Buy Bitcoin

Why Bitcoin is Perfect for Most First-Time Investors

Bitcoin often attracts many first-time investors, both of a younger generation such as millennials and even older individuals who haven’t participated in the activity before. Many financial ‘experts’ feel that, because Bitcoin is a bubble, this will ultimately lead to these individuals having a poor first investing experience and being turned off to it as a whole later on. However, I take a different approach.

Interested in reading the article related with this video? You can read here:

Steemit: www.steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptovestor/why-bitcoin-is-perfect-for-most-first-time-investors
Medium: www.medium.com/@Truth_Investor/why-bitcoin-is-perfect-for-most-first-time-investors-fec846383634
Seeking Alpha: www.seekingalpha.com/article/4138662-bitcoin-perfect-first-time-investors

================
If you like my content, you can support me through using ANY of the affiliate links below (I receive small compensation). The beauty of affiliate links is that I can pick and choose what I like rather than have companies approach me – everything I linked below (with the exception of Trezor since I like Ledger), I use myself frequently.
================

My Recommended Hardware Wallets:

If you want to store your cryptocurrencies safely, the best way is through a hardware wallet. Seriously – look it up and you’ll find plenty of information supporting this claim. There are alternatives such as paper wallets, but these are convenient and my choice for cold storage (offline):

Ledger Nano S:
Trezor:
Ledger Blue (expensive):

I personally prefer the Ledger Nano S, but the Trezor is such a close second that it really doesn’t matter which one you go with. Ledger Blue is premium and convenient, but not necessary.
================

My Favorite Book for Investing in Crypto:

Cryptoassets:

This book is, bar none, my favorite book for investing in cryptocurrencies. It doesn’t bog you down with technical jargon, but instead focuses on all the elements you should understand before you invest.

It’s a comprehensive book for both beginners and experts. Beginners will find information about major cryptocurrencies (not just Bitcoin) as well as details on historical market events (that you can draw on for future) and events to watch for moving into the future. Experts will find the chapters on valuation particularly useful. For those of you involved in traditional investing, this book is even more of a godsend as finance info is explored (correlations with other asset classes, ETFs, etc).
================

My Recommended Exchanges: Coinbase / GDAX / Bittrex

If you sign up to Coinbase using link above, you and I will both receive $10 each after you buy your first $100 of Bitcoin using Coinbase. Coinbase is much less intimidating for beginners. Once ready, move up to GDAX for cheaper or zero fees. For altcoins, I recommend Bittrex.
================

Legal Stuff: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

None of what I provide in my videos is investment advice. Please do your own due diligence.
================

My Platforms:

Twitter:
SteemIt:
Medium:
Seeking Alpha:

1. What are your thoughts on this topic? Thought this might be a good time to discuss. If you would like to read the article that corresponds with this video, here are the links:

Steemit: steemit.com/bitcoin/@cryptovestor/why-bitcoin-is-perfect-for-most-first-time-investors
    Medium: medium.com/@Truth_Investor/why-bitcoin-is-perfect-for-most-first-time-investors-fec846383634
    Seeking Alpha: seekingalpha.com/article/4138662-bitcoin-perfect-first-time-investors

If you want to keep up to date with what I'm up to, make sure to stop-by my Twitter: twitter.com/Truth_Investor.

2. This market collapsed not because it had inexperienced investors (which it did) or greedy investors (which all markets have). It collapsed because BTC is a TERRIBLE currency that has been a complete failure at it's intended goal: moving value around. I think the big institutional investors that took up positions on BTC realized that people were losing interest and couldn't use it. Boom, dump. IMO we well never get above a trillion with BTC as a top ten currency. IOTA, ETH, LTC. Something else has to take the throne so that people can easily and cheaply move value around. BTC basically locks your value up. Nobody want a 60 dollar fee for moving money around.

3. Another thing that can explain why crypto has so many young first time investors is that they are born in the digital revolution, and they feel it's the future. Cryptos are here to stay, and it's just a matter of time before the old system breaks down totally. And the only 'safe place' where value still has value, will be in cryptos. The elite and the bankers knows this, they wanna suck out the most of the dying system and put as much as they can into cryptos before it falls totally. The economical system today is broken and ineffective and evolution always has it's way.. sometimes it just takes a little time, truth always wins in the end.

