Ethereum

Cryptocurrency a hundred and one Overview 2017.

You may acquire $ten in free bitcoin by signing up with this connection

Preserve Your Bitcoin & Ethereum Harmless, Chilly Storage Wallet:

Trade cryptocurrency at the most effective rate:

Consulting with me: E book In this article

Blockgeeks YouTube Channel

Visitor: Brad Mills

I have been involved with bitcoin considering the fact that 2011 as a miner, entrepreneur & investor and I’m co-founder of a number of cryptocurrency startups. I’m psyched by the technological know-how, I really like evangelizing bitcoin, and I really like speaking to new persons about it.

I believe that we are in a uncommon time, at the starting of a revolution, related to the start out of world wide web in the 90s. There is continue to a lot of time to make benefit & seize your slice of the cryptocurrency cake.

I believe that it is a economic revolution. The bitcoin protocol will transform the world permanently, you have a possibility to be a aspect of the start of a thing unbelievable. Communicate to me if you have any issues about bitcoin, altcoins or cryptocurrency.

Digital currencies, with Bitcoin at the forefront, have produced enormous strides in just the past number of months. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple – the prime a few digital currencies by marketplace capitalization – have each individual developed significantly in selling price more than the past number of months. A lot more and additional currencies are getting into the discipline, and new firms and institutions are cropping up all the time, many thanks to a wave of preliminary coin choices, or ICOs.

My title is Ameer Rosic, and I’m a serial entrepreneur, investor, Marketing Strategist and Blockchain Evangelist

E book Recommendations:

Blockchain Instruction:

Weblog
Blockgeeks:
Fb
Twitter
InstaGram

supply

1. Hey Found a really interesting ICO Project, Check it out – https://goo.gl/JhnBp3

2. people are waking up to bitcoin …

3. Ameer, this is the best interview by far. The contrast in your ideologies really provided a great discussion. You should be more enthusiastic at the end. It looked like you weren't happy with the discussion because you two has varying views but I think as an interview this interview achieved what the viewers are asking for. Good work. Try get this guy on more regularly.

4. Is it just me, or do any of you guys think this dude Brad Mills looks exactly like Paul Rudd? Props to him Ameer. Tell your boy that we're on to him.

5. Ameer, you made a point recently about the entire market following Bitcoin up or down. Check today's market, most crypto's are down while BTC and XRP are very strong, would love to see you comment more on this….

6. Actually, there's some ico's that I plan to use once it comes out and then there's others I see being used but I'm not the target audience but that don't make them useless. Then there's the few ones you just buy to flip because there's a lot of hype.

7. Ameer, please do a video on bitconnect. From my research it seems like a ponzi-pyramid scheme.

8. Just stopping by to let everyone know we have enabled Cryptocurrency payments on our site, and we are now accepting many types of alt-coins to purchase quality dance music from our music label (Genres: Tech-House,Tropical,Tribal,Techno). At the moment we are only offering digital downloads, but starting jan.1st 2018 our official merchandise store will be re-opening, this time accepting crypto-currency payments. Our store will offer T-shirts,Hats,Vinyl Records,CD'S, Wristbands, etc. As well as shipping for customer world-wide. Get more info at: trebaltek.ca

9. Do your own mining on mobile ph with Electronium

10. Best cloud mining solution ever !!
    you dont need to have your own computer to mine bitcoin or any other crypto currencies
    Cloud mining is much easier and affordable as you can just begin with 30$
    I have invested only 100$ and got back 40$ in bitcoins just in 2 months
    Use my code "R4Tlzf" and get 3% or more discount on your initial and later investments
    Make sure to use the code each time you deposit

Good luck !!

11. No mining support for 1x, end of story

12. Fuck2x

13. UnikoinGold is a great buy if you're interested in the eSports industry. Great team behind it. Not to mention the people backing Unikrn. Read this article today https://news.unikrn.com/article/UnikoinGold-Sets-Records-Becoming-Universal-Esports-and-Gaming-Token. Pretty impressive IMO.

14. Ameer, you ask hard questions. We need more of this. Thanks for helping to keep Crypto on its toes.

15. Love the convo and this channel!

ETH wallet address:
    0x85923Fa4Ea8544530502F3FDd34248E603f20dF0

16. This dude is smart as fuck. One of the best guests I've ever heard Ameer. Please have him on again soon!

17. Dentacoin spells DOOM! lol!

18. He's cute.

19. Been following you many years and i know you are a good guy but you seemed kinda douche and cocky in this video.

20. I'd really love it if you can make a video about the upcoming Ethereum fork.

ETH – 0xbc4d9e7f1d52941f8f96008bc45618d9c7861d55

21. OMG is a good buy.

22. Thank you for sharing this video. I am new to the cryptocurrency world. I have watched many different videos lately trying to learn as much as i can about investing in cryptocurrency. I can honestly say that i have learnt more from this one video than i have from the multitudes of other videos which i have watched. As a hypnotherapist i believe that i am the first therapist in the world who is accepting payment for my services in cryptocurrency. You both inspire me. Thank you both for sharing your knowledge.

23. 0x95412423bef32a59874043c381b8854fdb8ea676 For the ETHer

I signed in with your coinbase ref link and LOVE the videos.

They have real value (you and datadash are the only youtubers that actually give me good information)

24. 0xd2391FDaEf77382Ee0F1a7E424D2b2266d9C5F54 for the ETHER! I watched it all and dig the shirt and bachelor pimp pad.