Cryptocurrency

Mainstream Media Bias for XRP Ripple!? | CNBC Speedy Funds

Cryptocurrency 24 hours 24/7 news
stick to me on Instagram! @cinadean1
( payment trades)
Click on this url: (utilizing this url will give you a ten greenback indication up bonus)

Cryptocurrency 24 hours 24/7 news
Altcoin ASIC/ASIC Miner Blockchain Dispersed & Central Ledger Fork Hashrate Mining Node P2P Public/Private Crucial Signature Intelligent Contract 1 Bitcoin BTC 2 Ethereum ETH 3 Bitcoin Money BCH four Ripple XRP 5 Litecoin LTC 6 Sprint Sprint 7 NEO NEO eight IOTA MIOTA nine Monero XMR ten NEM XEM 11 Ethereum Classic And so forth 12 Lisk LSK thirteen Qtum QTUM 14 EOS EOS fifteen Hshare HSR sixteen Cardano ADA 17 OmiseGO OMG eighteen Zcash ZEC

*NOT Experienced guidance, this is all just my very own opinion and encounter. Consult with experts for any tax, accounting or legal associated issues you have.

supply

1. So many ripple shills in the comments. XRP is a worthless premined shitcoin and all smart people know this.

2. #RIPPLE.com with $25 Billion cash NO DEBT …. Watch new in-depth analysis of  "$XRP valuation $334.47USD per 1 XRP" on YouTube: https://t.co/4dAjoiZrkk

Watching @RIPPLE #RIPPLE #XRP blockchain

3. All of my money is in XRP

4. I only have one thing to say…… litecoin….. duh and I hold ripple

5. If you dont have any xrp, then you are missing the boat. Trillions of dollars will go into xrp in the near future. Banks have lots of money and its a 155 trillion market that ripple is taking over.

6. Xrp token is burned yearly. At today's current time around 4-5 million xrp is burned. They already have 20 production based contracts and have almost 200+ banks signed up they are the standard point blank!!!

7. Now you can buy real estate with xrp, I think you'd dig that

8. Ripple is the banker coin and everyone knows about it

9. Why should I trade my limited bitcoin for unlimited xrp?

10. XRP is going to in my opinion over take BTC in market cap. Like you said it would be foolish not to hold it. It’s not a matter of if it’s a matter of when. Watch for xRapid going live.

11. that is because ripple is a bankers coin, cnbc represents the banks like how tesla bashing represents the oil/gas & auto companies

12. Isn’t stellar almost free to use?

13. It's like people can't hear or just don't understand numbers. How can you say there are too many xrp coins when you just saw how big of a market they are going after? $100TRILLION+

14. I got A LOT of Ripple, not a little!

15. They don't have to try to pump Ripple. It's all math.

16. This is the first time i have heard any news about xrp as positive. It.s all been negative.

17. it solves a real problem , and it's not a security , for an example even if Ripple ( the company ) goes bankrupt tomorrow , the XRP would still exist and will be traded , people will see the difference when they start using XRP , banks are ready to shoot it up , low transactions costs and being a lot faster than the traditional systems , that's the future , the possibility to move money from one place to another in the same speed that you move information

18. Ripple makes sense! It's simple and has a use case! It is all math!

19. cnbc is another fake news media outlet imo they will shill any shitcoin that pays them enough

20. Yeah, I think he was lucky to get some publicity like that, it could make a massive difference to their product in the long run or even the short run if every man and his dog watched that, and they want to move large sums of money for 60% less, but just looking at the XRP market it's highly volatile right now, up and down like a seesaw day in and day out. Again I think any Coin would like their name be splurged over national television saying that it's a currency of the future for transactions. He didn't mention anything about the hack though did he or they. Still skeptical but yeah I'll through a 100 bucks at it and see what it does.