Cryptocurrency

CRYPTO: BITCOIN SWING UP?! CRYPTOCURRENCY,LITECOIN,ETHEREUM,XRP RIPPLE,TRON TRX,CARDANO,EOS,BTC NEWS

👍 THUMBS UP & SUBSCRIBE + 🔔FOR DAILY CRYPTO VIDEOS & NIGHTLY LIVE STREAMS!
🎯 PUBLIC TRADE SIGNALS & NEWS –
🎯 JOIN VIP ELITE TODAY !!! MESSAGE or TO JOIN NOW!

Crypto, Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tron (TRX), Cardano (ADA), EOS (EOS) & More Altcoins (Altcoin) Trading Future Price Prediction & Coin Price News 2018!

😈 Let’s get this crypto!

👍 THUMBS UP & SUBSCRIBE + 🔔FOR DAILY CRYPTO VIDEOS & NIGHTLY LIVE STREAMS!
🎯 PUBLIC TRADING SIGNALS & NEWS –

🎯 JOIN KIRBY’S PRIVATE VIP ELITE TODAY !!!
All of Kirby’s Personal Entries/Exits/Targets/Insights for BTC & Altcoins + Traders Chat + Bots!
MESSAGE or TO JOIN NOW !!!

🎯 FOLLOW ON TWITTER-

Sites I use for Crypto / Cryptocurrency include: Coinmarketcap, Coinbase, Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex, Bitmex, GDAX, Kraken, Gemini & more!

Disclaimer: The content covered in this video is NOT investment advice. I’m NOT a financial adviser. Cryptocurrency can crash at any time! These are only my own personal opinions, ideas, tutorials, charts, technical analysis, insights and price prediction. Always do your own research and only invest solely based on your own findings and personal judgement. Deciding to Invest in and Buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tron (TRX), Cardano (ADA), EOS (EOS) And all other Crypto/Bitcoins/Altcoins/Altcoin or ICO/ICOs is extremely high risk and can crash at any time!

1. I think salt is a long time hold

2. If the gains lead to mooning the desk. then hell we get a new desk. lets smashs those like people>> SMASH THAT like button.

3. I have some eos, still dont know what to do…

4. A computer or mobile device and an internet connection.
    Some pocket change to potentially accumulate 10,000%+ gains
    The guts to pull the trigger quickly when you see a good opportunity
    A desire to grow wealthy, even when family and friends think you're "crazy" or "it's too good to be true"

All you need to do is grab hold of a copy of my Bitcoin Blackbook and you could be the next Bitcoin millionaire, like many others have become (more on that later).

5. love the show bro moon that desk…

6. I just need to know if in the future will there be a coin that controls market cap
    Dominance like BTC – or with the fiat pairs taking over the "utility" will
    Market cap dominance not exsist?

MOON THE DESK!!

7. Yeah. You have got me so bearish that I sold at 7600 with a buy order at 7450 because you have us so paranoid about the simpson heads. Where does it ever stop?

8. June 6th, Bull run starts again.

9. I love the sincerity of your channel and content. Keep it up!

10. If you buy nou altcoins you 3x dubbel you mony end of 2018

11. You always have great advice. I too have been watching ICX; thanks for the tip on the Korean legislation.

12. Last year for buy the crypto or you mis the boot

13. I think it will drop calt out to risky

14. Juni whil big

15. My prediction:
    Will move sideways until early July then BOOOOOM! 🙂 Elliot wave states we just finished E and larger picture 2 wave down. About to start wave 3 up and we all know wave 3 is usually the biggest wave.
    MACd is in a massive wedge and I have no doubt the volume will come down to a trickle before you see massive gains in Summer 2018.
    🙂

16. I have personally used “Bitcoin” before. But i loose my money trading on this program.

A friend of mine he is also an Expertoption trader. He suggested me “Expertoption” .

See it 2dayproft5sec.blogspot.com .I am using this product since 3 weeks and i am getting good profit.

MarketWorld always provide me right time signal to buy or sell.

It's a great program for newbie trader. Also there is good option for trading.? 2dayproft5sec.blogspot.com

17. GREAT VID. It’s important to know that trading cryptos isn’t so complicated when you actually know how to trade, but how good you are predicting outcomes is what really matters and only experience can get you that. Ashton Clegg trades for me and i get $19000 every week. Skype or whatsapp him with +1518 3519039…

18. It is funny how the shills go in waves. A few months ago it was DGB and SUB shills everywhere now it is ZIL shills everywhere. I wonder what the next will be when people are bored with ZIL.

19. I don't understand people who don't trust in Telegram token) Don't you understand that it can grow in price by 100-300 times? I bought 1000 tokens on their ICO http://www.icostarter.info/icogram

20. Salt is garbage, Bix Weir promotes it so I stay away from it….

21. Hey Kirby what if your a newbie to buying alt coins and I bought one without using stop loss….what could I do ?