Bitcoin Cash

Massive Bitcoin(one) / Bitcoin Money(two) Pump And Dump | BTC $5500 BCH $2500 | $1000 In five min

Be a part of Bitconnect In this article –
How To Be a part of Bitconnect –
Spreadsheet Explained –

You can spend in Bitconnect lending platform exclusively from the BitConnect Dashboard with Bitcoin which you exchange for BitConnect coin. This financial commitment choice includes profiting from Bitconnect trading bot and volatility software. You will obtain every day revenue based on your financial commitment approach. Upon financial commitment phrase completion, you will obtain your Funds Back again to acquire out from the Bitconnect lending platform or optionally reinvest again in the lending platform to proceed obtaining every day revenue. Be a part of my Bitconnect workforce and start earning every day revenue!

Use code “QnCw0O” and get 3% off each individual obtain on Genesis Mining!

Be a part of Hashflare –

Suggested Wallet: LEDGER NANO S
Obtainable right here:

Donations are really substantially appreciated as they aid me allocate far more time to supporting you and retain this channel going!!

Bitcoin: 18ugE8gT9QiUd6RGu4JtLrzpvNTJBA9hpH
Ethereum: 0x10aDD781A8327A632e618DAd6cCb540e091ac6e8
Litecoin: Lh1zojqLUAW4kGLbqK9HALgvp4SHHdkWzk

My own e mail: tplusrd@gmail.com

Be sure to like share and subscribe!

THANK YOU Absolutely everyone FOR YOUR Assistance!

1. "Decentralization" only works if you have large numbers of independent stakeholders.

As Bitcoin rose in price it created both excitement and anxiety in many of those early stakeholders (particularly those holding small amounts of Bitcoin). Many of them saw an opportunity to profit from their holdings, and thus they sold their small BTC collection. Those who had the capital backing bought them up — they're invested in a long run. As the smaller holdings get bought up by the larger fish (as it were), the less "decentralized" a coin becomes. This is how a "free market" operates – pumping value, thereby giving small investors the opportunity to profit (i.e. create FOMO in the market) before a major price correction is induced by large stakeholders who can flood the market with their holdings, cause FUD which takes on its own momentum (downward).

Once a lower threshold has been met, the large fish go on a feeding frenzy again, buying back all they had sold to induce the correction and buying all the surplus in the market as well, thereby concentrating more and more stake value in fewer and fewer pots.

2. I openly admit I was duped I saw the written statement calling all of this from 3 months ago init it stated they already knew x2 was not going to happen and it was all planned so that BCH would look as the better option. I saw my btc crashing in value so I moved it and traded for bch …must have been 10 mins after trading did it bch was dumped it happened so fast i could not react in time…I lost $$$$ ….lesson learned the hard way …now I'm going to lick my wounds . I personally after this crap will shun BCH ..I will never trade in this coin again as far as I'm concerned I think the people behind BCH where also behind this pump and dump and I hope everyone turns their back on bch after this it deserves to die

3. It's a hostile takeover. Big manipulation going on. Watch the DataDash breaking news video. If Bitcoin cash wants to offer lower transaction fees and a lager block size, then create a new coin, and don't try to maliciously takeover Bitcoin and try to steal the brand and all it's backers. Bitcoin cash's takeover was done corruptly and is completely centralised and is not a community decision. It's exactly what we're against. Make your profits you greedy bastards, but don't let bitcoin cash takeover

4. Now that this is going on what is your thought on why Bit Connect removed BCH from there platform. It almost seems like Bit Connect knows/knew something thr rest of us did/don't. Also how would thr price of BTC effect Bit Connect.

5. Lol what the hell man. I woke up this morning to BCC at $2500USD, a few mins ago it was down to $1100USD. Absolutely mental. No justification whatsoever. I thought Bitconnect was the biggest crypto scam until I saw this shit

6. Rich people attempt along with Chinese miners trying to destroy bitcoin, spamming the real bitcoin network and getting the sheeple to fall for btrash.. Having said that, I want to thank them for the free money as I sold at the peak

7. roger ver new exactly what was going on

8. Thanks for info
    1BApBTZchbTQGNufFWPpLsSd2oCj7TtYom

9. whales……

10. Never sell your Bitcoin. Problem solved.

11. those greedy bitcoin cash bastards are ruining crypto reputation with this stunt

12. It's a pump so go's can buy bitcoin.. These country's will join together to battle against something that can change the ecosystem so they lie like oh China made it illegal js so they can buy in cheaper

13. Wow! I need more coffee!

14. why bithumb remove at world coin index ? is that the reason why B cash price drop ?

15. All I see is…devastation 0_o…

16. You could be the biggest winner, especially if you kept that 150 BCH, sell them now and you will get either $80K profit, or 25 more BTC

17. I am really sock…What the hell happening with BCH. Something happening from backend. Looks like somebody control this game.

18. It dumped exactly at 0.5BTC, regardless of the value in fiat. That is because past 0.5, there was no more profit to make in selling BTC to buy BCH. It was well thought of, 0.5BTC wash the absolute roof since the beginning.

19. The king is long from dead, it is a trap!

20. Please keep em coming today we need each other's support. Cheers pal great vid

21. I thought we was in cryptos because of its honesty and it's against the banks. Will bitcoin be the daddy I hope so

22. Asic killed bitcoin, BTC gold has a chance

23. I'm hating this it's going to ruin bitcoins name transactions are delayed also it's horrible at the moment

24. this might be why ..
    1. Only BCH(Bitcoin Cash) payment method is accepted in this batch, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. Payment must be in BCH. We cannot accept payment in BTC. If you send BTC to the BCH wallet the coins may be lost. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment "Valid" manually.

1KomNDMXPNDZ9X2JoXFHXuWTx39YvzdzHT

25. you buy you lose… you sell you lose … its the wild wild west baby

26. Madness, just another way to relieve the non-believers of their BTC for cheap price

27. Join Bitconnect Here – https://bitconnect.co/?ref=cryptorob
    How To Join Bitconnect – https://youtu.be/_SBCPf19etg
    Spreadsheet Explained – https://youtu.be/CVyg3DSmOoc

You can invest in Bitconnect lending platform exclusively from the BitConnect Dashboard with Bitcoin which you exchange for BitConnect coin. This investment option involves profiting from Bitconnect trading bot and volatility software. You will receive daily profit based on your investment plan. Upon investment term completion, you will receive your CAPITAL BACK to take out from the Bitconnect lending platform or optionally reinvest back in the lending platform to continue receiving daily profit. Join my Bitconnect team and start earning daily profit!

Use code "QnCw0O" and get 3% off every purchase on Genesis Mining! https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/743555

Join Hashflare – https://hashflare.io/r/AC41A081

Recommended Wallet: LEDGER NANO S
    Available here: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/ae80

Donations are very much appreciated as they help me allocate more time to helping you and keep this channel going!!

Bitcoin: 18ugE8gT9QiUd6RGu4JtLrzpvNTJBA9hpH
    Ethereum: 0x10aDD781A8327A632e618DAd6cCb540e091ac6e8
    Litecoin: Lh1zojqLUAW4kGLbqK9HALgvp4SHHdkWzk

My personal email: tplusrd@gmail.com

Please like share and subscribe!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!