Bitcoin Cash

HEAR ABOUT BITCOIN, GOLD & CASH, AND HOW THEY CAN HELP & HURT YOUR WEALTH – Robert Kiyosaki,…

Robert says there are three kids of money: God’s money, government money, and people’s money. Find out what the value of each of these monies is, and more importantly, how to use each money to build wealth. In this episode, you will hear why a penny saved is not a penny earned.

1. You mad bro? lol

2. Robert Kiyosaki is holding back on knowledge but proclaims to want people to be financially free. But its O.K. because the constitution allows freedom of speech and I support that.

3. Dent does not answer about the dying dollar. He may be correct about the demographics of that was the only factor but the dollar is dying and needs to be added into the mix.

4. So what happen when the feds and up controlling crypto. Don't think they can't.

5. Millennials are working two part time jobs and living in Moms basement to get by.  They are also the people who are demanding $15 dollars an hour for entry level jobs and wanting to bring Communism to the United States as a form of Government.  I wouldn't count on them for anything positive.

6. I've been listening to these experts saying gold and silver are going to soar in price.  I bought my 1st 4 ounces of Silver when it was $30 dollars an ounce and have bout for as low as $15 dollars an ounce and have been holding it.  The price has been wallowing in the $15 to $17 dollar prices for a long time.  No wonder people are jumping on the Bitcoin Train.  The Crypto market is getting people results now.

7. Shut it off when I heard Harry Dent was coming on . . . LOSER!

8. I was down but after reading why savers are losers and the millennials im optimistic again making mistakes and recovering.

9. Thank You Rich Dad for lessons

10. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert here, and i would appreciate thoughts. But the theory of hyperinflation comes after Dent's prediction of a deflation crisis. When you cant get your money out of an ATM – Cash in hand/bonds are going to go up. (So Dent is half correct…). But in reaction to this, The government's only option is to engage in more (much more…), quantitative easing. Unlike the great depression, nowadays there is no gold standard. Resulting in mass cash/fearful hoarding and thus, potential hyperinflation. Making the cash critical in the short, but useless in the long term.
    I would assume gold would keep an accounting of this, and would guess a crypto would also prevail long term?

11. Such a good episode. Went by fast

12. So, where can I buy gold? I mean, it should be bought phisically and then hide it?

13. it would be great if there is a transcript

14. Why this Harrvey guy is arrogant. Tell us how to buy high quality bond

15. Jim Rickards predictions of $10'000.00 gold is ridiculous and getting old and tired. Wish he would just shut up. All these guys have no idea what's going to happen. They don't know anymore than you.

16. Google Search "Bit Coin" and every image you see is a GOLDen coin. Which has more value? GOLD.

17. imagine idolizing this guy only to find out he thinks Bitcoin Cash is the real bitcoin

18. Make sure you keep an open mind. Anything could happen.

19. More confused now than before i started listening