Bitstamp

Are We in a Cryptocurrency Bubble? The Proof is Solid

Are We in a Cryptocurrency Bubble? The Proof is Solid

You are going to obtain $10 in absolutely free bitcoin by signing up with this backlink

Bitcoin & Ethereum Storage Wallet:

Trade cryptocurrency at the best price:

Consulting with me: Ebook Here

Blockgeeks YouTube Channel

Blockchain scaling issue And ICO Doom write-up

My identify is Ameer Rosic, and I am a serial entrepreneur, trader, Marketing Strategist and Blockchain Evangelist

Provided the flurry of information about cryptocurrencies over the past a number of months, it is difficult not to get fired up at the prospect of brief profits. The industry has developed exponentially, topping $a hundred and twenty billion in overall current market cap following many of the main tokens have catapulted to record significant selling price levels since the commence of the year. And however, there are analysts who warning that such meteoric gains can not be sustainable over the prolonged term. Although there is ample speak of cryptocurrencies getting over in a key way, which include speculation that crypto house could outpace hard cash over the prolonged term, there are many voices suggesting that the electronic currency earth is also agent of a bubble

Study far more: Far more Proof that Cryptocurrencies Are a Bubble? | Investopedia
Comply with us: Investopedia on Facebook

Ebook Tips:

Blockchain Schooling:

Site
Blockgeeks:
Facebook
Twitter
InstaGram

supply

1. Excellent video

2. PLR real deal ICO

3. You were right brother

4. What a stupid video, there is hardly any platforms that are live. In a bible your an idiot. Total click bait don’t wast your time

5. you're so handsome <3

6. whenn the bubble burst rebuy everything in this world repeats 😀

7. I suggest to join community TokenGo – unique a platform blockchain on business tokenization. Technical support will answer any interesting question, and baunti bonuses and referral programs will help to make the correct choice in a favor of this platform.

8. You tell it the way it is Ameer, it might sound boring info for you but for millions of people out there, it's great knowledge. Joe from Canada

9. ethereum was an ico before it shined as a cryptocurrency….then how come ico's are bad…….? no different for stocks or ipo's……everything has risks involved….balancing is the only thing people can do

10. your head is super weird bro

11. I just made a video about the crypto bubble too. Came to the same conclusion. After the pop though, the early adopter who HODL will still come out on top if they give it 10 years. Just like how the people who invested in the housing market… even if they bought in at the ATH in 2006/2007, would still be on top today if they just held

12. u could have made all this within a 1:30 vid.
    too much bla bla n no contents, bro

13. There is no fucking due diligence or homework to be done on something that doesn't exist

14. Your head is a rectangle.

15. fujicoin (0.006 at the moment) is mooning in the next 2 months, thank me later

16. Dude change your title….

17. according to u which cryptocurrency is good to buy ?

18. Dang, you are like the real Johnny Bravo.

19. Great vid. I love that you call a spade a spade, and dont put lipstick on it and call it Susan

20. Thank you, I am a newbie and I learn each time !

21. If anyone is over the bitcoin market you can send any coins you do not want you can give it to me 1CLmDEPeN9GBHB1dWnwUk3Ctqb94DcJ9jp

22. your arms are a fire hazard

23. I just came to this realization too. Cryptocurrency is worthless unless you're able to pay your taxes with it. What incentive do governments have to accept any cryptocurrency?

24. Great video of 'big picture' yet at the same time you descend to relevant particular facts.
    When you 'look a horse in it's mouth', what are the particular condition of the teeth you should be looking for? – thanks

25. Of course its a bubble. 9000$ for one Bitcoin is a bad joke.
    But ride the wave so long u can.

26. EXCELLENT video, there are goin g to be alot of people burnt. I myself have got caught up but Vertification from my bank and limits have held me back for few days and i have seen a different side of the coin….lol

There is talk of the miners having as much control as the Bankers, And they have if you think about it. What happens when they sell there Bitcoin????

Anyone reading, really look at both postive and negative. Yes ISOs are doubling tripling in weeks and months but take some of that vitual cash out.

27. Once bitconnect dies, FUD will rise and perfect opportunity to buy. Also being how new cryptocoins still is the value increases as it reaches bigger and bigger public.

28. If I purchase crypto currency and the value rises, are you saying that in the future, banks can refuse your deposit due to its lack of value? Trying to understand the risk.

29. I only have ether… air is getting too expensive…

30. If you ever thought about cryptocurrency as an investment, I urge you to listen to what I have to say.
    Because if you make the right pick you could find your self jumping for joy on top of an enormous pile of cash. Ready or not , a growing number of economies, banks, billionaires are backing this new forms of tender. And once you understand how easy it is to profit from cryptocurrencies it's easy to see why the cryptocurrency market is preparing to take off. Anything you've seen up to this point is going to be shadowed by the amount of money that is about to come pouring . And for investors who get in before the end of the year , digital currencies are going to be once-in a life time opportunity. Just an investment of $100 could put you one step closer to be wealthier than you've ever dreamt of and the best part is you don't have to know a single thing about cryptocurrencies to build your fortune. The only caveat is that you must act quickly and trade with a good and trusted platform. I recommend alphatradecapital.com for any investor or trader as an expert. Investors who wait idly on the sidelines until the media tells them to 'buy now' are going to lose out on millions and potentially billions of dollars . And if you wait for the media to tell you when cryptocurrencies are safe you'll be losing out a great deal. I am not talking about buying bitcoin alone . I am not here to double or triple my money when I can potentially create 10times, 100times or even 1000times my money investing in ethereum and other new coins which have potentials. In just few weeks I've made nothing less than $150,000 investing in other coins . These are my three rules for buying cryptocurrencies if I want to keep my 98% win rate.

(1) The asset must have intrinsic value

(2) The asset must be new, but not too new.

(3) The asset must be an ERC-20 token.

The digital currency boom that's happening right now is a once-in-a-life opportunity. You may never have the chance to make this kind of money , this easily , ever again in your life. I recommend alphatradecapital.com as the best platform for any investor to trade on cryptocurrencies. Contact me on diamondtradinginvestment@gmail.com.

31. Nice agenda Bro get ready to explain to your viewers on ethconnect, cryptocurrency world apology incoming!

32. Your brain is a bubble

33. Bubble? Wall Street runs on bubble fuel so I don't see much of a difference. The real threat is quantum computing. That will do wide-spread damage to everything, even traditional banking. The people that run to the security of commodities will be safest as always. My personal opinion is that the damage that will come from this will be much sooner than any nuclear war/outbreak scenario. It's possible that the SHTF moment that crazy preppers are worried about will come from this… The failure of cryptocurrency will only hurt those that invested in it, but the loss of widespread security in every day banking will hurt everyone!

34. Hmmm discussion about cryptocurrencies and I dont think I heard you mention Bitcoin at all. I think you are correct with ICO toxcicity being a bubble, however I think it will only make Bitcoin stronger.

35. that was nice , always nice listening to you. keep the good work.

36. Still better than bank and goverment

37. Best thing you can do at the moment in terms of crypto, is to find a coin with a solid company behind it, like Modum. If the company is successful, then coins like that will perform positively even though the overall trend is bearish.