Ethereum

Bitcoin Fork, Crash Dangers Explained and Ethereum price prediction!

bitcoin fork explained to the masses, how this wil be confusing and possibly create more market turmoil and how ethereum has a chance to pass the market cap of bitcoin. segwit will be explained along with the possible splitting of the two coins.

what exchange I use? coinbase, click below!

what cloud miner i use? minergate click below

1. have you been following BitCoin Rhodium (BTR)?

2. when bitcoin split to two coins every will sell bitcoin and buy etherium

3. Recommend merging East / West ideologies, using software that seamlessly integrates hardware advances…

4. WTFRYTA bro!? You have mo clue and therefore you need to stop disseminating mis-information…or just shut the front door!

5. Habitat for Humanity (non profit organization) would like to ask for your kind donation. The proceeds will be used to buy food and clothing for the victims of the Mindanao Crisis happening in the Philippines today.. My name is Waxx and im simply one of the volunteers, and i think that this is just one of the ways i may be able to reach out to the global community to ask for your help.

Pls share through this address:

3AuC83sCEDjHfZCwxRuUnqUpo1prWbPYHy

Any amount is very much appreciated! Thank you!

6. As a ETH holder i think that it will surpass BTC after 01.08, but LTC and ETC will have better profits, because they are a lot more cheaper and the demand for them will be far more greater than the demand for ETH.
    But we will see.

7. Bro, with all my respect to you, I just started to watch your video, and this noise in it is annoying. If you can release it in future, will be great. Thanks for your content.

8. Can you actually explain the different between Ethereum and Bitcoin? I own both, and they are for drastically different things, Ethereum is not meant to be a store of value.

9. Segwit does not increase block size. It moves transactions to side chains. The "other side" as you put it wants to increase the block size. Learn what you are talking about please.

10. I personally think that the BTC fork is mostly pushed by BITMAIN.
    1. They want to call the shots in a custom made coin for the Chinese market.
    2. They are using FUD tactics to shake of competitors and manipulate the market.

11. I HAVE a question I'm trying to cold storage to my Ledger Nano S from my Ethereum wallet I just sent it from coin base to my ethereum wallet is it timing out or saying I don't have enough gas because I have to wait for the transaction to complete I know it does not take that long to transfer for ethereum thanks in advance for any information

12. …. so would you say it is NOT a good time to buy BTC?

13. hey austin, really informative and explained in simple terms, keep up plz. would love to hear your view on ICOs, how you eval the value of a new coin and how to go about investing early! hope to see that soon. cheers

14. I think you have found a new nitch here that is great: crypto news in simple terms. Great for someone like me at least haha

15. My bet is 1.600 + / ETH until xmas, the fork yadayada will be gone by August and BTC is going to make it beyond 3.500 + /BTC. With a global commercial activity of 10 Trillion USD per year these are still minor fractions and lots of space to grow by use, application and value. On a rough count BTC could even grow to 140.000 value per BTC but until than legislators and jealeous bankers have killed our free market again and we SHALL NOT syncronize neither obey to the established finance markets but telling them "your show is over, your result global endebtness and unequality in all branchs of human activity".

16. i like your talks bro… nice and honest..

17. great vid as usual

18. Phelps will have a protected lane, theres no way he will be in with it LOL they are like lightning!

19. whats a good ico brother ??

20. I agree. I've bought all over this dip and can't wait to shoot back up soon. In a few weeks people will be wishing they could buy sub 400 ETH

21. subscribed! awesome channel, good info. just started in the crypto world!