Bitcoin Cash

HAVE THE BITCOIN BULLS RETURNED? – Cryptocurrency/BTC Trading Analysis

Looking at the crypto currency markets for trading BTC and LTC etc. This market trading analysis applies to various exchanges, including Binance and Kucoin. The stream specifically focuses on if bitcoin is going up to 20k again in 2018 and if we will be seeing a crypto currency market recovery this year. Things like the lightning network have provided huge improvements for BTC and while it is true that others like Roger Ver with Bitcoin Cash (bcash) may disagree, I do see these blockchain technology innovations to be very bullish fundamental signs for the space.

Checkout Berminal: berminal.com

If you would like to stream on my channel, check out this video get some information on how you can do it, and how it can be helpful for both you and me:

NOTE: NOTHING YOU SEE/HEAR/CONSUME IN MY CONTENT IS INVESTMENT/FINANCIAL ADVICE NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSTRUED AS SUCH. ALWAYS ACT ON YOUR OWN DECISIONS AND DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

1. All I need is mytracknet token to moon!

2. Stupid bears

3. Crypto kirby got the youtube boot again. Well I guess more views for you.

4. make a 10 part #TA for beginners video series where you just teach the simple basics, it will do good, many people would like to see it! Including me 🙂

5. Stop saying 'hair'. Its HERE lol

6. make the graph video Please.. thanks bro 🙂

7. Great video, that edge comes from information flow, the ability to correct your habits in terms of the market's characteristics, and being able to learn from people who know more than you.. I came across a video in Feb early this year, I found so many people giving praises to a man named WARREN STOWE who has made a great Impact to so many young crypto investors some said he has the best strategy to trade Bitcoin, I was tired of Gdax and Binance small profits i was getting, so I reached out to him and he gave me the best tips to excel in the world of Crypto. Now I don’t just Hodl, I make more Gains, after 3months I can Boast of increasing my Portfolio from 7Btc to 15Btc, all thanks to Warren’s strategy for trading, you can reach out to him through his email warren.a.stowe@gmail. com and also telegram +1 (864) 501-9046..Thank me later?

8. Wanchain to double in the next 2 weeks.