Buy Bitcoin

How to Acquire Bitcoin with your Debit or Credit score Card and Deliver/Get them applying Blockchain Wallet!

This video outlines how to use Blockchain Wallet to retail store, mail, and acquire your Bitcoins. Also demonstrates your how to purchase Bitcoins applying your Debit/Credit score card.

Get your BlockChain Wallet!

Acquire Bitcoins with Debit/Credit score card and other methods!

1. how to buy bitcoin using mastercard?

2. Can i send them to my hardware wallet ? or do ineed to keep them here

3. It's all about fees!… Your crypto has to rise this amount just to place you at break even..

4. can anyone send me a bitcoin? just for a help? atleast a little help so that i can buy props for making low budget film editing. thanks if anyone can help on me.
    send me any bitcoins amount heres my wallet:
    3Bst46p6PzQ3DdbAyeJDMPGbUh4rjpNwDU

5. bitcoin gold website look like a simple website ? Not professionally done ! even my kids can do it ! ha,ha…,the roadmap leads u to nowhere ? to me it look like a scam site ? it's only my own opinion only,i wouldn't invest in it !

6. if you bought a bitcoin now in england for £4490 i think it is worth as of todays value. then you didnt buy and sell anything. you just kept it there. and in 1 years time it doubled in value so say over £9000. could you then sell it and get the money back into your account?

7. This was very helpful thanks

8. Paxful is alright. Another similar place is xcoins: https://goo.gl/gkvo1d
    … thought you pay a bit of a premium for being able to pay with PayPal.

For people in Canada, I recommend Quadrigacx: https://goo.gl/T37Ewp

9. I wouldn't use paxful.

10. What's the maximum u can buy ?

11. Hello Crypto, bitcoin is totally new world for me and I try to find out how to buy and sell. But there is a lot of confusing things. example: Can I have my $100 if I buy a bitcoin with $100 or it would be $some other amount? Please reply me

12. I just subbed..I opened a BC wallet today,when you recieve bitcoin all the sender needs is your address right?What's up with request says send verification email to sender will it still come threw without that? I didn't fill out all the security either,just verified and strong password and parphase.

13. how to find own block-chain referral address ?????