Cryptocurrency

InstaReM and BeeTech Launching Ripple Payment Rails, XRP on Coinome, Hackers Want XRP on Ransomware

Assistance the stream: Get Innovative and Exceptional Ripple Merch Here

Nano Ledger S, Continue to keep Your Cryptocurrency Harmless!

I AM IN NO WAY A Economical ADVISOR AND AM NOT Supplying Economical Guidance I AM STRICTLY Supplying MY Impression

Thank you for seeing!

If you like to donate xrp to guidance the channel

Deposit Tackle: rLHzPsX6oXkzU2qL12kHCH8G8cnZv1rBJh

Place Tag: 424786908

twitter.com/@alexcobb_

I commence my streams each and every solitary working day at ten:30 Am PST

supply

1. No that chick is awesome she asks straight questions and brad just told her the truth and theres no flaws in XRP

2. The banks are ripple partners.

3. TAKE THAT BIATCHHHHH hahaha my man brad served her ass like a boss !!!!!

4. HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BET, THAT FOR ALL THE FAKE NEWS AND TRASH TALK THAT FUDDERS/MEDIA OUTLETS LIKE THIS, SAY ABOUT RIPPLE AND XRP, THAT THEY THEMSLEVES ARE BUYING A CRAB TON OF XRP…….Hmmmm!!! ITS CALLED MISS DIRECTION!!! HODL GAME!!! HODL GAME!!! HODL GAME!!!

5. brad is a legend

6. good job the Brad was on tv or this guy wouldn't have anything to talk about other than Brad slapped her Her,

7. that asain lady is a fucking moron

8. Rek that bitch, Brad.

9. Cool tidbit.. Today I installed the walmart app on my phone to enable curbside pickup and i noticed in the app it has a "money Services" section that isn't yet online….can we say MoneyGram Xrapid everyone?????

10. The end goal for requesting XRP after that bank hack was so that the XRP would get frozen on an exchange and hurt Ripple. Saw it on reddit.

11. Great video as always Alex. I picked up more XRP today good value.

12. very interesting recent panel discussion that includes Brad :

13. It would be a bad day if Ripple was declared a security because most of us would not be able to legally own it. I hope and pray that Brad is right but just because he is right, does not mean SEC will agree. They can still declare Ripple a security and that is why I am going to Atlanta is because we get to speak to the commissioners and express our ideas and I am so hopeful that they decide to make it a new type of asset and not just lump it with old law and say it is a security like all others. I hope it doesn't happen but I am going to do all I can to try to keep it from happening. I am one voice. If we could get a bunch of us down to Atlanta on June 13th we might make at least an impression. If they decide to make it a security none of us who are not already millionaires never will be.. Flame me if you want, but I am not being negative. I am being a realist.

14. Going to June 13th SEC Investor Conference to see if SEC agrees with Brad,

15. You need to watch CKJ crypto and his stream with esoteric susie. Dont be a tuber that is too arrogant to watch others. So many of you all as great sources

16. Teenage investor the nodes on Xrapid net , Validates transaction by using a consensus Algorithm , it doesnt use Proof of work or Proof of stake

17. Crypto Lewie here XRP is here to stay and rock on !!!

18. XRP 10,000$

19. Alex how's your dad just worried about your dad what happens to him happens to us happy to see you God bless

20. I HATE THE MEDIA. SHE WAS THE RUDEST REPORTER I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!! WHY DOES EVEN GO ON. WHAT A b***

21. Make a screenshot of my comment! Zilliqa will make the biggest growth indicator this year! Buy them while there is yet time! Who is the bum, for you there is a free airdrop myairdrop.org/air-zilliqa

22. Brand is the fucking man !

23. I really dont get why you were. bashing on Cnbc and their questions…They asked, Brad answered. There was nothing funny nor interesting said…Gotta calm down. Not everything is FUD geez.

24. For me Odyssey is on the 1-th place among altcoins! I bet bottom dollars on it this year! coinairdrop.pro/odyssey Do not miss the chance to receive free tokens in their airdrop.

25. Well, did all or you manage to buy Zilliqa? A rocket is ready to roll! For those who arrived too late there is their airdrop in case of emergency http://www.myairdrop.ru/airdrop-zil

26. Today Telegram token costs only $1. But soon the price will absolutely grow, up to $100 http://www.tokenrating.site/ton-gram

27. Today I learned that Pavel Durov started a public ICO of his Telegram -messenger on http://www.icovilla.org/icogram

28. Bad-ass-Brad – he is the best out there – XRP community take note of his new name.

29. I can't understand people who don't trust in Telegram token) can’t you understand that it can grow in price by 100-300 times? I bought 1000 tokens on their ICO x-crypto.org/telegram

30. Coinbase hasn't listed new assets because their infrastructure couldn't handle it. They used smoke screen to buy time to undergert their platform, now that they have done that, they have publicly stated that they will now add hundreds of assets in coming months.

31. Brad Garlighouse is AWESOME! Shut down that idiot woman! People like her are just infuriating, trying to cut the man down with her fake FUD when he is explaining the truth about XRP and the Ripple company. What a fool!

32. What's the point to go mining? It is possible just to buy the necessary coin in advance and wait)) I have received free coins from Odyssey airdropnews.ru/odyssey-plus It is said to be a very perspective coin; it can repeat the NEO's fate and make 100 X-es. Could it be that you will earn so much in mining?

33. Have you notice the new russian comments? Scams i guess.

34. I can't understand people who don't trust in Telegram token) can’t you understand that it can grow in price by 100-300 times? I bought 1000 tokens on their ICO x-crypto.org/telegram

35. Yesterday the decent quantity of tokens of Odyssey came from free distribution airdrop2018.pro/ocn-airdrop Consult, please, where it is possible to sell them? At what exchange?

36. Exciting times guys!

37. Lmax added ripple.

Bigg deal!!!!!!!!

38. Those CNBC anchors had no factual knowledge about Ripple and XRP. That lady repeated all the Fake News haters constantly spread about XRP. Brad made her look like a complete Fudster.

39. XRP to the MOON! All kinds of gains! #dontbeabilly