Bitcoin Cash

BTC vs Bitcoin Funds – Who Will Gain? The Battle Continues, Long run Traits, New Opportunity – CMTV Ep84

Around the weekend we noticed an epic fight between Bitcoin Funds (BCH) and Bitcoin Core (BTC) – a huge surge from Korea pumping the BCH price and sparking a discussion amid the total local community.

Which coin will survive? Or will they equally survive?

In this online video we will wander through the macro standpoint of the discussion that will aid you see the larger picture further than mining, hash level and Bittrex. You can expect to also get some insights into what the future traits will be that will push the biggest improves in price.

Back links:

John McAfee Tweet:
Overstock:

Get your free of charge PDF listed here:
Observe me on Twitter:
Understand complex investigation + trading for crypto:

1. lot of non sense comments here, too many emotional ppl here

2. Way off topic question… Are you casting in a WeWork?

3. What is the best exchange for BC-cash for some one in the USA?

4. So we have to "prove" a pump occurred. Disliked your video. Bye now.

5. No thanks.

6. Great video!

7. Carter, you have helped me make some sweet gains over the months. A very level-headed guy. Much respect.

And damn. Looking at these comments, people are getting so emotional! BCH was bound to bounce on the news. Collusion, pump-and-dump? Maybe. That's nothing new. May this be a lesson to you for foolishly falling prey.

8. Information getting better & better each video.

9. I think you're starting to get it on BCH =)

10. Hey Carter. I think the topic of spamming would have fit nicely into todays dialogue. Tone says that the blocks are only full because of spam and people are acting on emotion and spending money to drive up transaction fees and times.

11. Bcash adopted by a major webiste WTF Carter????? seriosuly?

12. Thank you so much for doing these videos. I listen several people who I think are very good so I can get a lot of perspective while learning about cryptos and trading but if I had to narrow it down to only one person it would be you. You are by far most valuable in my opinion.

13. pure market manipulation without a doubt. What is Carter doing by not even discussing it, is he ok with it?

14. Can somebody please explain why the number of yearly transactions is important?

15. Carter- great as always, however I think its less about profit vs agenda and more about how far ahead you are looking to max profits ie short vs longer term.

16. thoughts on Vertcoin, and the halving???

17. Geeez gotta have a thick skin to want to be a youtuber. Don`t exactly agree with some of your ideas in this video but I do want to thank you for the general high quality content that you are giving out for free, yes you obviously benefit from being in the spotlight in this space but so do thousands of your viewers. So people don`t forget what Carter has done for you. Surely his aloud to have a bad call every now and then. I do think this topic needs to be revisited though.

18. I followed your advice, looked at masternodes OMG Bitcloud is crazy right now but need 10.000 tokens to get cash!

19. Man keep postin video. You are a good mentor

20. What do you think about BTG?

21. Roger Pumpver and then Roger Dumpver.

22. wow very interesting video thanks

23. Just wanted to say that your definition of cognitive dissonance is off base. C.D. is when someone holds two conflicting beliefs in their mind at the same time and how they choose to reconcile those beliefs.
    Consider this as an example: A man studies financial market graphs all day and easily spots and calls out market manipulation when he sees it. One day a company he likes participates in very obvious market manipulation. There is clear motive and lot's of circumstantial evidence as well chart data to back it up. On one hand the man wants the company to do well but on the other hand they are clearly trying to manipulate the market. In order to relieve this cognitive dissonance the man simply raises his standard for evidence to an extraordinary high level. Now he doesn't have to believe in the market manipulation and his cognitive dissonance is eased. Get it now?

24. Very informative, also the comments (Carter, deleting some of those would deteriorate the quality of the channel as a whole). Also, Carter I know you are on a mission to bring crypto to everyone's aunt, which is great, but leading the stupid and the ignorant to the Palm Beach TV-priest while making a buck or two is something I do hope you already regret?

25. 아저씨 한국말 못하나요?

26. getting a bit biased there? how disappointing to hear you pump bch

27. The BCH story feels not right to me / Litecoin for speed

28. Carter, what's going on man? I've been religiously watching you since August, but… first the mention about the mansion beach thing, then not calling a pump a pump when you see one, and now deleting comments that point out your errors. You used to take those to heart to improve yourself. Don't let the industry guys get to you! You're better than that.

29. I was staying out of this whole debate until this weekend. Ver and everyone involved in BCH seem like scum bags to me…just sayen.

30. it was not a simple pump and dump, it was a takeover. to me all who are in that takeover are hurting the whole market. I do not own Bch, even when I saw it is rising and rising. where is the loyalty in people these days? risking the whole market because you can make a buck?

31. Carter, I would personally appreciate your explanation toward 90% of the negative responses on this video, how is this not a pump and dump when it's extremely obvious. I truly believe your reputation is on the line because of this one single video and your support toward BCH.