Bitcoin Cash

Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin BCH Complex Investigation Chart twelve/22/2017 by ChartGuys.com

NEW Crypto Notify Procedure:

NEW Crypto Course:

third Party Overview:

Entries and Exits Course:

Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Complex Complex Investigation Chart for 9/fifteen/2017

Remember to Signup for a Free trial on our web-site to study Complex Investigation:
We provide numerous hours of reside webcam coverage a working day, in addition to continuous chat area coverage. Be part of the community these days

Discover more details on commodities and Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin Complex technical assessment:

Chartguys.com crypto Complex Investigation Facebook Site:

Chartguys.com Complex Investigation Free facebook community:

Stocktwits:

1. I just got 0.1 BTC via this website. Google "bitxploit" for more info

2. How do you get the trades to go through fast enough to get the right price? I've been waiting 24 hours to sell ZEN, orders not going through. Price is all over the place…

3. I'm off work and no classes until Jan 3. I'm going to take that time to use yiur trial and watch everything to better understand it all.

4. Does it really make any difference reading the chart when big whales are manipulating the market and they can PUMP and DUMP randomly? or are we better off figuring out their pattern and catching one of those waves…? I am beginning to think the market is rigged, because you can watch the BTC chart or LTC chart interchangeably and does not make any difference things happen in sync on both at the same time..

5. Hello Dan,

Many people say that support and resistance levels are zones rather than lines, and thus plot them with rectangles instead of horizontal lines. I've seen you use lines. What do you think about this?

6. Hi!

Could someone nice refer me for an invite for the membership ?

Thank you!
    And happy holidays to you Dan and everyone else 🙂

7. i was able to attain 2 etherium for free during this dump! I still have the cash i had before the dump, so i can capitalize on another flash sale.

8. Your bounce signals on rsi are great. But what is your exit signal, im really struggling with this? Please help

9. Funny, everything can be understoon by charts, but the news always come up with stupid bullshit.

"Ohhh BTC got hacked, Korea hacked US, Trump ran naked on the street, on US got nuked, that's why markets crashed." lol, sketchy mofos

10. Dan, I hope once you are rich as fuck you don't stop making videos!

11. is there a way to be in all cash and still be on the exchange

12. it seems on binance I have to always be expose to the market…. can't be in USD….àll pairs are in a coin please share your thoughts anyone

13. how do you go to cash in crpto

14. Made my biggest trade so far on the btc bounce yesterday, really fun stuff 😀 couldnt have acted the way i did without all the tips i gathered from your videos though so huge thank you man!

15. Great video thank you 🙂

16. when the music starts, i start dancing in my chair in anticipation of the vid.

17. "Litecoin Cash" Oh God, no! Bitcoin Cash is bad enough. We don't need another one.

18. We appreciate ur helpful knowledge and speaking slow and clearly !!! Lol

19. Ha Ha two people actually disliked Dan's vid. Probably two of the one's who sold at $10,400 today! You're videos are great Dan. Would love if you include advice for long term bulls in your videos too. I own 20+ coins and plan to hold until I need to sell. I believe Bitcoin is a digital currency revolution.

20. great advice, cheers

21. its so funny to see all these cnbc/fox business articles on fb/twitter about bitcoin "crashing" and its over now lol…. My only regret is that I was too quick on the draw to buy more as I saw it going down drastically. I should of waited a while I din't realize we were going to have such a big correction and that I didn't have any more funds to buy with. However I'm still happy being able to add to my position at a lot lower levels that I didn't know if we'd see again! If you can stomach cryptos volatility this was a early Christmas present!!!

22. I think the ultimate goal is to analyze exactly which is the best method to beat HODLing as a day trader

I've been successful however most of 1/3 of your holdings must be in HODLing in any case

23. thanks for all you do, love your videos, hope i can join as a member in 2018

24. Have you checked out the futures for BTC?

25. Thanks Dan! Stayed up all night playing these oversold bounces even though I have the alert system, took my stack from 3500 to 5100.