Ethereum

0xF88Ca3e8E4b7Eee05d27236B41F92a220639ae94

My Dash address:
    Xrzd61ecwecWVbUWps6nLijBhnti14pq16

PayPal Donate link below:

Patreon Donate link below:

2. This is your video from the old channel

3. All the men I ever worked with preferred not to have a female boss.

All the women I ever worked with preferred not to have a female boss.

I wonder what the problem could be…?

4. Women don't want to work under women… isn't that gonna interfere with their feminist world domination lol

5. Samantha Brick opened up a production company and hired women only. It was a disaster. Here's a link.

6. If you wonder why women don't like working with each other, just look at 00:20. Without having to listen to her speak, this woman has "feminist twat" written all over her.

7. Meow!!!

8. LMFAOOOOO!!!!!

9. I work with 6 women, all but one are nuts, they have no idea of consistency, what is a rule on monday they show blatant disregard of the rule they made on Tuesday, they have no logic

10. They are saying once women get in power they should show favouritism to other women. Its only going to get worse ..

11. Shock. Women are flawed humans just like men. "It's surprising isn't it?"

12. I bet its couse jelousy that another whoman is succesfull

13. I've experienced this at work first hand many times, but the question still remains.. If I put out my left foot then my right foot, how does it always end up her ass?

14. Women and leading do not go hand in hand.

Men are natural leaders….and women know it.

15. A woman as a boss knows the kind of bullshit that other women will pull on a daily (work) basis. These women only stick together when they are teaming up to go after the goodies. Other than that, women hate each other with a passion. They often form little groups, gossip about one another, etc, etc….

Women know the true nature of other women. That's why they want a man for a boss over a woman.

16. "Women understand women and they hate each other".

17. The one underlining behavior right from the get-go in this news segment was the tribal nature of the women on the discussion panel. They had no regard for fairness, productivity, or work place culture. The openly stated their bias toward favoring other women over a healthy work place simply because they had another women to form a pro-feminine , anti-masculine in group with. Like many of the comments left here relate, this is almost exclusively the kind of atmosphere women create. It's a completely toxic to work in. My wife just left a job solely because it was an office totally ran by women.

18. xdd

19. I have a female boss and guess what she is a ….F——! LUNATIC! Usually a 6 month window before women and men get fed up and quit! I'm Leaving soon!

20. Bad makeup day, or is the makeup just not working any more on these women.

21. Every time I've had a female boss she's either wanted to fuck me, or has been a total cunt

22. No one does

23. Because they’re all cunts. Simples.

24. Good to see you are up 101 😉

25. Women don't know loyalty but demand it, their hop to is always whining and fits

26. Woman bosses can't help but allow their maternal mother hen instincts come through (Too caring can stifle peoples autonomy and creativity)… Because of this they can subconsciously become overbearing and controlling of their employees I have seen and experienced this repetitively… Male bosses on the other hand tend to respect competence over control as a general rule (Emphasis on general) because of this Male bosses tend to allow more autonomy to their workers until they show overtime their competence or incompetence where they tend to act more swiftly to get rid of incompetence which is seen as fairer on those who are actually doing the work… Female bosses tend to hold onto incompetent employees which is not respected by those who are competent…

27. No wonder I like men and not women in general!

28. they hired the wrong woman.

29. Ive worked with senior women managers who show a strong front in the open office but then cry behind close doors in one on one meetings to get their way. I’ve worked with women who openly use the workplace as a dating circuit and some turn into the office bike – everyone has a go. We have this sht to put up with and then they do a 180 and start the metoo fking movement. The short of it, women are batsht crazy by nature and the west would be better off if they went back to the traditional roles. The wests population issues would be resolved and strong stable family units would produce more balanced children and a better society moving forward.

30. It's because women's tricks don't work on other women.
    Can't shake your tailfeathers and get out of work.

31. the only places where women should work is in the kitchen and bedroom. their natural habitat.

32. nobody wants to work for or with woman