Bitstamp

How to Buy Bitcoin using a Credit Card | BRD APP

Download the BRD App today & begin buying Bitcoin using a Credit Card!

Telegram Chat:

Español Telegram Chat:

Chinese Telegram Chat:

Telegram Announcements:

Reddit:

Facebook:

Twitter: (Wallet)
(Token)

Instagram:

1. How can I get a refund for bitcoins sent!!!

2. Ok, let's see where this goes!

3. 7% fees for card purchases.. no thanks

4. I think next week I am going to give 10 people at work bitcoin using the BRD wallet…hmmm

5. I've had a Bread wallet for a while but at the beginning of January of this year I sent two different amounts to my Exodus wallet and it created several extra addresses which my funds were sent to and I am now unable to recover them funds. Can you please help me figure this out? Ty

6. Nice video btw, I like the energy !

7. I loooove Bread App because it is simple, goodlooking, reliable and you guys are fun 😉

8. Simple. Easy. Clean. That’s the reason why I love BREAD

9. Given how difficult it is to buy bitcoin or any other crypto in My country (Zimbabwe) the bread app has been simple and has made it easy to by Bitcoin. Thats why i love it.

10. i like the Bread app because now I have options for my money.

11. How quick do you obtain your BTC order after first time verification? Days like coinbase or a few hours.

12. MY FIRST WALLET!!!! Is the BRD bitcoin wallet!! I decided to use it after researching several different types of wallets. I finally decided to download the BRD App!!!! I like the user friendly interface and I like that I am able to use my bank, cash or credit card to purchase currencies. I also like the setting and security aspects of the wallet. I think that my comment stands out the most since this is MY FIRST WALLET and I TRUST this wallet over others because of the 24/7/365 support. BRD has around the clock support. That’s definitely a feature any newbie would enjoy. I ENCOURAGE everyone to download and try this wallet out! Who knows, maybe you’ll win some bitcoins!! 😀

13. After trying many wallet apps, I decided to stick with BRD, because of the great UI/UX and clear communications, especially on Segwit2X.

Security is clearly not overlooked, the code is open source and I love how I can unlock my wallet with Touch ID.

At the time ‘breadwallet’ was only a BTC wallet. Now it’s much more than that and I’m glad to see new features being developed, such as in-app buying/selling.

14. Using this app gives me the feelss. Warm, buttery, toasty crypto feels!

15. I like the bread app because of its ease of use and the interface. Looks scrumptious! Looking forward to see more functionality with ERC 20 and segwit to reduce transaction fees.

16. I love the Bread app! It's available everywhere in the world so anyone has access to buy, store, and trade bitcoin! The app is super simple to understand and the interface looks clean! It utilizes the Bread Token in a clever way so it's compliant, private, AND secure! The customer support is great as well and the team does their best to make sure everything works like it should! It will have SegWit, ERC20, and Litecoin support too! Soon it'll be the only wallet that anyone will need and everyone will use!
    BREAD HAS WON THE WALLET WAR! LONG LIVE THE BREAD APP!

BTC: 1E1aDiqWX1R6Pr8y5kzB2yfm3YfKUqtAcq

17. I love bread because it gives me a simple and logical way to pay with bitcoin at retailers online as well as in person ! Thanks for making something that works !

18. Defintley the user expirience!!

19. I love BRD because it’s simple to use and not cluttered with too much stuff. I’ve used BRD for well over a year now and don’t have one bad thing to say. Also I would love the free bitcoin.

20. $14 fee for $150. That's like 10% fee… expensive.

21. Great video Tyler and BRD team! Just like this video showed I love the BRD wallet because it's decentralized, simple and easy to use! Also, I have help family and friends to download this app to purchase bitcoin.

1MjzbkkrJLq8FxhA162o7BA5S2AmShPQNV

Next video suggestion: Please show us how to download the app and how to recover our wallets if we end up deleting the app!

22. Omg! bread, you have my day, can't wait to upload the video on my channel for my subscribers! They are going to be so excited!!! All banks in uk have banned credit card purchases of crypto! Well done Bread!!!!