4. Great experience for noobs to lose some.

5. I'm a first time investor who's been playing with crypto currencies since… late november I believe. Etherium was just breaking 1300 when my first deposit hit. My experience so far… the first week I was netting %3 – %7 per day. Then the big crash happened, the market went down %30 and I held thinking it's DEFINITELY gonna come back up. It hasn't yet. And now the whole thing is ranging, altcoins and everything. Most of my trades now are losers rather than winners… and I think it's because the money is scarred and the market is downtrending. So it's not as easy. But since the beginning I haven't invested more than I'm willing to lose. This year I do plan on dumping a whole lot more in alt coins and etherium and holding long, while also trying to get good at swing trading with a very small amount of money. I've learned a lot about different different gamblers fallacies… it's easy to come up with an idea that wins %1 9/10 times, but looses %10 on that 1/10. I'm ok losing a few thousand dollars on this when all is said and done. This isn't the first time people have been saying the bubble is going to burst.. and then everything increases exponentially and everyone gets rich. It's happened almost every year. Hell if you search "when is the market going to recover?" on google, you find forums of people describing EXACTLY what sounds like is going on now, but the posts are dating 2014 and bitcoin is at $20 or whatever. So it's definitely worth the risks and at a minimum I atleast want to get decent at the fundamentals of swing trading. I can take what I've learned into stocks if the whole thing comes down for good.

6. great vid!

7. Brilliant and totally on point!  Well done!

8. It sounds like you're pretty much waiving goodbye to crypto but trying to do it in a very nice way. It's so funny to hear people talk about "when the bitcoin bubble bursts"……it's ALREADY burst! It's down more than 50% than where it was a month ago. Exactly how much does it have to go down before it's officially declared a burst? And all these government entities that are making buying crypto illegal in order to save people from losing money…in turn is CAUSING existing people to lose money. The truth is Bitcoin is too unstable, for whatever reasons, and I think it's really starting to piss people off. People don't want something that deals in huge swings every couple of days. We need stability. What I'd recommend is if these government entities would regular instead of make illegal. For instance, add regulation that limits how much a person can withdrawal or sell within a given point. That should prevent the whales from selling off huge chunks at a time and manipulating the market.

9. Tether is biggest scam in history…………………………………..making Tether as they want, send them in any exchange and convert it in FIAT currency and withdraw it……………..OMG………………….easiest way to earn money and scam people.

10. I would like to see a video about post bubble popping myself

11. My thoughts… What do you foresee happening when the bubble bursts?

12. This video is worth more then 10 BTC.

13. Hasn't the bubble popped and recovered many times in the past 7 years in regards to crypto (bitcoin)? What's your analysis that the "eventual" bubble popping will be a permanent lasting one?

14. PHOTON is a coin of the future if you want al information of it you should join the telegram community its avaible on cryptopia

15. When he said unrealistic expectations, I instantly thought of that one Etika stream.

16. I think this is a good way to start or pratice https://coingym.launchaco.com/

17. buy a basket or buy companies doing something more with the coin. DASH on the toronto stock exchange gives you multiple potential streams of revenue and reduces the risk of buying directly into coin

18. PAY OFF YOUR DEBT

19. Great video

20. 1.5x speed and it sounds normal lol

21. You nailed it…. Again… Spot on analysis

22. Great video…really one of your best yet.

23. I was thinking about finding a way to turn an electric vehicle into a BTC miner.  My goal is to just park it in free charging stations and mine BTC off the free juice all day.  Look for my ICO on the exchanges boys.

24. I really appreciate this perspective. Cryptos are my first volatile investments, my only other forays have been bonds and TFSAs. I came into the market on Dec 12th and, although I am slightly down on my investments, I have managed to avoid the 'weak hands' precisely because I'm not overly exposed. I'm cautiously optimistic for the short term potential of the market despite acknowledging that a massive correction/partial collapse is inevitable, probably within the next 18 months if not sooner. Regardless of whether I profit or Hodl and lose everything, I've noticed a dramatic decrease in my inclination to spend money on frivolous things. I did not realize that was a good thing, but you've convinced me that it may very well be the best thing I can get out of this experience. Nice to hear a more mature and forward thinking voice, on Youtube of all places. Thank you!

25. Man I sell everything I don't need, lol. And anything I find lying around.

26. This video should get you 200k subscribed.

27. Bitcoin is like the gold of cryptocurrency….we don't have much use for it, but history has told us to respect and value it. So we do. For Cryptocurrency milling and how to make good wages on your invested funds, contact me if you are good with it and i will show you how to earn over 5/10% of your capital daily and also every little detail you need to know or secret there is about it. reach me via email cmacroni203@gmail.com

28. I dont know the market still feels like it is too small for it to be a bubble yet.

29. Investing is risky, ask Mark Twain. Yes, BC is good for newbies, because they will lose everything when it goes to ZERO, its natural home. That way, they will be cautious in future, when they have real money to invest.