Bitcoin Cash

How To Income From Bitcoin Funds (BCC/BCH) + When To Obtain & Promote – CMTV Episode sixteen

In present day video clip we’ll wander by means of every thing you have to have to know about Bitcoin Funds and it is (un)stunning surge in the past 24 hrs.

Loads of people are emotion significant FOMO correct now and thinking how accurately they can make cash from this outrageous volatility.

Make absolutely sure you tune in for the comprehensive walkthrough as we discuss:

– Bitcoin Funds Arbitrage across exchanges
– Bittrex quantity
– What’s likely to materialize with the wallets
– What price to purchase at
– What price to promote at
– Should you dump your cash?
– The secondary outcomes this will have on your portfolio

See you tomorrow!

Get your no cost PDF below:
Abide by me on Steemit:
Abide by me on Twitter:
Like us on Fb:

supply

1. ICO are a new type of online trading in which the trader, beginner or professional, makes a prediction on the market. This FIRST MILLION ROAD is perfect for anyone. Even if you have absolutely no trading experience! I often warn newbie traders not to dive into trading ICO thinking that you will be able to earn an incredible amount of profits on your own! Whenever you try something for the first time you are bound to make mistakes and mistakes in trading means that you are losing money! That is why having Option Navigator software is what you need!

2. Can you just buy BCH from a site or app?

3. I really like you analysis, which is why I need to know what you think about Safex (safe exchange coin). Have you looked at it, yet?

4. The profit was done when bc was released, and the profits where good. Will it be like that again. I doubt it. By the way go Neo…..

5. Thank you for the information u provided, very interesting stuff.
    Wanted too take your advice on this website called bitconnect do you think it's legit ? I have already made an account there and deposited a 100 $, I see some profit coming but wanted to make sure it's safe before I deposit more

6. How do you feel about SAFEX?

7. BitcoinCash is the perfect example of a failure project that only attracts the interest of speculators and traders and once they realize they are alone on it, it's when the big drop in price and marketcap happens. There's simply not enough people who believe that this altcoin can be useful for anything. An increase in the block size is not enough to make us think it has any value. There's more than that in a crypto to be interesting (things like usage, years of dev, trust on the dev team, spread, online shops accepting it, etc) and BitCoinCash will never get to that point that people use it, we already have a Bitcoin (the real one) to be used as the currency of the internet. No altcoin except Ethereum can cast a shadow on Bitcoin.
    I bet you 100 dollars that before the year finishes, BitcoinCash will be way below Monero in marketcap, because Monero at least has nice and interesting features, BitCoinCash brings nothing new apart from increase in blocksize that we already get via SegWit2x.

8. Great insights. Subbed.

9. Just because you are retarded and dont know jackshit about BCC does not mean it is a gamble. It is a superior improvement to BTC, with increased blocksize.

I made 350%+ in BCC the last 2 days, not by gambling, but rather by applying basic technical analysis skills, along with incorporating japanese candlestick patterns to profit from the "chaos-theory" driven human emotions that effects the market.

So no, its not a gamble, anyone with BASIC technical analysis skills can make TONS of money trading this highly volatile asset.

10. I think everyone is going to hold their Bitcoin cash when they see the value going up

11. 5 mins in and you haven't said anything yet.

12. hi, i want to buy BCC .. from where i can buy? and store?

13. NEO

14. great insights.. great video 🙂

15. great vid

16. so if someone have 10k of btc they can also have some bch from that btc of 10k and their whole portfolio will grow? is it free money?

17. Love your updates! Wait for tomorrow one 🙂

18. Here we go again… bitcoin cash to 1000+ in a couple of hours

19. Thanks for the information Carter, but with all my due respect I realize that in the market one should do contrary to what other people talk around. It is good to listen to people but one needs to get to the core oneself! My believe that eventually BCC will overthrow BTC, with time. I read these comments on twitter, some people are just religiously insane about BTC. It is not a religion. People need to open their minds sometimes, and I may be wrong too.

20. Converted all assets into bch in the beginning, sold at top walked away with 80% total value increase, this day has been crazy 😀

21. Thanks for the vid. Did you claim your BCC on your trezor yet?

22. subscribed really like your analysis

23. Bittrex users have a sell feature called "AutoSell" (Menu > Lab > AutoSell) you can sell all your holding of BCC into Bitcoin immediately. Note, Warning. only click AutoSell if you want to liquidate your BCC into BTC, and price will be settled at marketprice. I did it, and increased my BTC holdings by 24.9%. I'm not making any recommendation here, you make your own decision, just telling you what I did and feel and treat this as a game.

24. BCC has been around for a year it is a chinese altcoin. There is NO way that there could have been confusion at the time they tried to name it BCC since the website and Graphs were already in existence!

25. Thanks for yet another helpful and informational video! Question since I've been watching/listening since day 1 and I don't believe you've touched on it – any insight into NXT? I noticed it's surging today and they have an interesting side-fork-type-altcoin coming up? Have barely touched the surface of it, just wondering if you had. Thanks Carter!

26. Another great video, thank you! Have you considered the lack of miners in BCC, causing extremely low transaction speed? Or did I misunderstand that aspect.

27. altcoin prices also go down when bitcoin goes down because of general FUD… they don't always go up inversely…

28. if I move my BTC into Bittrex now, will I receive the BCC

29. waiting for #4. thanks for the video!

30. 4th way is definitely the best… i could have bought in at .06 but i choked because i didn't think it was gonna pump like this. so many people are gonna dump this coin when the wallet opens up… it's the only chance to get back in at those low prices

31. How do you get the price to show up when you hover over the "Last Price" column? Are you using an extension?

32. i just dont get where this money is coming from? Where is the 11B from in 2 days? Seems out of proportion.

Also, why is no one speculating on this arbitrary currency creation. It's equivalent to FED printing more random money. Or more specifically, like as if a new government sprung up in a day and just suddenly created a currency and said it has real world value.
    It's feels like monopoly $

33. HitBTC looks like they want 5 confirmations for BCH/BCC, I heard that ViaBTC will accept 1 confirmation for BCH/BCC. Was not able to find any other exchange accepting deposits.

34. I believe it's too late to "profit" from BCC from now on. But that's just me.