple never gets higher than 0.30 cents.

7. Hey, what the next step at ripple? Ripple on Nasdaq in 2018?

8. You must go deeper on xrp. I have spend many times on xrp. Ripple has sign contract with big banks so on. The transaction from xrp tech maybe faster as bitcoin. But bitcoin is the coin is nothing controlled by nothing. Not from banks or government.only regulated. Ripple is is behind the xrp coin. And the tech is very very fast 5 sec transaction. But the all big banks said to ripple they deal with you. We take your tech in our banks system. But we want to controlled the xrp coin. So many investors have scared about the banks controlled the xrp coin. There fore most investors goes to btc or the others coin. Is my thoughts.

9. Ripple tech is very good. But banks are after this coin. They want to controlled this coin. Also not good to invest.

10. How bout can ripple even past 40 cents… and stay around 30 cents…

11. What makes you think banks want 4 second transaction times? That 4 working days you mention where your funds are in limbo is 4 days the banks don't have to pay anyone any interest on it. Not that anyone at ground level gets more than peanuts in interest any more, but still. Banks also make money on transfer fees etc. – why would they want to cut their own skim?

12. 8 Years of the same bla bla bla bla "ripple will make you millionare next year" <= said in 2010

13. I have strong believe in XRP. Before the even in Toronto i am stacking up to around 20k XRP, so lets see what it will bring. Also i have like 10k on side, where I am sitting like a duck and just waiting that it will go crazy :)))) Thanx for video, pretty good sum up and you have a new subscriber 🙂

14. I am well aware of banks role, and continued role. I do have morals, and that is what keeps me far away from ripple and will tell everyone in my sphere of influence to stay away. Unless of course I run into information that shows this has simply been fear-induced by BTC holders. I have a flexible mind, and can adapt to new information (if ever presented).

15. there's no way in hell it will ever get to $1 …what would give it a market cap of $50+ billion. What drugs are you on?

16. $1 before 2018? Let's hope it hits 35 cents first. XRP is a long term investment.

17. If it hits 100$ i will eat Female shit for breakfast

18. Ha Ha you are joking right it be lucky to hit $1 by end of 2020.
    Banks will never stop using notes.
    They have to burn some of the supply as the supply is just too huge to hit 2 figures even if it went mainstream.

19. 1dollar seems abit too much too soon in 1 year id be willing to put money on it, thats 40billion market cap almost making it the no.2 crypto

20. i own xrpcasino dot com i think its worth 1 million ripple alone

21. Scamcoin, freaking premined as criminal as it can get. The silly buy in, while the coins are for free for the rpple team, anytime.

22. 1 USD Hahaha… Hahahahhahahahahaha
    so it will reach a Market Cap of 35 B..
    Hahahahahahahahahaahhaahha

23. nice video with good info… thanks man!

24. I think a large majority of the people who think that ripple can never reach $1 have almost no clue about the laws of supply and demand, Ripples price continues to increase because people within the crypto community understand its uses and how many banks have jumped on board AND new people coming in look for a lower price point to enter the market, and if they cant have a $4500 bitcoin, or a $300 ethereum, they'll use that money to buy into ripple. The amount of circulating ripple is fixed, but the number of people entering the market isnt, it rises everyday, and ive seen countless people buying 20,000 ripple and just "holding", what do you think will logically happen in 3 years when tens of thousands of new people buy ripple and hold a few thousand of them each, not to mention people who have ALREADY seen profits from when ripple was 0.003, do you think theyre not going to buy any more? Even more so, a small amount of ripple is burned during each transaction…. are people that simple that they cant see a correlation in an up tick in price with demand increase, get with the program people. $1000 into ripple in January is around $35,000 right now. When the price hits $1 a coin that will be worth around $125,000.

Stop missing out on making money because someone else told you ripple was "trash", other peoples wallets are getting fatter while yours stays the same.

25. take a shot for every tab he has open

26. Good job man let as know the info from the kitchen!!the most valuable thing is the info :))
    Keep toking to the people we see the results
    Regards

27. Shame on everyone on YouTube who told me not to buy ripple. I make nearly $200 every cent it goes up! Glad I did not listen.

28. If your supporting Ripple, you're basically against decentralization, and allowing the banks right back into the thrones they are sitting in, good job.

29. Ben Bernanke, ex. Federal Reserve Bank Chairman will bring all his buddy's from central Banks around the world into Ripple, including the IMF.
    One World Currency is their plan, Is it Ripple ??

30. 10 BILLION MARKET CAP AMONG MANY THINGS XRP IS DOING WATCH OUT WESTERN UNION FOR EVERY 100 DOLLARS SENT THEY CHARGE U 12.00 BUCKS XRP CHARGE 0.10 I SEE STORES ALL OVER THE WORLD SOON

31. CAN YOU READ A CANDLE STICK CHART FIRST, ITS A NO BRAINIER THAN DO U KNOW HOW MANY BANKS ARE DEALING WITH XRP RIGHT NOW!! NOW THINK OF THIS HOW MUCH IS THE RAREST COIN WORTH AND WHY BECAUSE YOU CANT FIND ANOTHER AS WE LOOK AND WAIT FOR XRP TO GO UP SHARES OF XRP ARE BEING DELETED EVERY TIME AFTER EVERY TRANSACTION IN FIVE YEARS XRP WILL BE 35.00 PER SHARE IF NOT SOONER IF IAM WRONG I WILL EAT MY BOOTS ON THE 18TH IF XRP DOESNT HIT 0.65 ON ARE AFTER THE 18TH OF OCTOBER BUY THEM WHILE THERE HOT

32. 0.65 BEFORE THE 18TH OF OCTOBER

33. I think it will run all way up to $0.30-$0.32 and drop back to $0.20 … the same way it did 2-3 month ago …

34. I have invested 4400 US dollars into Ripple – with my average opening being .2572 cents – I know that these markets are manipulated and the whales are pumping it – i am guessing the whales want us to think that it is being pumped due to the swell event which is just Hype – It is happening on 18th of october – should I sell all of my Ripple on 17th of October as I believe it will be all dumped on 18th of October after the hype is gone ?

35. Hard to say if it will hit a dollar, but CHEERS TO IT!