Ethereum

Parity Drama – Have I Shed Religion in Ethereum?

Up to $one hundred fifty million worthy of of Ether is now frozen immediately after a vulnerability was learned in Parity’s code.

Has this afflicted the way that I glance at Ethereum? Have I missing religion in the venture at this position?

Enjoy the video and come across out!

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT economical guidance. I am just supplying my viewpoints. I am not liable for any investment decision conclusions that you pick out to make.

DONATIONS

♥ ETH: 0xc12f59c4e23dccd369437bbdb09470879d8c0825

♥ BTC: 1L2LswVmTobmEK8dy6Yw9nWx93Z1zZ1jb3

♥ LTC: LRXk5EwrR6VJYJcLYZLNY5B1uhoiUchtF5

♥ Sprint: XyAPcaHdZJKuXiruHkAXkKgCMWHfaPFVgc

♥ Etcetera: 0x3bec3f9e112e719330d1732d60b02724b1b5a76c

♥ ZEC: t1gGY496794uEC4dTPiXitU8nYgXGLm78HH

♥ DGE: DFoVXJTiGKXTPUeztrpmYEWaHtXrBK452y

Crucial CRYPTO Sources

♦ Advised area to get Bitcoin/Ethereum: COINBASE –

Indication up right here:

♦ Advised Wallet: LEDGER NANO S –

Obtainable right here:

♦ Advised Exchange: (TBA)

SOCIAL MEDIA Links

● Fb:

● Twitter:

● Instagram:

● Snapchat: louisxthomas

● Steemit:

CHANNEL Sources

■ My Reserve: How to Pick out a College

Obtainable right here:

■ Camera: Nikon D5100 (outdated but affordable)

Obtainable right here:

■ Microphone: RODE VideoMic GO

Obtainable right here:

■ Tripod: Polaroid 184cm

Obtainable right here:

Panama Hat No Voice by Audionautix is accredited below a Imaginative Commons Attribution License (
Artist:

1. BREAKING: SEGWIT2X HAS BEEN CANCELLED. YAY!

2. Smart<something> = sales …

3. 3:10 'move very quick rapid development' Well I would call it a mess. I'm a beginner in this but even using mist to sync is impossible, After a week not even sync. just 200 blocks to go and it takes forever. -fast switch not working . No sync is no mining. Why should I invest in Eth , yah they have great ideas but F over all the time. Solid development always eventually leads to better investments !

4. Fantastic words,

5. https://bitconnect.co/?ref=josh1049
    FREE .05 BTC WITH SIGN UP

6. I'm really surprised you have an affiliate link to Coinbase – a lot of people have lost money through it and it has a lot of bad reviews!

7. Ethereum Technical Analysis November 2017

8. Hardest thing starting out – knowing where to buy BTC – I wasted money buying on bad exchanges. For noobs in Oz check out btcmarkets. if u're in US or Oz n wanna use credit card use coinbase, super easy + $10 bonus just follow the link https://www.coinbase.com/join/59e0e842a7958801f7a8e813 spend $100 or more. Coinbase is one of the most trusted exchanges in the US, so it's sound af. Good place to start for noobs or if you're in a rush and not wanting to go all in spending more than $500.00

9. Check out Ivan on Tech's video about this issue, he's a software engineer with a real technical understanding of the issue.

10. you nasal passages have improved immensely, you sound much better

11. Give me conservative Bitcoin any day!
    If you want adventurous risk taking and love-ins then just don't do it on other people's money ! That's not fair !
    Anything that is trusted with other people's money has to be ULTRA-conservative – and Bitcoin Core Community demonstrate that quality. There is a reason why Bitcoin is worth more than ALL the altcoins put together.
    I do hope however Ethereum will recover – but this is serious blow. A hard fork versus $100's millions losses is not much of a choice. A lack of due diligence could be Ethereum's downfall – no amount of bling will substitute for that boring-but-all-important quality.

12. Move fast and break things. >LOL ETH moves on…and I loved the jump today. I'm in for the long haul.

13. I don't get why anyone ever had faith in Ethereum

– huge premine
    – centralized (by foundation development)
    – mutable blockchain (The Dao)
    – software too complex or crappy, whatever it is, it's too unsafe or so difficult it makes devs make mistakes
    – inflationary (what is Ethereum's value built on?)
    – too dependent on a few persons, like Vitalik Buterin (what if he dies, gets blackmailed, corrupt?)
    – Ethereum foundation works with governments and banks (that makes Ethereum likely to become controlled)
    – price is high because of ICOs, and ICOs are nearly all shit (a big problem for your credibility)
    – smart contracts will be able to be built on other cryptos, too

Why is Ethereum even a crypto or a blockchain? Everything is unsafe, relies on third parties, can be rolled back at whim,…

Does anybody in Ethereum even think?

14. You simply have too look at the businesses opening using ethereum as a platform – it's incredible at how fast it's growing. In terms of investment and utility, ethereum has captured the corporate world much more than any other alternative. Eth is still in beta in many a sense, and these are still early days. I fully believe in Eth's future, much moreover any other crypto.

15. Go ether!! It's long term.

16. I have a feeling ethereum price is going up because investors are taking advantage of the millions of dollars that are locked up. And the investors who have there funds locked up can't sell off which in turn will jack the price up. This is just a theory. What do you all think about it?

17. It seems you are a lost cause chasing the ETH without common sense.
    I cant believe how dismissive you are about people loosing access to their money.
    You were lucky to make so much money on ETH you think it can do no wrong. This is how your future dreams died. Flogging the dead horse called ETH.

18. It didn't affect my view of Ethereum at all. This bug is simply a sign of immaturity not a fundamental flaw of concept.

19. This might cause ETH to fork hmmm 🙂

20. world does not need decentralised contracts. i hear this will be on bitcoin anyway so pointless

21. I want to invest in crypotocurrencies but I don't know which coin should I invest and I have only 3 to 400$ plz give me some suggestions

22. I transferred my ether into funfair, now coinomi is telling me that's the old address, how do I move my funds? Pls help!

23. An non immutable blockchain = worthless.

24. That newbie was an EOS plant. He/she was a trojan horse.