Bitcoin Cash

Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Income Flip Flop

Today we seem at what is actually likely on with Bitcoin Income in relation to the rest of the sector and the causes why this is happening.

Bitconnect is the most recent way to create and grow your Bitcoin belongings by bot trading on the blockchain. Indication up now and see what everybody is raving about.

If you’re presently signed up and never presently have a sponsor, then you can go to “Profile” and incorporate a sponsor as “rmurphy”. You will then be part of “Group Smurf” and a calculator will be despatched to you.

Our great Bitconnect Calculator:

For individuals of you who indicator up to our community or are presently a member of “Group Smurf”, just send out us an e-mail at roymurphy@stay.com with the phrase “Bitconnect” followed by your bitconnect username in the title and ask for a copy of the calculator. It truly is no cost & easy. 🙂

For individuals presently in teams, you might ask for that we e-mail you a copy of the calculator ONLY after you have emailed us with the phrase “Bitconnect” followed by your transaction ID. You will get your transaction ID once you have despatched both Bitconnect or some Bitcoin. (we would suggest about $10 value)

Bitcoin Address: 173acKcnubi2SXznLZsoWQPWr8iRri43RN
Bitconnect Address: 8NVJdUJWkt9VBiCq1QTeReS9WgWpgXVHPY
E-mail: roymurphy@stay.com

Get pleasure from! 🙂

resource

1. Even better news…"American Express" has joined the "Ripple network"!

2. Hey , can I have Your Thoughts abut this please : I have a problem that I can't figure it out .. So someone sent 0.7963 bitcoin from an exchange to bitcoin wallet from bitconnect . You can see the transaction here : https://blockchain.info/address/1F5sdwKieErxJydcYnvhfHmsWpcjVZhktD
    The thing is, the transation still show as unconfirmed on the bitconnect account since over 45 hours now , On the explorer has confirmations and on the explorer you can see that the bitcoin amount was sent to another address. Can anyone explain this ? No answer from Bitconnect support. . I know the bitcoin can't be double spend ., but it shows that was sent from that address to another . Some help here please

3. How do I get the calculator if I already have a BitConnect account?

4. If BitConnect give an average of 1% daily. Why should not take out a loan? Knowing what whatever loan I take out I get it back on the release date.

5. i'd like a calculator my sponsor Rhyno M does not respond to my messages. could somebody out there send me one? thanks.

6. Murphy is this real about shutting down Bitconnect?

7. Great that Bitcoin will continue forking and I love it!…we need this dead end technology to collapse sooner rather than later

8. BCC pay cards are shown in two different pictures, one with a VISA logo and the other with a Mastercard logo. Can you comment on this??

9. it takes so long to make money from nothing any suggestions on a faster way of growth from nothing keep loosing all my nanos
    1PASCKgzqwoQ4f9MRLdCcWb9ggBxDrGZgC

10. is it an official bitconnect channel?

11. I subscribed. Interested in the chart.

12. Hi, there is a large backlog in transactions in bitcoin which is pushing the fees up to silly levels. Will this resolve itself? as you have to buy bitcoin and transfer it as part of the cash out process.

13. I think Roger Ver fueled that BCH obvious "pump and dump" which was evident and expected. Dropped in minutes from $2800 to $1500 with a majority of volume in South Korea.

14. I think Bitconnect should try and trade with bitcoin cash to reduce their risk of losing if bitcoin cash surpass bitcoin in trading volume?

15. You interested in envion? 🙂

16. Great video 🙂

17. Hey Roy,
    Another nice video.
    What I noticed is that very much is being converted from KRW (South Korean) just look at the trading volume. do you have a statement for that?
    keep up the good work !!

18. With bitcoin classic announcing they closing down bitcoin and moving to bit cash within 6 months.. will bit connect collapse? Are they going to release all our held lends???

19. I would like your calculator but am already in BitConnect. Is there a way I can get one?

20. Bitcoin and Co have to be a set up.
    Do you really think that banks and governments will ever allow decentralized competitors where they have no power over?
    I think that would be very, very naive.
    Creating money is the strongest power in this world!
    So I assume they let people get to know with this so called crypto coins and get a bit familair with them.
    Then they step in and declare the Bonanza money illegal and you are marked as a terorrist, drugdealer or a member of a criminal organization.
    And guess what? Tadaaa:
    They have the real stuff.
    A crypto you can rely on, is overseen by a central bank and they will take care of the stability 🙂
    Then the governments and central banks have us exactly where they want us to be.
    Our money is in cyberspace without any cash in the future.
    How convenient for them.
    99% of the people without precious metals will be slaughtered.

21. Feeling slightly smug now. Sold half by bch when he price exploded, glad I didn't sell all of It then! Lol.

22. You are not good in technical analysis, spare us. Bch will stay at 2000 at least

23. i hope bitconnect keep connected with bitcoin cash cause BCH it doing good for now

24. Bitconnect is actually getting rid of the BitcoinCash wallet on its platform, not supported after Nov. 15th, I wonder if that could be a big mistake… What do you think?

25. I think Bitconnect should try and trade with bitconnect cash to reduce their risk of losing if bitcoin cash surpass bitcoin in trading volume?

26. As usual, most helpful and thank you. Although I am signed up under Jeti Knight's team…you two people are the most intelligent that I have found in the space about all of this.

27. BTC was hijacked by the establishment. Lightening scaling is a kind of centralization that would allow it too be controlled – funds in Lightening would be as vulnerable as those in exchanges (could be frozen, siezed, etc.). The players who are behind the BCH move are those who actually want it this currency revolution to succeed.

check this out…

28. Will bit-connect be affected by this bitcoin cash rally long term?

29. What happened to Glens coins ?